Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Found a error with the CH-47 Chinook.  The 2 main rotors spin the wrong way, otherwise...beautiful bird!  smile_o.gif

"Don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy." © Laid Back

I've got a little request: considering that Sahrani is some kind of latin-american country, will its air force have such planes as A-37 Dragonfly (almost all South America flies them) and EMB-312?

"Don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy." © Laid Back

I've got a little request: considering that Sahrani is some kind of latin-american country, will its air force have such planes as A-37 Dragonfly (almost all South America flies them) and EMB-312?

we have a Pucara from the falklands mod to fulfill that role. Unfortunately at this point the textures are FAR from finished.

DigitalCenturion was making us a A-37 model but it never got finished before he had to leave for his conscription.

Right now im trying to get ground harware and troops finished. Then i will go back nd finish updating the aircraft with alot of the things we have learned lately.

thanks to all those who support us.

Please quit all the bickering and let's get back to constructive posting in here, if this thread inspires certain people only to complain and antagonise can I strongly suggest you find other threads less inclined to raise your blood pressure smile_o.gif

ahh yes.... back to work

I was hoping to have some ground ahrdware out this weekend but i got a wild hair up my as to fold the tpz-1 and the VEC together in one PBO.... believe it or not it made alot of things much easier on me..... here is a screenie of the Fox

FUCHs.jpg

That looks Fuchsing brilliant................

rofl.gif

Can't wait to try those baby's.............

notworthy.gif

My guess is probably when things are at a satisfactory level, this way they don't have to keep re-releasing updates for every minor thing like crazy. smile_o.gif

Lads, when are you planning to release some infantry or vehicles?

I know they have plans to release some more (non aircraft stuff soon) but as always something comes along and kills any plans you might have for a release date.

I'm partly to blame as I managed to waste a whole day of Eddie's time trying to spot error's in the Kiowa.

Hopefully he'll be back on track soon, I know eddie and myself have a similiar thought on addons, once they reach what we think is an acceptable level they are released.

The last thing either of us want to do is just post screen shots and never release stuff to people, if it's not released yet there is a very good reason why.

I know eddie works on this stuff constantly because we message each other a lot with various issues were having.

One things for sure when it's ready, it always looks good and it's worth the wait.

Southy

Yeah giving even an estimated date is absolutely pointless. 1.) Good things take time and can't/shouldn't be rushed out the door and 2.) it sets up the creators for a headache from people that have no patience or respect for these guys. To be honest though, it seems those people aren't around anymore but maybe they're waiting in the mist.  biggrin_o.gif

It will be a damn good time when that stuff comes out though. thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the support guys!

Right now i have a coupel fo the troop units going thru internal beta testing.... i wont say when but you should have them in hand rather soon. My partner FA Dalai Lamar is in charge of the bulk of the infantry units. Unfortunately right now hes EXTREMELY busy. Also hes in a portion if the US hit heavy by stormy weather. I have nto talked to him in a bit.

Otherwise it seems once i get one of the ground pieces ready for delivery a small issue pops up. So as for right now the Tanks, VEC\Fuchs, M113s, Small troop units, and LAVs are all about 96%..... each one just seems to have a small hurdle to get over.

thanks for the interest.

Eddie

Project RACS

Shame I can't send some of this heatwave your way, we just had 6 day of over 40c, lucky today tho it dropped below 40 to 39c.!

Southy

Great work on everything, guys, but I'm in love with that Fencer inlove.gif

Hopefully I can give you some proper toys to load it with, just had some lil ideas today, talking with Eddie whistle.gif

Good work again and thanks all for the big efforts!

Cheers, GH.

Hi everyone. Here is some pictures of infarty, and weapons they're using so far.

nimetnja9.th.jpg

nimetn2xo8.th.jpg

nimetn3cl9.th.jpg

more in next post...

...but hey, next post is allready here  tounge2.gif

nimetn4rt4.th.jpg

nimetn5eo1.th.jpg

I hope you guys like these. Havent been screenshotting for a while, so these might be little crappier than my olders. I'll be back asap with some more hot cookies :P

Thanks for the pics. The look pretty damn cool to me. The one with the rocket is pretty wicked. thumbs-up.gif

Guys,

Good job on the units so far. I like the camo a lot. Jesus the RACS are gonna kick some serious A$% to use in missions now. Exxx-cellent.

Sweet looking units notworthy.gif

Really like their camo too. I find that the original BIS camo doesn't blend in that well...

Keep up the great work guys yay.gif

thanks for the feedback guys. i want to point out this is just one small unit. These fellas in the green berets are the Royal Fusiliers. I wanted a really really lightly equipped but well armed unit. These troops will require vilas' weapons packs as well.

Please dont let these few units fill your glass. FA Dalai Lamar has been tooling hard on some really nice reguar, kings division, reserves and militia troops. He also has a few surprises in those pascks as well....

Stay tuned xmas_o.gif

These troops will require vilas' weapons packs as well.

Incoming.......(ducks under desk and prays the same barrage from the Taliban thread passes by.)

Personally I'm happy to hear this. It's nice that more people are integrating different weapons then just the BIS ones. He's got some great variations in those packs and I'm excited to see what you give them.

A welcome change in my book. pistols.gif