Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Does it have a working cannon? Footmunch forgot to put it on in OFP.

yes it does pistols.gif

I was goign to release this rather soon but Godhammer is working up some new ordnance for it. Honestly the stuff hes got is definately worth the wait.

Eddie,

do you have a bit more info about which addons you don't have permission for anymore?

Lennard.

Eddie,

do you have a bit more info about which addons you don't have permission for anymore?

Lennard.

Hosetly we are still working on that one....

trying a little last minute begging. smile_o.gif

Right this second i will say for sure the BMR ambulance is going to have to wait but the FFAA guys have a good reason. They will be releasing an updated version soon. They would rather we base ours on the updated one. TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. The guys at the FFAA Mod are totally awesome and have been huge supporters of Project RACS from the word go. They are not the ones we are having issues with right now. i just wanted to mention the BMR as i was promising an update to you guys but not delivering.

At this time i would like to keep the issue hush hush about the other "permissions issues" until we get things sorted and finalized. I would not want to unduely dammage anyones reputation here until i have a really good reason.

Though work continues. Ive finally sorted the last issues with the Royal Fusiliers. I updated thet extures a little bit as well. Im still toying with the idea of changing thier weapons. though. I due expect a weekend release of those troops. I would like to put the first of the vehicle packs out with them .... but wait an see.

Work also continues on updating the aircraft and sorting RPT issues out of the older stuff. If anything an updated Etendard will come from the team this weekend with the troops. The SU24 is near completion. Godhammers new bombs are incredible. Hopefully maybee we can get the tank pack out this weekend with the troops as well. That one is long overdue.

Ive finally gotten back in contact with FA Dalai Lamar and he will be back in full swing very soon.

Project RACS shall rise again

Thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

I am back soon...Had to sort out some technical issues with new and old hardwear. trying to load all my old junk on a new computer but i must admit i do not lke vista. Eddie read your messages. Sorry all for being away. busy as hell and my area of the country was a federal disaster area. hopefully be back ont he case tomorrow god willing I can get all this stuff loaded ok.

Lamar

Ok folks!

Here is the dilly

We were able sort things out with the other mod team and seems we just got soem wires crossed somewhere. Seems translators dont always work propperly.

The good news is everything stays!!!!!

EXCEPT the BMR ambulance has to wait for now as the FFAA guys are updating the models.

also.... testing the waters here..... how many people would like to see a RSAF SEPECAT jaguar?

Yeah a jaguar would be cool for the RACS but where do you get one? tounge2.gif As I haven't seen any modteam that has a jaguar..

Lennard.

Jaguar is a fashinating machine, I'd like to see it ingame too!

Many many nice camouflages for that baby wink_o.gif

Like to see some nice ground troops + vehicles first wink_o.gif

Jaguar is plane that would fit very well into RACS/Independent airforce!

Like to see some nice ground troops + vehicles first wink_o.gif

Jaguar is plane that would fit very well into RACS/Independent airforce!

lol me too biggrin_o.gif can not wait to see the ground vehicles wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]how many people would like to see a RSAF SEPECAT jaguar?

Hell yea!

GD Mast

Would love to see a Jaguar for the RACs.

PS,

Do you guys have doors for the MH/AH-6? I'm trying to make a Cayuse and I suck at making doors and windows.

jag for the win ^^

btw im just throwing it out on the forums.I got franzes f18 a while back and seen it had a script so it could land very short with the hook down.

any future plans like that on the etendard?

Do you guys have doors for the MH/AH-6? I'm trying to make a Cayuse and I suck at making doors and windows.

contact the FFAA guys. They had a naval version with really nice doors. Im sure they would allow you to use thier MLOD.

also the etendard landing script really was not considered as we had chosen to avoid adding an aircraft carrier into the mix.

speaking of ships connor get a hold of me bud.

ok wld just throwing it out there XD

keep up the great work.

also ive started something inspired by your work (no not the ural :P )

ok wld just throwing it out there XD

keep up the great work.

also ive started something inspired by your work (no not the ural :P )

no worries.....

Honestly if someone decided to make an RSN aircraft carrier of some sort i would definately look into it. For all of our hooke equipped aircraft as well.

hey fellas keep checking back.

Ive got the Fusiliers, LAVs, updated Mirage2000, and updated Super Etendard to upload but we are experiencing some FTP trouble...

I will ahve them available for download as soon as possible

Quote[/b] ]hey fellas keep checking back.

Ive got the Fusiliers, LAVs, updated Mirage2000, and updated Super Etendard to upload but we are experiencing some FTP trouble...

I will ahve them available for download as soon as possible

Can't wait to finally get some better RACS ground units!!!

Thanks for all your hard work Project RACS team, this is probably my favorite mod... err, ah... mod'(s) for Arma!  biggrin_o.gif

Thank Wld427 for being a saint of a friend and a heck of a modder...I am still out with computer problems.... been working all night to get everything working and no luck. Hopefully i will be operational tomorrow at the latest. then i can give Eddie a much needed breather from carrying it alone.

Lamar