Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment Mod 2

Not only that, Nouty! The two weapons - especially the AT4 - will get ballistics that are possible to actually aim with!

I never had any problem with aiming and hitting a target with both of them.

I can't aim at all with the AT weapons in ArmA2. The ballistics are completely FUBAR. The one in ACE were spot on though.

Especially with the sight adjustment system... :whistle:

I want this mod so badly I'm getting a twitch in my mousing finger...

Its going to be so faaarkinawesome!!! :D

So where does the fun comes in?

If you bought Arma2 , for you , realism = fun so:

More realistic player vs. AI firefights

... Thats pretty much it and thats what i want loll.

Its just awsome when you trow a smoke to conceal your fallen squadmate to drag im safely under cover to heal him, AND IT WORKS !

And i always prefer more unforgiving games , the ones that you have to take avantages of the players ability to work with others. ACE is that.

The crucial part is, of course, the wounding system. It's good enough for PvP I guess, but it totally breaks combat against AI, since you get the feeling that you have to kill the same unit more than once :D. The rest of the mod is great, but we recently decided to stop using it completely because the above. Of course it's our loss ;).

Its just awsome when you trow a smoke to conceal your fallen squadmate to drag im safely under cover to heal him, AND IT WORKS !

Well, in ArmA1 this was of course a nice feature that came with DMarwick's AI-blocking smoke, and was included in ACE, but in ArmA2 all smoke is view-blocking by default, even from burning vehicles ;)

decided to stop using it completely

You had use this add-on in arma2?

ACE doesn't exist for ArmA2, so I assume he means ArmA1. But there are still several groups sticking to ArmA1 like glue, simply because ACE doesn't exist for ArmA2, and they don't want to play without it.

That if anything speaks of its awesomeness.

i miss so much ACE mod.Already re-instaled ArmA1 just to play this Baby.

Desert Maps+ACE Mod FTW.

:yay::yay::bounce3::bounce3:Nothing but the best is expected from ACE.

I never even though of mid flight refueling...that's one of those things not asked for in the community (versus: fastrope, Sling cargo, underwater swimming, shooting from inside a car, etc..)

I can't wait till it comes out.

Sorry for asking this really dumb question, but since I don't play arma 1, what is this mod all about? The teaser doesn't show me much.

Look at the short description in the bottom right corner. All these features are not present in A2. That's some of the improvements you'll see in ACE2.

Weapon resting, for example, is quite a huge thing

Look at the short description in the bottom right corner. All these features are not present in A2. That's some of the improvements you'll see in ACE2.

Weapon resting, for example, is quite a huge thing

Aye, but what about mid-air refueling, not really needed. Would be a nice touch though...

Argh one more here that cannot wait for ACE2... It will be super-awesomeness all over again.

Please come fast. Make the pain short. :D

hope they include GRAD and fix the issues with it

good toy but no joy out of it

hope to see PKM with belt ammo on it kinda all countries that use PKM usally use belt ammo than ammo in a box

Edited by SuperRat

Looks really sharp kids !! Can't wait for the release !:inlove::dancehead::803:

damn iv been trying to make the usaf c-130 re-skin i made from rockets usec c-130, into a tanker for some time now... but maby i can make one....for arma1! looks great by the way tho!

hope to see PKM with belt ammo on it kinda all countries that use PKM usally use belt ammo than ammo in a box

Ok I might have misunderstood you, in which case please forgive me, but I've never seen an mg, PKM or other, that feeds straight from a box. The belt might be in a box, but trust me they're always belt fed, also in Armas.

Ok I might have misunderstood you, in which case please forgive me, but I've never seen an mg, PKM or other, that feeds straight from a box. The belt might be in a box, but trust me they're always belt fed, also in Armas.

no man i just meant belt hanging down while you shoot like that MG240 in BUSH WAR MOD for A1 just hanging down but animation sucked

Yes nice looking pictures.But will we also have some FLIR or Infrared System on the Night Googles or vehicles binoculars??:confused:

I think it's a MUST HAVE for ACE 2!!:cool::cool:

Some different SF-Units would be very important too like Delta Force, ODA, Green Berets Special Forces.

I hope we will see them in ACE 2 Mod!!:yay::yay: