Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

This was posted 2 post above you.

I know..I am the creator of this vid.

The video two posts above me is from the clan where i'm in.

I also want some credit on my youtube channel you know ;)

Why not just tell them to use yours instead of theirs if you're in the same group?

Why not just tell them to use yours instead of theirs if you're in the same group?

It's both promoting for orc and me.

I thought users of this forum were above the whole view whoring business...

What about credit where credit is due? ;)

leave it damn!

get this back ontopic

What about credit where credit is due? ;)

But that's my point, they're part of the same group, his name is in the video, everyone knows he made it. Why can't they just use one of the videos, preferably the creator's on his own account? :confused:

Eugh... Whatever...

Hey guys,

don't mean to barge in, but, I recently got banned on youtube and I guess I could use some help getting back up.

Richie here already gave me a hand by making a video for me, telling his subscribers to check out my new channel, but I guess posting this here won't hurt.

http://youtube.com/litoshq

You'll be able to find my old ArmA 2 videos there, most notably Flight of Thunder and AH-64D Apache, and I'm going to be making a new one (yes, I'm kind of coming back I guess) sometime soon about OA.

Yup, I subbed to you as soon as Richie put his video up.

Out of curiosity why did you get your YouTube account suspended? Copyright infringement?

yeah, if you want to know I explained everything in

video.

[YOTUBE]krAYUiSE4ZI[/YOUTUBE]

Watch in 1080p on Youtube

Thanks. The game seems to run very smooth for you, can you tell anything about why? running it on SSD?

Edited by Placebo

The VMA Team based on the A-Team movie trailer, replicated a few scenes from the movie using OA so you could have a good laugh. Enjoy:yay:

The VMA Team

idhMskT3clg

Based on this Tralier from the A-Team movie

z93AADd2Dpo

Thanks. The game seems to run very smooth for you, can you tell anything about why? running it on SSD?

Yes, I'm using an SSD just for Arma2 & OA, specs in sig

Did a intro vid for the guys @ www.cfarma2.com we will soon be switching our current campaign of Shashka International vs Riverstone Inc from the island of Duala to Takistan.

With up to two teams of up to 50 people per side, our PVP campaigns should totally rock when we hit Takistan soon.

(click link below to see video)

http://vimeo.com/13302262

Also here is a vid of our the last battle from last week....(From Shashka International Armored section....we are combined arms)

http://vimeo.com/13272255

Edited by MOnkMan

I have a few:

Taking Rasman p1 :

Taking Rasman p2 :

Rasman Revisited p1 :

Rasman Revisited p2 :

Rasman Revisited p3 :

Entering Zagarbad :

Saving UNO Forces p1 :

Saving UNO Forces p2 :

To Nagara p1 :

To Nagara p2 :

---Older Footage---

Some OA and random flying :

ArmA2 Random Footage :

ArmA2 Attacking Khelm :

ArmA2 Woodland Warfare :

LZ Creation Instructions :

---Uploaded by Beens---

Saving UN Forces footage:

To Nagara Footage :

----

I have about 2.5 hours of uncut footage waiting to be edited and uploaded, so more is forthcoming!

Comms are much better now than the currently online footage shows, so the next videos will be better in terms of comms and tactical gameplay. :)

Hey guys, how's it going everyone! Missed me? :p

Anyway, I've got some AWESOME gameplay videos for you guys. Me and my friend made a quick mission last night, and when we played it through, it ended up being the most epic online gaming experience I've ever had. Seriously guys, I know it's long, but watch this. The serious shezz starts at like 2 minutes of part 1. Enjoy!

I recommend clicking on the videos to go to the youtube page and watch in HD, or at least the HD size, so you can see it better.

PART 1:

oS_2uS2CCdY

PART 2:

wvRQBjknk1g

Also, tomorrow (hopefully) I'll have a really cool montage of gameplay (about 2 minutes of various epic cuts to awesome music) that shows stuff you didn't see. We did a few tries of this match, and another map I made earlier, etc, so to make sure you don't miss out on the rest I'll have that montage for you soon.

nice videos Litos, i got a chuckle out of you two's reaction when the hind and jet where strafing rockets. My ass would of been running lol.