Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

I couldn't, I was too much of a pussy!

Backing up followed by being blowded up ftw! :p

I gotta say Richie, out of all your fantastic videos, for some reason this is my favourite.

I watched it small screen, with very little sound as I'm in work, and my god it was like watching real footage. Very well made!

Cannot wait to get my new rig so I can start doing this stuff, love machinima but haven't been able to anything in ArmA2 as my PC cries when I attempt to play it. Do you turn off HUD elements when making your video? The camera bobble is so realistic, so I presume you're just turning off the HUD then recording with some sort of external hardware?

Thanks mate!

To remove the HUD I just cropped a little bit, and I recorded using Fraps. The camera bobble/colour corrections/effects were all done in After Effects, and I inserted the breathing and radio chatter with Sony Vegas.

Thanks!

Please remove, otherwise this is a double post.

Edited by laggy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnpODfMmbQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnpODfMmbQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fixed! :D

Thanks,

Just found out that you didn't need the whole httpXXXXXXXXXX link.

@richiespeed13

If you have the time, could you delete the video above, since I just put all videos I've done on this thread.

Thanks for the help again.

Edited by laggy

Nuno problemo! Awesome trailer btw!

Would have been great if you got it finished before OA, but now you can focus your awesomeness on a campaign based in the land of the sand!

Richie.

Just realized... why not share all ArmA2 videos I've done... spare one :o

Three of them are teasers for existing missions.

Videos range from serious to humoristic and even silly.

Hope you enjoy them:

SrnpODfMmbQ

Ih2ZM7Kl9A4

8LtWvCKZoP8

N3iqdSSUk00

U8SSbVfKNCo

vUx8fzasU2g

Edited by laggy

UVb3dLKyzaw

bXv7oSAGG3o

VoYKYQc4pI0

L0KfXSHeGZ4

-rnWxE4Ay0k

4F8XGvMsV5E

d0PO-nD8iu0

Please leave a comment, thanks for watching

Not up to usual standards Litos. Odd choice.

Uh... It's a 24 second teaser video? :confused:

It served it's purpose in my opinion; I'm now genuinely interested. :D

I thought it was splendid personally :)

Laggy, liked your Top Gun interpretation.

LHQ: Hmm, I think that trailer was laking something...>Needed a bit more happening IMO.

Well, considering it was 24 seconds of a still image on screen with some radio chatter, I wasn't teased about much of anything ;)

What if it doesn't have anything to do with a nuke? :O

Edited by Elderwind

-Ziggy-;1701678']candid gameplay I witnessed :lookaround:

[YOUBE]bbpIfrRze5c[/YOUTUBE]

Haha that was pretty good. Bad luck with that BMP. The other day we were playing evolution and we had like 30 guys in the back of a chinook and a friendly humvee just plowed into the back and killed everyone. We also had a very similar situation when we were attacking the Loy Manara airfield. Our pilot landed on the airstrip and we all got shot to hell.

A Dutch and German Spec Ops combined Operation to take a Railway station and the bridge.

Dutch and German KCT and KSK units have been called in to attack a heavely defended railway station South of Namalsk. First they get inserted and rendezvous with the Armored vehicels at the german checkpoint. From their they initate a lightning assaulth on the enemy position. Multiple Air Support vehicles are inbound to support them in their effort.

prBOP_UsrS8