Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Could be a teaser for "Red Dawn - Episode 1/2 back to the past" movie - of course those ground textures/AI (vehicle) pathfinding from ToH aren't that nice to watch.... btw it would be better to use some other + free music. ;)

Thanks guys, glad you like it! :)

Very nice video - very WiCesque!

For next time, it's diverse places, not divers places! Once again, however, a great job.

The actual quote from Matthew is divers places interestingly enough, it's the Old English spelling for "diverse".

That was amazing. Even more when you know how hard it is to make something like that within ARMA\TKOH.

Congratulations!

Edited by Smurf

Hey guys Binary Orchestra here with a new movie titled "The Beginning of Sorrows". It features some scenes I dont think youve ever seen in an arma video before;)

Check it out!

I'm just going to go ahead and agree with everyone else. That was awesome!

Two points:

I think towards the end you should go back to that guy you followed at the beginning. Either showing him dead or whatever you imagine his status as being.

During the invasion. There is a shot from above where the camera is panning (might be the wrong technical term) to the left. You can see a car driving through an SUV I believe. It isn't a huge issue but since the car was moving it drew my eye and was kind of awkward.

However, it was still amazing! I wish I could do half of what you just did there. Nice work!

Amazing work on that video Binary Orchestra! Myself and many on the team feel proud seeing you and others in the community put our work to such good and creative use. I look forward to more :)

Amazing work on that video Binary Orchestra! Myself and many on the team feel proud seeing you and others in the community put our work to such good and creative use. I look forward to more :)

Thanks for the kind words BIS! Ive been a fan for many years so im glad that i can show my appreciation for what you guys do with my movies :) I am also looking forward to creating some more with ArmA 3!

Edited by kyletiernan

That news station airing an arma clip as a real segment last year, is gonna have a field day with your video kyletiernan :)

Edited by Bullet Purveyor

The actual quote from Matthew is divers places interestingly enough, it's the Old English spelling for "diverse".

Yeah, I was agonising over that after I posted, but decided to let it be. Nice job on the vid once again.

That news station airing an arma clip as a real segment last year, is gonna have a field day with your video kyletiernan :)

That would be one of the funniest things to happen to me if they actually used it for something :P

Yeah, I was agonising over that after I posted, but decided to let it be. Nice job on the vid once again.

I didnt know what it meant until i searched it up while i was making it :P Thanks again:)

Oustanding vid kyletiernan, can't wait to see what you'll do with ArmA 3 :)

Astonishing work,Macadam.

Did you made it with color correction ?

If yes,please tell us your recipe :)

lol, I think you've mixed up the names here :D

The astonishing work is done by Binary Orchestra/Kyletiernan and I think most of the effects were done in post-production.

Gnat;2233081']wow Macadam Cow' date=' you always seem to make something real different.

Nice work. Good rendition of what the RL internet's full of.[/quote']

Thanks a lot for the continuous support mate ;)

Thanks for the kind words BIS! Ive been a fan for many years so im glad that i can show my appreciation for what you guys do with my movies :) I am also looking forward to creating some more with ArmA 3!

Very nice video ! Did you use any particular camera script or just the vanilla one? Some of those shots are fascinating!

Vietnam: The Experience Multiplayer 10-04-12

Aircrafts Bombing

6OyRHDw2vqo

Helicopter Gunship Support

P1Ba9BlBxlU

Helicopter Insertions

iM0tkZi7hSc

Special thanks to Arclight for fine flying.

Date: 6 October, 2012

Time: It's all relative, man!

SETTING

A group of hardened Army grunts and some "elite" Delta operators, supported by some hardcore "chicks", assaulted, killed, and did some crazy heroic things all for their love of country and honor!

Or cookies.

We couldn't figure out what it all meant.

Who lived? Who died? Who killed? Who lied? Watch the video to find out!