Black skinned G36's for OA would be great as new weapons ( not replacing old ones, just add them in the German box)

Lol yes! though, i dont think we'll even be able to find him in the editor:confused:

oh god haha

and for any of the "I want 10th mountain or 82th airborne units"... isnt it possible to make a mod where you can only change the arm patch apperance? cuz the uniforms are all the same right?

That is something I'm curious if possible for SP. Right now arm patches can be changed in MP, but I'd like to know if they can be added/changed for SP without having to add a new reskinned "model", but only to add a script command for it in the init line in the editor; much like Mateck's M1/M1A1 addon for Arma 1 and 2, with the pre-definable markings you had.

That is something I'm curious if possible for SP. Right now arm patches can be changed in MP, but I'd like to know if they can be added/changed for SP without having to add a new reskinned "model", but only to add a script command for it in the init line in the editor; much like Mateck's M1/M1A1 addon for Arma 1 and 2, with the pre-definable markings you had.

these kind of addons/scripts would be nice as they dont need a long list of units/vehicles in the editor.

I'm curious of it would be possible to make a mod using accesuaries like patches/flags/IR reflectors/ranks, make them available in an ammobox to fill the radio/watch/compass slots and while carrying them make em visable.

would be sweet right?

does anyone know where I could find a ARMA2 W140 S class model please .....I adore this car..

I have another request, this time a really small one, but since I have no knowledge about configs at all maybe someone can help me out. I'm missing a medic for the takistani special forces, a special force soldier with healing abilitys would be enough. No need for changes in model or textures.

So if someone has some spare time I'd be very thankful! :)

I have another request, this time a really small one, but since I have no knowledge about configs at all maybe someone can help me out. I'm missing a medic for the takistani special forces, a special force soldier with healing abilitys would be enough. No need for changes in model or textures.

So if someone has some spare time I'd be very thankful! :)

Give me ten minutes.

EDIT: Actually, sod that, I'll release it tomorrow. Might throw in a few extras as well ;)

Edited by Laertes

Give me ten minutes.

EDIT: Actually, sod that, I'll release it tomorrow. Might throw in a few extras as well ;)

Thanks! :)

Morning people!

I'd like to see a reskin of the UCP guys with the insignia of the 2nd inf. div.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_Infantry_Division_%28United_States%29

don't know why, but to me a stryker just isn't a stryker without these guys. :)

I have edited textures and normals for the 2ID patch, I can just pass them along as is and you can overwrite them, or if you can find someone to do up a config, we can do it that way.

2id.jpg

Hello modders !

I have a very simple request :

I've noticed that when you're on aircraft, you have some kind of ugly crosshair which is unaffected by the remove crosshair option. it's draw over the HUD and it's pretty annoying.

Could someone able to remove that crosshair ?

Air: MiG-29, Su-24, Su-27, Tu-22, Mi-26, MH-47 (varient of chinook used by 160th SOAR)

Ground (mostly AAA/SAM sites): SA-8 Gecko, SA-10 Grumble, SA-11 Gadfly (i think thats the name), SA-13 Gopher, M48 Chapperal (however you spell it), Patriot Missile system

Ship: Admiral Kuznetsov

Air: MiG-29, Su-24, Su-27, Tu-22, Mi-26, MH-47 (varient of chinook used by 160th SOAR)

Ground (mostly AAA/SAM sites): SA-8 Gecko, SA-10 Grumble, SA-11 Gadfly (i think thats the name), SA-13 Gopher, M48 Chapperal (however you spell it), Patriot Missile system

Ship: Admiral Kuznetsov

minus the kuzentsov and the Su-24. for some reason i was thinking the Kiev class carrier was made, and there is already a WIP for the Su-24

Hi, i'll like to get the wire frame of booth male and female head models (arms etc..) for the ArmA2 to try to make some custom face. Let's C ya

is there any replacment addon replacing the Mk16 SCAR with the M4?

would be nice!

maybe the new discovered M4A3?? (as it has working IR laser)

minus the kuzentsov and the Su-24. for some reason i was thinking the Kiev class carrier was made, and there is already a WIP for the Su-24

The Mig-29 is in the works...

The SA-8 Gecko is being done by the Project RACS mod...

The SA-13... I think somebody is doing it, not sure who. It's based off the MTLB or similar right?

SU-24 is being done by Project RACS

TU-22 is being done by Project RACS *Correction, it was canceled, I believe Gnat might be making one*

Mi-26 is being done by SARMAT Studios

The others, maybe WIP, not sure.

There are two smallish drop in features I would love to see:

1. Addon that removes Burst fire from all G36 type rifles.

G36 weapons already have too many modes to cycle between.

2. Addon that replaces the M16a2+m203 sights with the the ones from the M16A2.

M203 sights are horrifyingly misaligned and the forced laddersights are immensely obstructive.

-k

There are two smallish drop in features I would love to see:

1. Addon that removes Burst fire from all G36 type rifles.

G36 weapons already have too many modes to cycle between.

-k

maybe ask the guy who made the M-14 firemode addon, he could help you I guess

maybe ask the guy who made the M-14 firemode addon, he could help you I guess

Sorry, I'm not interested in changing the G36.

Hello, Wondering if anyone is in the process or thinking about making some new ghillie suits ? maybe some more detailed suits.

Can someone make a helicopter with a fully-rotating, user-controllable searchlight?

Edited by Laqueesha