Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

what kind of rifle mags are in their pouches? Those things are short as hell. I suggest beefing them up a bit. And why did you choose the Woosatch A for their armor carrier? I would suggest using an Eagle CIRAS, or a Plate Carrier with Cumberbun. Maybe a Paraclete SOHPC or something like that?

@Binkowski: can you share some more info on that VLTOR CASV model in some of those pics?

@Binkowski: can you share some more info on that VLTOR CASV model in some of those pics?

It's in Rob Hammer's AR-15 pack. It's a conversion of Kimono's weapon from CS:S

I know...I did a double-take at first as well :)

Seems we at UKF dont have a working project thread atm for Arma2

i just posted in what i thought was the right one but after i actually looked at the text i noticed its over in arma1 section :o

Anyway at the risk of double posting

Short vid of the UKF fv510 W.I.P

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFNb56diXQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFNb56diXQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

higher quality promo pics and news soon ... watch this space :)

Gun recoil, exaust, working dampers, no "bumpy" behavior, very nice model and texture too, i'm very looking foward for this ;) keep up

Nice, a Warrior... Just the thing to transport British Troops when they need to get somewhere and annihilate a whole city. :)

Gun recoil, exaust, working dampers, no "bumpy" behavior, very nice model and texture too, i'm very looking foward for this ;) keep up

plus some killer crew anims being made by 12thMonkey :yay:

i just wanna say...FAIL!!!!!!!!

.....the music :S

but everything else is just awsome orson

after i hit the upload button i had a thought that 99.9% of arma players probly dont like trance:D

anyway expect any further videos to have a more fitting rock type theme (and better resolution) :p

thanks for the comments ...will get this out asap

anyway expect any further videos to have a more fitting rock type theme (and better resolution) :p

any chance of a glimps of the MAN trucks or mastiff? :P

i just wanna say...FAIL!!!!!!!!

.....the music :S

but everything else is just awsome orson

Music is awesome ;) And so is the model :)

Great work Orson! Thumbs up all over. And the music, not really my style, but was a fresh breath from all the rock in all other videos. ;)

Well i been working hard as hell getting this mod of mine out the door, havnt slept for over 48hrs and think ive got the particles & lighting effects packed up and ready for release... Maybe in a couple of hours something big will be released. :butbut:

Hope all goes well i havnt ran into any problems while testing so all should be good, its rather large 130mb :/

Edited by Opticalsnare

Well i been working hard as hell getting this mod of mine out the door, havnt slept for over 48hrs and think ive got the particles & lighting effects packed up and ready for release... Maybe in a couple of hours something big will be released. :butbut:

Edit: Uploading :p

Hope all goes well i havnt ran into any problems while testing so all should be good, its rather large 130mb

Which mod?

Edit: N/m found it lol, yay

Edited by Steakslim