Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Wow, Dslyecxi, you make some goddamn awesome trailers my friend.

Can't wait to see what's released today. I'll have something to do over the weekend methinks. :D

Its April the 30th already.

Where's the teaser Dslycxi?

It's currently 1:02AM in the US. Give him some time, lol.

The more I think about it the more I think it's a TrackIR 5 reveal. I thought that logo at the end was a shortened 505 Games logo, but it's actually the TrackIR logo with the number 5. Oh well.

Is it just me or has the running animation been worked over?

In Dslyecxi's teaser they seem to run more leaned forward and not so upstraight as they do in for example the main trailer on the arma2 website.

This teaser is of excellent quality and the music is electric.:dancehead:

It is going to create a lot of positive hype for Arma2 on the web even for people who don't know what TrackIR is. :D

Concerning the running animation, I think it is the same as before :

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/IDEAGames/video/x8kxi3_arma-ii-long-live-mother-russia_videogames

edit : actually you could be right Crazyfox, it seems the arms movement is faster in the teaser.

Edited by MQ-9 Reaper
rewatched the 2 vids more closely

Dslyecxi, any chance you post your PC specs please?

Regards,

TB

+1

I'm going to change my old system to a new one and could be a good reference to have the specs where that video has been recorded (sorry for offtopic)

Dslyecxi must have very fast PC and maybe he got new i7 with some high end GPU :crazy_o:

This video is great! Why the commercial Gamesites can´t make a video of this quality? Waiting for the Full-Trailer ;) !

Thanks a lot

Redards -rF- Culti

Yes looks good, animations much more real when they are "running". Looking forward to full video-release...

Video teaser by D was awesome. Really good job. Thousand times better than any official game reviewers. But i guess it takes someone with love for the program in question to make it justice. Hearing that Hind start up sounds brilliant. Shots fired in the end sounds... you guessed it - brilliant!

Can't wait for the full video. Hurry D, hurry! :)

@Sgt Bilko: Tjena moss! Du kanske kan ge mig din TIR4? :D

Regards

Alex

I just noticed that gamestar released more Arma2 screens: http://www.gamestar.de/screenshots/action/52911/armed_assault_2.html

Look's like all screens they made for preview this but in preview only some picked out, now there is all :)

Hand signals in game confirmed I think. As most of you probably thought in gamestar video hand signals was only for cut scenes but now I think they not :) http://www.gamestar.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=52911&fk=2005809&pid=6

Edited by Mafia101

well... that looks like a cutscene/scripted event to me :D (Althought I expect that we'll have hand signals, but they won't be same that are in cutscenes)

well... that looks like a cutscene/scripted event to me :D (Althought I expect that we'll have hand signals, but they won't be same that are in cutscenes)

I don't know... in this picture looks also like hand signals... http://www.gamestar.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=52911&p=30&pid=6

Similar VBS2 VTK video, when soldiers crawled:

at 1:50 :whistle:

Imagine a TrackIr 5 bundle with Arma 2 :) would be cool to get one.

As for dslyexci, lucky you having both (it seems).

btw, where the hell is my Special treatment :(

Edited by Raphier

+1

I'm going to change my old system to a new one and could be a good reference to have the specs where that video has been recorded (sorry for offtopic)

+1 I would like to know the PC specs too, thanks dslyexci. :)

+2 for specs - I know the current recommended specs are looking at 2.8Ghz dual/quads but suspect the rest of the system will be stressed by Arma2.

Nice work though Dslyexci, though you are starting to get me interested in TrackIR, so I might not have the money left to upgrade.

cjph

Hi all

Look out for a massive review of ArmA II in PC Gamer magazine in the UK soon!

Kind Regards walker