Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment Mod 2

It's great to see these teaser pics! Looks awesome.

<can't stop drooling all over self> Fan-damn-tastic!

Not creative enough at the moment to make a word to describe the results. Stupendous, brilliant, inspiring. That should about do it. :)

OMG!!

The m240b deployed on the wall has awesome!!!

Cant w8 to see a video teaser :3

Great job guys!!

From what i've read this will be a must own mod, and the teasers are just that. :D

From what i've read this will be a must own mod, and the teasers are just that. :D

I'm pretty sure it will be. I'm sure if you ever played the A1 version but it completely changed the game. It was f*&kin' wild. A thing of beauty really, at least in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure it will be. I'm sure if you ever played the A1 version but it completely changed the game. It was f*&kin' wild. A thing of beauty really, at least in my opinion.

Sorry for asking this really dumb question, but since I don't play arma 1, what is this mod all about? The teaser doesn't show me much.

Sorry for asking this really dumb question, but since I don't play arma 1, what is this mod all about? The teaser doesn't show me much.

Total conversion mod that adds/replaces content and improves the overall experience of the game. Examples would be new models for some vehicles, new explosion and weapon effects, new wounding systems, etc. A must have.

Total conversion mod that adds/replaces content and improves the overall experience of the game. Examples would be new models for some vehicles, new explosion and weapon effects, new wounding systems, etc. A must have.

So where does the fun comes in?

It is but one of the great mysteries of the BIS series that you must solve for yourself...

I would do sick, unforgivable things to get this mod in my hands. Do want!

Indeed. Can't wait for the release! (Can you frigging believe it? Finally we're able to fire rpg's, and I imagine at least AT 4's too, from the prone position!!!) Hehe, btw, how'd you pull that off? Was it hard to implement? I'm just wondering why BIS hasn't done it themselves...

Not only that, Nouty! The two weapons - especially the AT4 - will get ballistics that are possible to actually aim with!