Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

i added mini guns  pistols.gif

the AI door gunners go crazy with these things.....its a trip to fly

Awesome!  thumbs-up.gif

Not trying to be a pest or anything, but have you considered throwing in a U.S. Marines version in this pack as an added bonus?  tounge2.gif

now if he did it be a nice thing just one for the US side and as for the NH90 ya wos just a bit funny lol mind you if i have the time id like to do it just for the rac.s just a one off of it up two you wld427 wink_o.gif

Hopefully we can test out this huey bird soon :] looks great, not to mention a new cool support for LZs smile_o.gif

... only one thing to say here at Project RACS mod ... awesome m8s really awesome!

Unfortunately you now have alot of planes for your mod, but maybe you like to have one more ... i found a OV-10 Bronco maybe you can include it too?

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=786

Keep up your great work, we love it! biggrin_o.gif

ive actually put in a few PMs on that already..... I was mroe intnerested in the Bronco or mohawk to replace the Pucara model we have. It still needs alot of work and even then will be an only OK addon.....

stay tuned maybee we will get lucky  biggrin_o.gif

maybee once everything else is over with we will take another look at the NH90......

Wow, it would be trully GREAT to have Racs version of Bronco and Mohawk !!!

And your Racs Huey is very nice, great work !  smile_o.gif

Hey wld427 dont think that flyboys could handle all things!  wink_o.gif

Waiting for more and better equipped RACS ground force. Someone must fight against those invaders (Opfor/Blufor) and throw them back into the ocean.

In context its a shame Arma2 is coming out as this won't receive as much attention as it is due!

Hey wld427 dont think that flyboys could handle all things!  wink_o.gif

Waiting for more and better equipped RACS ground force. Someone must fight against those invaders (Opfor/Blufor) and throw them back into the ocean.

lets jsut say the end of the week will be big for you.....

we clipped the stuff that has to come out and we are negotiating for a few more items to stay. Seems we might be able to come to a compromise on a few things.

im also going to make RSAF and RSN skins for the UH-1N. Thus adding a little more useability to the pack.

also the Su24 is in final stages and Wolfbite is making progress on the new cockpits for the MiGs... we are starting to rebuild a good head of steam for the project.

again thanks to all our supporters who tune in daily for our soap opera.

uiuiui can we expect some M60-2000 driving on the weekend too?

lets jsut say the end of the week will be big for you.....

Damn, I'm not sure what to be more excited for, the next faction information release for ArmA II, or the next release from PRACS this week!!!

Your Unimog trucks were culled? Damn, that sucks D:

However, may I congratulate you on a successful and completely awesome release of your armour smile_o.gif

thanks for the heavy armor  notworthy.gif now we can blast Sabatons SOng. Panzer Battalion on the speakers and roll down North Sahrani avenue guns a Blazing.  pistols.gif  i sure hope The m113s come out soon.  i been noticing chatting about the Racs close air support aircraft should be. I still go with the A1 Skyraider. though maybe a mix of Broncos and skyraiders and Mohawks is more realistic.  

well there is my two cents Now i must pardon my self to go Seek out some T72s for sweet sabot destruction  biggrin_o.gif

few bugs to report

there is a black patch on the BMP on the right left and rear door

on the Leo 2

if the gunner fires his gun it also looks like the commanders gun is firing

the SA-6 ..the gunner view with 0 looks into the ground at around a 50 degree angle form where the missle is pointing

also the turn out on the SA doesnt show the gunner in 3rd person

Thanks for the head up Blink...

@all please report bugs on the addons and MODs complete thread.

already ahve all reported issues with Tank pack sorted awaiting anymore for today and this evening. Will release update tomorrow if none reported.

ALSO

The UH-1H (AB212)....

Looking for opinion on a requirement for a MEDEVAC or "Dust Off" version.

if so should it be armed or not?

MEDEVAC chopper would be good, but don't think it should be armed. This is only due to the limits of Arma's engine, as the gunners would engage any hostiles they see, where as in R/L i'm sure any armament would be defensive only as a Medic chopper is not mean't to go hunting, it just ain't cricket..................

notworthy.gif

speaking of helis here.. I think RACS Royal Fusiliers did rooftop raid today, and I might even got pic or two about it, depending how long I want to torture you people >=P

(I promise, following 24 hrs)

Looking great !

And that tankpack was good! thumbs-up.gif

just gonna throw this suggestion into the mix ^^

as most of us know the Ah-1Z is mainly used by the USMC and launches form carriers

so lets say if we made a navy version of the RACS AH-1

with..

the RSN navy aircraft skin

armed with a mixture of rockets..hellfires..and sea sukas.

(example 2 skuas and 8 hellfires in a heavy armed version)

its just an idea for the future biggrin_o.gif