Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Driving around in a Warrior blowing up some armored vehicles and such. Sorry for the annoying background sound, I turned up my mic so people can actually hear me but background noises can now also interfere with recordings. I'll assign a push to record button FRAPs next time so it'll only record my voice when I use TS3. (I don't notice the background noise much unless the tank's engine is off).

nUoojm0h9CA&feature=plcp

Here are the latest Platoon practices from Arma Air Assault.

Enjoy!

Learn about our group in detail on our website here and enlist here.

Dear videomakers,

For the upcoming large scale PVP event Rolling Thunder (29th Aug) I am looking for someone who is willing and able to record the battle and later edit/make a video out of it. There is a independant player slot available with the ability to use the camera.sqs function.

Here is the event website http://www.rollingthunder.unit19.org/news.php

Please PM me directly for questions and/or interest.

Best regards,

Eric Dutch

RT admin

New cinema, with 14 scripted vehicle paths :D, that I made for my upcoming Zub version 2.5 featuring new ACR DLC. WIP.

Edit: Decided to continue tweaking it.

Edited by SaOk

Hi fellow Soliders!

Like many people, my buddy and I picked up ARMA 2 : OA for DayZ. But after exploring a bit, we also played the main game which was a blast. I know we are not very good, but I thought I would share our first Main Battle Tank.

If anyone has any suggestions that would help facilitate our target calling, then it sure would be appreciated.

See you guys had yourself a little fun. LOL.

Furthermore you didn't die that's pretty good.

cheers

Rolling Thunder 7 video is deleted from this post.

Edited by Stuntman
Requested by wld427

Hello everyone,

i wanted to share with you these two videos i made with the Arma II engine. It's about an infection and survival. I hope you'll enjoy it !

Link to part 1 :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nikOsUskpU

Link to part 2 :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pC6xUTnw8

[edit] : i put the videos between video tags, but they doesn't seem to show in the post, any suggestion ?

I am leaving the lower portion of this post intactto be used for reference:

I have spoken with stuntman and he assures me that he is only the movie maker. He has directed me to the addon hacker and i will take this up further with the moderators.

Guys!

Rolling Thunder 7! This time in Africa! I finally finished it, just a week before the next event, LOL!

As always I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to watch it in full screen with full HD!

You were not supposed to modify my files in any way whatsoever. this was made very clear to you in the Emails we discussed.

From youtube post

* Scorpion and Scimitar (original units by Vilas, re-skin by wld427. For this single PVP event, mod size reduced to event-featured units only, to make it more download-friendly)

You have brooken the EULA and i demand that you do not distribute this any farther.

directly from the PRACS EULA

"THIS MOD IS IN NO WAY ACE COMPATABLE NOR WILL IT BE MADE TO DO SO. ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION IS GIVEN TO OPEN, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE CONFIGS

IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING AND DELETE ALL PRACS FILES FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS IS OFFICIAL PROJECT RACS POLICY AND IS NON-NEGOTIABLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM."

Now PRACS does not use the ACE armor system In order to impliment it one must hack the model and make changes. At this point are you willing to admit to that?

From youtube.

All Rolling Thunder battles uses ACE's advanced armour penetration system that simulates the different values, thickness, angle and resistance of different types of armour and weaponry used against it.

I am asking you to cease and desist form continuing any further modifications of any Project RACS content and i MUST request moderator involvement.

i suggest all other modders take a good look at the videos posted in there. it seems they are simply using what they please from the community and editing to their own likes.

Clan leader:

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?62145-Dutch

Clan responsible:

http://www.unit19.org/news.php

Edited by wld427
added info

Personally knowing stunt, He just makes videos ;)

reguardless the rules also state that posting media using hacked addons is not permitted.

I will remove this video from the forum if there has been a policy breach. I am only a moviemaker and sincerely apologize if this has brought any problems.

I will remove this video from the forum if there has been a policy breach. I am only a moviemaker and sincerely apologize if this has brought any problems.

I appreciate this from you as the movie maker.

First time I hear about this, too. Wasn't aware that Duala units were tampered with. I didn't investigate any further, but if this hacked content is being distributed I would like it to stop asap.

I have no problem if this is made for video only and personal use, but as I see PVP in the name of the mission, that could be an issue.

Something to get the heart pumping before our deployment this month!