Can someone make a helicopter with a fully-rotating, user-controllable searchlight?

Big Dawg KS made a very usefull and nice searchlight script for the takistani truck, he sees the need for the Takistani army to use light as they have no NVequipment.

he might be able to help... asking never hurts right?

could somebody create the USMC officer and the (OA) US army officer without headgear ? i like to use guys like that with the berets wich came with the mercenary pack.

A request for a complete conversion mod....

The Simpsons, The Characters and Springfield.

Also to include past characters from shelbyville to be.. Opfor

I know nothing about this, and would love to give it ago but would probably give up after 30 seconds

Czecho-slovak army.in present times of course. it can be pretty interesting :) i know that czech army is already in game but i hope that you'll think about it

Czecho-slovak army.in present times of course. it can be pretty interesting :) i know that czech army is already in game but i hope that you'll think about it

May I call your attention for this mod?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=90067&highlight=csla

Although it is late cold war-era themed, but will be pretty good when out

Edit:

It's only a dream: Chernarus with all buildings enterable

A more possible one: a system which assigns different positions of buildings enemy when an enemy occupies it, and AI uses supressive small-arms fire, grenade- and rocket launchers and tank's cannon fire against them. Also a module, script or logic for non enterable buildings that turns them into enemy occupied strongholds (or parts of it), and would need rocket-, grenade-, tank or IFV cannon, artillery, Hellfire or LGB attack to take it out. Just to have other means for houses next to scenery detail and big-*ss cover.

Edited by Banderas

Could someone make a replacement pack for the OA Army troops to be Binkowski's 2008 Soldiers?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9137

And maybe a file that changes their weapons to M4/M16s?

Any help would be apprecieted

I make no promises but if I remember, and if I have time in the next couple of days, I'll do them.

And maybe a file that changes their weapons to M4/M16s?

Any help would be apprecieted

would be nice if that would be a seperate file so it will be possible to give the BIS models M4/M16s (to many SCARs!)

anybody find it wierd that the Mk13 grenade launcher is a primairy weapon? dont see any scenario where that would be usefull.

A request for a complete conversion mod....

The Simpsons, The Characters and Springfield.

WAT? ;) good luck, since every one really wants realism

I used to be in the army infantry and often did counter terrorism training with the special forces.

They would use us as terrorists or hostages.

On each exercise there would be a scenario that the spec ops were practicing for.

Often there would be large numbers of spec ops on an exercise. Anything from 50 - 100.

Plus all of us grunts. But when it came to the assault there would be 10 - 20 directly assaulting the terrorists - usually attacking at dawn around 5 am.

Example scenarios:

*30 Hostages held in abandoned apartments by 10 - 15 terrorists

Siege 24 hours, assault at dawn through windows, chopper on roof, two teams rappelling and busting windows / doors.

*15 hostages, 5 terrorists on bus escaping scene - vehicle (truck) blocks bus

assault on bus CQB as required.

* Terrorists martial hostages from building

Spec Op Sniper takes out as many targets as possible (fuck those mothers are loud). Spec Op Teams move in & capture or kill as required. Hostages secured.

* Terrorists hold hostages in large abandoned factory or similar. Siege of 2 - 5 days.

Assault at dawn. Choppers on roof, explosives on doors, CQB with terrorists.

Two to three Spec Ops teams in assault. Hostages secured.

Grunts come through after to clean the location.

The bus & the factory were my favorite. They also used to do an escape and evasion exercise in the bush which i didn't get to do. Basically 50 grunts hunting down a spec op patrol.

Spec ops liked to use army choppers and civilian 4WD. Enemy just whatever they commandeered for martialing hostages

Anyway somebody should make the counter terrorism scenarios.

400_SAS_Insignia_Who_Dares_Wins.jpg

400_SAS_Insignia_Who_Dares_Wins.jpg

yeah about that, would a reskin of the ksk models in british camo be possible? they remind me of SAS from B-2-0 (must be the shamagh)

I would like to see IR Strobe Lights on Infantry units and maybe IR glow sticks on vehicle antenna so I can ID them (in the air or on the ground) from the enemy.

Is this possible?

Could someone make a 2004 Battle of Fallujah USMC texture and give them appropriate gear? Lots of references on Google Images and many other image sites.

I'm not too good when it comes to identifying gear, but I know they wore desert Marpat shirt, pants, and helmet cover with BDU body armor if I recall correctly.

Can anyone please make the Shadow Company troops from MW2? (Gen. Shepherd's men)

I'm assuming every unit here is just a bunch of reskins, so reskinned FR or something similar to the original SC will do - I think it's illegal to directly port the original MW2 models into ArmA 2.

Edited by RoninJr

Can anyone please make the Shadow Company troops from MW2? (Gen. Shepherd's men)

I'm assuming every unit here is just a bunch of reskins, so reskinned FR or something similar to the original SC will do - I think it's illegal to directly port the original MW2 models into ArmA 2.

even if I don't really like the modern warfare series I have to admit that their characters model rocks, especially the shadow company troops

sounds like a fun next project. ok

lol gee thanks fox. we've requested this for months now:rolleyes:

Cant wait to see what you come up with:D

some pics would be good to start with.

dcu clothes , woodland iba ? or..

here's some pics fox. Ill get you some more later

Edited by Rellikki

Yeah those are the Marines. I would've posted pics last night but I was off to bed after that post.

Hey, I am requesting the production of a Halo Mod. All I am asking for out of this Mod is basic halo Marines(Rifleman,Rifleman/Female,Sergent's). No Master Chief. I know people are going to say,"Why make a total Conversion Mod, when you can play the Halo game yourself". The answer is, that any Halo game/mission you play is not that fun or realistic.so How cool would that be to have some 1000 Halo Marines fighting some other Units in a full scale Battle. I'm not asking for everything to be remade thats in the Halo serious, I'm just asking for some good total conversion units that look like Halo (3) Units. Also it would only be fitting to have Guns (Battle Rifle/Assault Rifle/Magnum Pistol/Shotgun). Vehicle(Warthog+ Mini gun/Warthog 2 seater/Warthog troop carrier).Also make some Units without Helmets or Without Chest Protector. Please Consider my observation.I know that many people would LOVE to have this total conversion Mod.Have a Vote on it and it will show that people want this Mod.

Sincerely,Matt

Now we have the Brits on the way (and quite a lot of community UK content) it would be very good indeed if someone could make a British helicopter carrier or amphibious assault ship... Or even an Invincible class carrier to base them from. Especially since the UK Apache can operate from ships.

Now we have the Brits on the way (and quite a lot of community UK content) it would be very good indeed if someone could make a British helicopter carrier or amphibious assault ship... Or even an Invincible class carrier to base them from. Especially since the UK Apache can operate from ships.

I believe there might be one in the works.