Hi all,

I'm pretty new to BI forums and I'm still the 'noob' when it come to editing all the malarky that goes with it.

Can anyone here with the modelling skills rebuild the ArmA F4-E Phantom?

The phantome was a very famour and much loved aircraft developed in the 60's and still in service in a couple of countries although most have retired it now!

I'm a huge fan of the aircraft and I have tonnes of knowledge so if any wants to have a go at it then shout me for knowledge/pictures info etc.

Don't simply port the arma variant over make a new one and if we did the F4-J it can be used for either the Royal or US Navy, The Brits used the F4K,M and J variants the yanks used practically most of the alphabet! :p

Anyways I hope someone out there can help.

Take care

Ron

I have a small request for some animals, mainly a camel and a small burro for the mideastern theatre. I am hoping that by the time I upgrade my pc and finally get ArmA 2 these will be available along with some cool middle eastern maps like tolafarush, sakakah, and avgani. Till then I continue to play ArmA 1 and dream. Apologies in advance if these animals have already been requested.

I have a small request for some animals, mainly a camel and a small burro for the mideastern theatre. I am hoping that by the time I upgrade my pc and finally get ArmA 2 these will be available along with some cool middle eastern maps like tolafarush, sakakah, and avgani. Till then I continue to play ArmA 1 and dream. Apologies in advance if these animals have already been requested.

concerning animals - wolf would be great for OldBear island

his island, castle, night and wolfs :D

it would be atmosphere :D

and such "scary" mission in historic ages, shape of monk in hood :D etc :D or some type of missions ala games for finding secrets etc.

wolf would be great

imagine yourself evening scenario, some hooded shapes, wolves and all near castle on OldBear's island

Edited by vilas

One question - has anyone done a Lynx (any variant) for Arma 2?

Puma would be nice too, but the Lynx is still in service and needed.

Thanks in advance.

Black Watch, Scottish infantry, Highlanders, whatever. Just want some Scots.

Also, Irish Army Rangers. Maybe some Welsh.

Make it so!

incoming isla duala with african environment,we need african irregulars!

One question - has anyone done a Lynx (any variant) for Arma 2?

Puma would be nice too, but the Lynx is still in service and needed.

Thanks in advance.

Project RACS has a Puma...

Advanced wounding system.

Soldiers after first aid should not get up and then function as normal. They should have reduced combat effectiveness/speed and a limping or staggering animation in place of the usual ones.

Hi,

I am looking for a addon to replace the grass in arma2. I have tried the proper mods for the bushes and trees which they have helped alot with the performance but I the grass even at low settings is killing the performance of the game.

Trees, buildings and grass definitely need to be improved for a better performance.

Hi,

I am looking for a addon to replace the grass in arma2. I have tried the proper mods for the bushes and trees which they have helped alot with the performance but I the grass even at low settings is killing the performance of the game.

Trees, buildings and grass definitely need to be improved for a better performance.

SAP Clutter, maybe?(grass)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=75873&highlight=clutter

There's another mod that changes trees and bushes to ones from Resistance, I shall hunt it down...

Aha!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=88814&highlight=trees+bushes

D'oh, just saw that you had it. No matter, I shall keep it if anyone else spots it and wants it.

Edited by CW001

Something simple, Higher Resolution textures for hands and better models, right now they look really bad compared to anything else.

Maybe some gloves to go along with.

Itchkerya Island.

For its time this Island was awesome. My machine used to take ages to load the single missions released. It was created by Anonymous/unknown according to filefront.com, and had some very in depth stories in their missions not to mention the attention to detail in all the units, voice over acting and the background music in the cut scenes.

From memory it only made Beta release (could be wrong) but it had massive snow covered hills, many many little towns, small enclosed bases surrounded with guard towers, lots of valleys and roads, the buildings used to catch fire, all the signs were in the native tongue, I could go on for ages.

From what I can remember there was a lot of controversy over at http://www.flashpoint.ru forums due to political censorship in Russia. The missions involved the Chechen Mujahideen and like I said before were just fantastic for immersion and realism.

I would love to see this Map and all the missions/units ported or remade for ArmA 2 as they were just brilliant.

I cannot contact the Dev as the creator is anonymous/unknown. I've also looked in all the old haunts for it such as ofp.gamepark.cz but can only find it at filefront.

If anyone has any info feel free to PM me. :)

i'd like to be able to clip my NVGs to my helmet. to be able to lift them up and down depending on the situation.

troops would just look that much more realistic if they had the NVGs properly fitted.

i'd like to be able to clip my NVGs to my helmet. to be able to lift them up and down depending on the situation.

troops would just look that much more realistic if they had the NVGs properly fitted.

USMC units in OpF had that capability I'm sure its close dude, if it hasn't been done already.

Edited by Grub

Ok, it seems like EVERY unit in the game, regardless of loadout, has the exact same gear sounds when moving, which makes it awkward when its a guerilla without gears you are playing. Maybe a mod that gives each loadout an individual movement sound?

Can someone also give some sound to the doors opening and closing? So weird to open old barn doors without the rusty squeaking sound.

The Mk47 40 mm grenade launcher would be a nice addition to humvees

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_47_Striker

It uses a 3x optic and uses a laser range finder to lase the target, then the weapon system fires and the grenade airbursts at the point of the lase.

If anybody would be interested in the exact specs on this equip I have all the available data.

-Ziggy-;1485290']'USI Studios' ;) is working to recreate the 'Stuntman' mission from OFP' date=' and I hoped to use the Challenger. I recently downloaded the addon from OFP.info, but of course, the addon does not work properly in Arma2. It has a graphic glitch, and it lacks a 'get in driver' action. I do not have the knowledge to use the tools to fix this myself.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Bigtires79/challenger1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Bigtires79/challenger.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Bigtires79/stunterror.jpg

Can any one port this, please? :confused:

ofp.info DL

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?sekce=unofaddons/vehicles&archiv=true&page=20 > scroll down, 5th from top

Please consider this request as I ask once again, thanks

challenger_front.jpg

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

is a children addon possible? we have animals, we have civilians, i wonder if we can have children.

picture example from iraq war:

27488745_833edefe03.jpg

this would be good for scenarios set in urban areas where collateral damage and civilian casualty is a real possibility. i find it strange how entire towns are devoid of children. brave new world?

the propaganda showing ArmA2 and people killing children is not worth the effort to make the child addon, in my opinion. I presume the majority of the community shares that opinion based on previous threads on this topic. ;)

I might be able to port that car, let me try.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

bah I'm no good with converting from OFP - ARMA 2, the config is a lot different. If it was ARMA 1 - ARMA 2 than that would be a different story :D