Would be nice, although you can tpe folowing --- removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "30rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addweapon "ukf_l85a2_susat"; repeat addmagazine line 6 times,highlight all and press control c to copy then control v to add to other soldiers, works ok

Or alternatively guess we can all keep on waiting for stalkers Brits release, if it ever happens would be cool.

Edited by Chrisgs

i think that bis usmc soldiers miss long sleeves,gloves and tattical glusses for seem more real what u think ppl?

Would be nice, although you can tpe folowing --- removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "30rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addweapon "ukf_l85a2_susat"; repeat addmagazine line 6 times,highlight all and press control c to copy then control v to add to other soldiers, works ok

Or alternatively guess we can all keep on waiting for stalkers Brits release, if it ever happens would be cool.

no, there is an actual modifcation that does that, im just looking for it lol.

ive used it before

ok just 2 things!

1: propper chopper damage/smoke/etc when its hit! and not just a puff from its nose! lol.

2: the a-10 has no mouth or teeth like it usually does in real life! can anyone make the skin for it?

Thanks ...

Could someone possibly make a modification that off-sets the landing lights of helicopters to the side, instead of being pointed directly below front, because you can't see where the lights are showing in 1st person view.

I've found myself playing the TRIBES games again. Tribes 2 and Tribes Vengeance.

I enjoy using deployables like motion sensors ,radar ,mines ,cameras and other little techno goodies. I was wondering if this kinda stuff could be possible in ARMA2.

Maybe set up a deployable sensor network in the countryside and watch the enemy from your command map, without the need of my squad walking around spotting.

Would this be feasible? Would it be necessary to cram an AI into any sensor or spy cam you deployed? I'm thinking man portable, yet within the realm of possibility.

Would this be a job for heavy scripting, or could standard addons be made to do this?

Hi there

would like to see a Winter Chernarus map. And I would like to see ported the original Racs infantry into ArmA II and all Racs vehicles as far as it hasn't been already done yet.

Thanks

nettrucker:D

Hi there

would like to see a Winter Chernarus map. And I would like to see ported the original Racs infantry into ArmA II and all Racs vehicles as far as it hasn't been already done yet.

Thanks

What I’ve never understood is why BI never implemented dynamic weather and seasons dependant on the time of year.

What I mean is, we have the normal maps right?

We can set a mission in any month of the year.

So why not change the default island to be a winter map if the mission is in December?

Or an autumn map for the autumn months etc..(with golden trees etc)

Then, instead of rain or fog you have snow, or hail etc during the relevant months...

Granted i wouldn’t have a clue about how to go about it! And I’m sure it would be a difficult undertaking, but surly it could be done, yeah?:o

Be nice to see some of the units that are being made to have there sleeves down. A lot of reskin units that are being made all have there sleeves rolled up, military personnel that are in the fields dont have there sleeves rolled up. Protect them form the environment.

What I’ve never understood is why BI never implemented dynamic weather and seasons dependant on the time of year.

What I mean is, we have the normal maps right?

We can set a mission in any month of the year.

So why not change the default island to be a winter map if the mission is in December?

Or an autumn map for the autumn months etc..(with golden trees etc)

Then, instead of rain or fog you have snow, or hail etc during the relevant months...

Granted i wouldn’t have a clue about how to go about it! And I’m sure it would be a difficult undertaking, but surly it could be done, yeah?:o

It's not a problem to make a Dynamic weather module for BIS I guess. I think the real problem is more related to the textures. I mean even if you simulate snow fall the snow won't turn the landscape white. I believe this is simply impossible to do in game. Therefore you need to reskin the complete Island with snow or winter textures and not only the landscape but nearly every 3d modell has to be reskinned with a proper snow texture. I loved the Winter Islands of good ole OFP and I'm sure missing some Winter Island for ArmA II.

Regards

nettrucker;)

Hi there

Thanks

Im pritty sure there already on arma2! they got ported... sure of it, lol .. i just checked but cant find em! but i know there out there

Maby an idea , if you are driving in a tank or a commander you have 1 periscope view

iif its possible (?) to make that you can see 3 or more (Commander has more) pericsope views.

How come no one has ever set about doing a fallout mod?

Now with fallout3 and its 3d models, surly some talented group could churn out something?

We could have Brotherhood, Enclave, Raiders, Waste Landers, Vault dwellers, bucket loads of guns from the original, post apocalyptic island...

How come no one has ever set about doing a fallout mod?

Now with fallout3 and its 3d models, surly some talented group could churn out something?

We could have Brotherhood, Enclave, Raiders, Waste Landers, Vault dwellers, bucket loads of guns from the original, post apocalyptic island...

We would need permission for all models, and making a nice looking fallout island, with huge amount of custom objects and stuff, also, with ArmA AI the battles would look just stupid, Ghouls attack wastelanders, they both go prone and crawl towards eachothers... :(

Someone should make a snow map like the one in CODMW2, I've spent all day trying to understand map making but I can't figure it out. Everytime I play the snow mission I feel this urge to make it on ARMA2, the one with Price, not McTavish.

Also units wise, I am looking at CODMW2 for inspiration again, the russian paratroopers and the shadow company textures would be amazing for ARMA2.

Edited by Sky999

Ghouls attack wastelanders, they both go prone and crawl towards eachothers... :(

...guess your right..

But people do create zombie scripts that stop people going prone, but ok i take your point. :(

pacific scenario about ww2 with japaneses;stalingrad map about ww2;modern pirates with boats + cargo ships;Me262;ss;ss totenkopf;iraq-iran war with map;chechen rebels with grozny map;italian MAS and "pigs";beirut map;cuba map;colombian map + farc rebels;french stranger legion.......

I'd love to see some woodland infantry (us army pre-acu) like that in the hyk modern us infantry pack for OFPR. Also, the missing LAV varients could bring a lot to the game in my opinion.

I also think it'd be great to get more logistics vehicles in the game. Vehicles like shealter carriers, mrt's, recovery vehicles, etc. As well as other varients of the hmmwv such as shealter carriers, helmet hardtop's, soft tops (4 door and 2 door cargo), and so on. It could give missions new depth, adding full logistical support to operations.

I'd love to see some woodland infantry (us army pre-acu) like that in the hyk modern us infantry pack for OFPR. Also, the missing LAV varients could bring a lot to the game in my opinion.

I also think it'd be great to get more logistics vehicles in the game. Vehicles like shealter carriers, mrt's, recovery vehicles, etc. As well as other varients of the hmmwv such as shealter carriers, helmet hardtop's, soft tops (4 door and 2 door cargo), and so on. It could give missions new depth, adding full logistical support to operations.

than you talk about Project 85 addons, just downliad P85 pack of addons and you will have woodland US units from 80's-90's

as well as M16A1, M60 tank , M1 tank, M113A2, MUTT, Bradley etc.

than you talk about Project 85 addons, just downliad P85 pack of addons and you will have woodland US units from 80's-90's

as well as M16A1, M60 tank , M1 tank, M113A2, MUTT, Bradley etc.

Wow, then we can import ACE island pack and have the Maldern islands and recreate OF:P CWC. again! :yay:

<..downloading now..>