sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment Public Release!

I have an issue about the MGs in the UH60 Blackhawks. With so little 'zoom' on them while in their sights, they're just not very useful. I doubt many will ever use them actively in a gunnery mission.

Would like to hear other opinions on this issue though.

esc -> respawn smile_o.gif

Start > ArmA > Uninstall

Buy Counter Strike.

Just kidding, just kidding. =P

But seriously Q and others. Nice mod. Was a huge fan of WGl an I've just got redownloading ACE now to play online with a few folks. Just gotta say thanks again for the time and effort into such a huge mod.

Quote[/b] ]Regarding the russian voices:
Quote[/b] ]Example 1:

_nul = ["east", "russian"] execVM "\ACE_FX_Voices_Russian\s\ace_select_side.sqf";

This doesn't seem to be working, as I can't find any similar .pbo's in my @ACE mod dir except ace_sound_voices_russian.pbo, which doesn't seem to contain that script.

Another missing .pbo or is the script packed with another pbo which I can't seem to find?  crazy_o.gif

these scripts have moved to: ace_settings\sys_radio\s

Any A.C.E. single player missions available for download?

All missions you play with A.C.E. Mod, are automatically enhanced by it.

I'm not sure about specific missions for ACE, but I suppose you can find more about them in our Project Tools:

http://acemod.net/forums/project.php?projectid=4

Quote[/b] ]Please try to make a smaller version of this mod. My internet cap is limited and I really want to dl this mod. Maybe remove some models or textures that does not change the gameplay. The gameplay features is all I'm after. Please!

Thanks in advance

L!nk

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am sorry to have to disappoint you but we do not plan to create a smaller version of our ArmA Mod.

We might take it under consideration for ArmA2, however, to be honest, in this modern age, ~600 MB is imo not worth the discussion or effort.

In case you pull the shortest straw concerning internet connections, I can recommend downloading at an Internet Cafe, or a friend, and moving the data with a USB Flash Drive or any other portable media.

And since the targeting of the Mod certainly includes Multiplayer as a large portion, having a complete mod with models and systems, seems to be the easiest solution to mismatching addons etc.

i just wish the new blufor units ACE will replace(hopfully) would look like the U.S. Army units do in VBS2 sad_o.gif

Sorry If this has been asked to many times

I read over 65 pages to many

Where is the file to adjust the stamina ?

I've seacrhed and searched

I've read and read

Love the ACE mod ...

just cant handle the wounded effects

its a great idea but the effects just last last way to long for me....

Quote[/b] ]Example 1:

_nul = ["east", "russian"] execVM "\ACE_FX_Voices_Russian\s\ace_select_side.sqf";

This doesn't seem to be working, as I can't find any similar .pbo's in my @ACE mod dir except ace_sound_voices_russian.pbo, which doesn't seem to contain that script.

Another missing .pbo or is the script packed with another pbo which I can't seem to find?  crazy_o.gif

Thanks for the tip, now my Russians speak Russian. thumbs-up.gif

FYI, If you already haven't found out yourselves, scripts in there seem to reference the old location aswell so they're not useable by just calling them from their existing location.

Sorry If this has been asked to many times

I read over 65 pages to many

I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a tip to make your life easier. Use "Print this topic" at the top of the screen, and then Control+F to search for the words you want to find. It's way easier than reading through 113 (awesome job) pages to find one sliver of specific information you're looking for.

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but how do i get ace mod to work with Nem zombies, the animated zombie's that is.. not the yommie ones.. the ones that come with ace mod dont seem to work.. or be compatable with nem zombies..

please help!

thanks

Thanks Namkaze smile_o.gif

That is a handy little trick

I didn't find my answer on how to adjust the Blackouts

and Death sequence.

Can some tell me where the File is ?

I cannot locate this file to make adjustments

I seen it being talked about but not enough info

I did find the answers to a few other questions I had though

Thanks again

and Death sequence.

Locate your:-

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ace_sys_stamina

Unpbo it,then goto:- 's' folder then 'stamFX.sqf'

From inside that file you can adjust breathing/blackouts and your sprinting distance wink_o.gif

and Death sequence.

Locate your:-

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ace_sys_stamina

Unpbo it,then goto:- 's' folder then 'stamFX.sqf'

From inside that file you can adjust breathing/blackouts and your sprinting distance  wink_o.gif

just remember, that if you do that, and try to join a server with verified signatures on, you will be denied access to it

I'm surprised you still have to mention that after all the times it's been brought up in the past. wink_o.gif

Im using @ACE;@ECS;@GL3;@FFN

What can be causing AI to disembark from vehicles to engage AI on foot? I had a Abrams crew jumping out after being attacked by PKM!!

Or Maybe is the order of the folders I'm using..Please help!!

Are the "crew men" real crew men or just regular soldiers? Crew men class seems to stay in the tank until it cant contain them, where as the regulars just bolt at almost any issue....

yes, It happens with almost any class..specially humvees. what mod should I remove ECS maybe!! I believe ECS doesn't bring

anything else but enhacements. FFN and GL3 do the AI magic..

yes, It happens with almost any class..specially humvees. what mod should I remove ECS maybe!! I believe ECS doesn't bring

anything else but enhacements. FFN and GL3 do the AI magic..

I had this happen with FFN at first but the newest patch fixed it. There may be a conflict between all those mods depending on what functions you have active in ECS and GL3. I've been able to get all of them working together but had to shut off a bunch of enhancements in ECS and GL3.

Wasnt ACE specified to be LAST in the modline? I have it last anyway for its XEH files etc.

But i think too much conflict with those 4 mods for now.

I have managed to get ECS and GL3 both working nicely with ACE. but not both ECS and GL3 at the same time. so gl3 and ACE was fine, as was ECS and aCE.

for GL3 there are quite a few effects that i disabled to try make sure things worked nicely together.

Same for ECS - i disabled the wounding effects, healing, etc.

Quote[/b] ]Example 1:

Thanks for the tip, now my Russians speak Russian. thumbs-up.gif

FYI, If you already haven't found out yourselves, scripts in there seem to reference the old location aswell so they're not useable by just calling them from their existing location.

Can you give me the the line you put in your init.sqs?

I tried it errors out.

Thanks. (I just hate hearing english from the Russians.

;_nul = ["east", "russian"] execVM "\ace_settings\sys_radio\s\ace_select_side.sqf"

Thanks for your help peeps.

Styxx

Tried to manually do this from init.sqf:

_aaa = ["russian"] execVM "\ace_settings\sys_radio\s\ace_set_east_voices.sqf";

Units are preplaced in the editor, so the trigger generated should set east units to russian identities. But I'm still not getting any russian.

Unless I'm activating ACE_RUSSIAN_VOICES_ACTIVE in ace_clientside_config.hpp, but then everyone will speak russian. Even when trying to run the line above but for "english" for west_voices.

What am I doing wrong?

It's because the script you're calling is trying to access other scripts, which are still referencing to them in their old locations.

I extracted the scripts, copied them in my mission folder and modified the paths.

Negative, I was executing ace_set_east_voices.sqf directly. That script doesn't call any other scripts. No error message so I know the script is found.

Uhm, or did you address Styxx4?