Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

pissed myself laughing when delta was sliding down the hill hahaha. Good times all round.

Comunidad Americana de ArmA - CAA

Compilation Video - May

Smoovdogg...

The stretcher in the first video....ahahahaha haven't laughed that much in a long time!

DayZ video. First time finding a vehicle (And in the middle of nowhere!), with unfortunate consequences.

VUeCjGK0a5k

@rellikki: haha hilarious Video!!

--

Just a little Lazershow Mission:

[mods: JSRS, and some little music]

Guys have to say it again, even if I said it thousand times before: bestest Game of the Universe. Thx alot!

Edited by tremanarch

Demonstration video of the new LOS-commands, counted for head position and combined with body direction: :)

Works everywhere. Also for elevated buildings.

Thread for the command with example used in this video:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?135252-Line-Of-Sight-(Example-Thread)&p=2161496#post2161496

Edited by SaOk

Awesome SaOk! Not thinking of the audible, this should be in a patch ;)

Some little compilation from UTG I mixed with Black/Speed/Thrash Metal ;D

Morning guys,

some of my latest work and I think the second one will be a little bit boring if you don't understand german.

Have fun

-_C4CMYc4bs

Rb0jAZK3hhI

So Ive made a video of almost every Operation my community of guys plays but recently trimmed down my youtube channel. Here is a recent one I made....

And this one is of a TvT match we played against a clan by the name of UTG. It was a great time for the Taskfoce Blackjack crew... sadly, not so much for the other clan.... watch and youll see why.... I sniped 19 of them and ran out of bullets at the end.... great times...

and finally, right when the I44 mod got updated, we ran one of our servers with a HEAVILY modified domination map, we decided to have some fun on a friday night and a bunch of us hopped in some birds.....

Awesome D'Max! Looking forward to it. :)

Now I shall present you, ladies and gentlemen...after many weeks of exams and paperwork delaying its release for quite some time...

Yes it is Rolling Thunder Battle 6! And this time it's longer than ever! :cool:

Boost up your speakers and enjoy over 40 minutes of tank action & platoon teamwork! I have balanced the audio so there is no distortion what so ever and is completely safe to boost your speakers to the max! ;)

Enjoy in 1080p, as always! :)

only flying some jet, but with it revealing Chernarus true beauty (sometimes low fps).

ArmA II is easily the best looking game / Simulator out there...

Edited by tremanarch

Now that I've found the proper video thread:

Gambler 1 is 1st Platoon, Echo Company. A USMC Infantry Platoon in the 15th MEU Realism Unit. I am the Platoon Sergeant(Gambler 1 Papa).

This Operation is the fifth of US Offensive Combat Operations in the country of Lingor. The 15th MEU(SOC) has been tasked to the region as part of a show of force. With the current government not willing to step down, the President has issued orders to begin military operations and forcefully remove the current government of Lingor. The Lingor Army's stronghold at Calamar has been taken, and a major blow to the Lingor's Air Force has occurred. The 15th will now turn it's sights towards the capitol of Lingor. Now that the river crossings, and the key terrain immediately to the north of the Calamar airfield is secure, the 15th MEU will being pressing inland on the road to the capital.

This mission is to destroy the enemy troop concentration defending the northern route to the capital of Lingor and secure the river crossing to enable future operations.

I step down from my role as Platoon Sergeant again to fill in as an automatic rifleman for a Gambler 1-1 Squad Mission. Our mission is to convoy to an insurgent controlled town, then search for and destroy a medium sized weapons cache.

Self-promotion? Yes.

Newest mission commerical...

IfLE8LS1hYY

So awesome aha, i thought you guys were on quads untill the end.. ahwells!