Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Remember to watch PART I first if you haven't seen it already! All just for some good fun! Hope you enjoy! :)

ZlwGa9RWsnA

Can't seem to recall posting this here before, so for those who haven't seen:

EeMoHaLHbIs

It's an old video I made out of boredom. Going through some buildings in the Chernogorsk factory complex, parkour style. :cool:

Haha your life would be so much easier if there was a jump button. Pretty innovative ways to get around though.

0:56: "Gah!"

Why not just use the "this allowdamage false" command in the init line, innit? :D

That would have been cheating then. I wanted to do a video with pure fair gameplay. :) Some things would have been easier, like the drop down at 4:00. I actually grabbed the wall in the midway down on purpose. Otherwise the drop would have been lethal.

That would have been cheating then. I wanted to do a video with pure fair gameplay. :) Some things would have been easier, like the drop down at 4:00. I actually grabbed the wall in the midway down on purpose. Otherwise the drop would have been lethal.

All right, fair enough. Nice video by the way, hope to see similar material in the future. ;)

My good friend Marlon Brando agreed to read a monologue for my video.

SjjPIiIVAdE

Thanks Marlon!:cool:

Promo for my epic extravaganza coming soon!:

1z52zGbIrtY

@Rellikki

Oh man, that was awesome! And -exactly- following the spirit of parkour as well, even though Arma 2 doesn't quite get to the same level as Mirror's Edge when it comes to swinging off walls ;) Wonderful stuff!

Regards,

Wolfrug

I wanted to make a video like Richie's because I love my Su-25 just as much as he loves his A-10, except I miserably failed at it.

Sorry Su-25.

THis was really good, not failed at all.

http://vimeo.com/12178326

This is a video I made after our last battle with Riverstone Inc. vs Shashaka International fighting in Celle...There is about 60 people total playing on that night. The campaign is geared for 100 people split into two armies.

Edited by MOnkMan

Its all garbled. Maybe I need to update firefox or something.

Yup, there's a lot of artifact issues - I believe there's a problem with the video itself, not our browsers :)

A short clip from yesterday's squadnight with weed @ fireplace :)

Video by Denis

THis was really good, not failed at all.

Dude... That post was like... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back. How did you even find that?

TASK FORCE 94: Green Eyes and Black Rifles Trailer 2

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y749zX0JBQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y749zX0JBQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Featurs:

Namalsk

Helmund Valley

Podagorsk

TF86 SEALs

Mercs and Spec Ops pack (aka merc/winter/desert/wdlandspecops/taliban/terrorists/blackops/divers)

ACE2+ACEX

MaxPro MRAP

RH Weapons (HK416, ACR, SCAR, MK18, MK14 to name a few)

Norrin's Fast Rope script

LurchiDerLurch's AC-130 script

Edited by TheRev709

Dude... That post was like... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back. How did you even find that?

Well, Ive been going back through the videos and watching them, starting from page 1

---

Ranger ^^^^ Nice trailer. But can I make one suggestion?

Please turn of the GUI when making trailers, all the radio text and stuff really ruins the immersion, it is not hard to do, it's in options.

Edited by Funkman

Ranger ^^^^ Nice trailer. But can I make one suggestion?

Please turn of the GUI when making trailers, all the radio text and stuff really ruins the immersion, it is not hard to do, it's in options.

Yeah, I ran out of time and needed some extra footage to toss in there :)

I plan on updating it with some more footage and maybe some voice acting tomorrow, perhaps. It was just a fun little project to promote the campaign I've put too many hours into already lol. Glad you like it though.

needs more david hasslehoff on that smoke scene :D

nice vid

needs more david hasslehoff on that smoke scene

:p

Another BHD ;), but a great film like this deserves...

I want presents my first short film on arma2.

I hope you enjoy it as I to do. :)

n-ad6l_lKEw

I have a blogsite with other video-creations, bye and thanks.

http://azhorworks.blogspot.com/

Azhor

Great video Azhor.

Heres some of my older stuff, two videos I made when I was practicing video making/editing/etc.

jTtciLQNCWo

3b0jLprdbgM

Great video Azhor! The ending was filmed almost identical to the film.

And that music is always so emotional.