Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Thanks for all the hard work you've done wld427.  Real life... taking care of the wife and kid is important.  Thanks for serving our country. smile_o.gif

Semper Fi!

Please reference the Project RACS Website.

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

UH-1N Pack released

UH-1N M240 Door guns

UH-1N GAU8 Door mini guns

UH-1N M2 .50 cal door guns and FFAR rockets.

If anyone who downloads would be so kind as to snap a few game picks and post them in the addons complete section, it would be much appreciated.

also please report any bugs in the complete section.

My wife is working today and my daughter is at school so im going to try and finish up the last couple corrections on the armor pack and get it released.

thanks

eddie

Project RACS

He said his wife is at work, not that his wife left him. I doubt he's that lonesome. tounge2.gif

How do I use the laser targeter for the JDAM for the F16? I am on the ground with my designator, but the the f16 can't "target" any laser marker. Is there something I'm missing?

How do I use the laser targeter for the JDAM for the F16? I am on the ground with my designator, but the the f16 can't "target" any laser marker. Is there something I'm missing?

It's in the cfg, if the JDAM isn't laser lock enabled it can't see it, so it's then just like an Iron bomb.

It's an easy fix and I'm surprised it not working.

Southy

(Yay got my original nick back!)

Hi

I dont know if its a bug but the front of the tail is in brigth green is it right??

I think it must be black ??

umnnn yeah i painted the tail green so i dont think its a bug.....

@all....

ive got the updated UH-1N with UN, SpecOps, Civillian, and marine skins ready to release. I am jsut waiting for the forum mods to get my old account up and running again.

so please be patient...........:bounce3:

Awesome! I don't think anyone on these forums ever expected PRACS to do all those different versions of the UH-1N. Thats just one of the reasons that this is by far one of my favorite addon teams for ArmA.

First at all:

These addons are great and high quality!

And to the tail of the uh1n if its meant to be green its all right !

I only ask , it looks kinda wierd on the first look!

Keep up the good Work!! c:yay::yay:

Duck and cover, incoming :D

arma2009041220245208.jpg

arma2009041220321343d.jpg

RACS UN Troops in High-populated city of Paraiso

Edited by Kristian

The only downside on these UH-1N's were the lack of an instrument panel, otherwise a most superb addon. ArmA currently lacks a proper huey for the marine corps (UH-1N or UH-1Y) and this thing is the closest thing to it.

The only downside on these UH-1N's were the lack of an instrument panel, otherwise a most superb addon. ArmA currently lacks a proper huey for the marine corps (UH-1N or UH-1Y) and this thing is the closest thing to it.

well then this should make you very happy....

please consult the Project RACS Website. UH-1N (AB212) pack re-released with the addition of the US Marine, United Nations, RACS SpecOps, and civillian skins included.

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

Im a lil pressed ofr time today with the holiday so if you gents couls snap a few pics and post em in the forums it would be great.

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

Thank you very much PRACS team for the USMC UH1N :)

Nice work, now with BIS cobra, GNATs V-22, VILAS LAV-25, the USEC guys AAV-7s and BIS USMC troops we almost have a MEU.

Keep up the good work, RACS Team!!!!!! You certainly deserve the praise

Honestly i had a lot of requests to make the UH-1N in marine colors. at first i said absolutely not. Then i realized it was simply a paint job away from completing something BIS did not do in game. So im glad i could make all you jar heads happy.

just please make all my effort worth it and enjoy the addon..... and post those pics!

Honestly i had a lot of requests to make the UH-1N in marine colors. at first i said absolutely not. Then i realized it was simply a paint job away from completing something BIS did not do in game. So im glad i could make all you jar heads happy.

just please make all my effort worth it and enjoy the addon..... and post those pics!

I snatched your UH-1N and retextured it to a marine skin in a day for inhouse use for the 15th MEU, too bad our UH-section lead hasn't gone through with it yet. Got a screenshot for you, hope you don't mind us doing this. =)

hueyusmck.jpg

Edited by Saarema
Picture over 100kb, Fixed now

Saarema, please don't hotlink images over 100Kb.

If you're unfamiliar with rules, you can find them here.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

hey everbody got some pics of the Pracs ships everthing is almost about done just needs checked not long now:):bounce3:

there are a lot of pics most are PRACS ships but some are of my own mod (ANWM) if you want me to point out witch ones just say.

i took them all with the idea of making a nice bunch of combat pics so i didnt really think about seprating them out.

:)

pics:

47796020.th.jpg

afpv.th.jpg

arma2009041218434599.th.jpg

arma2009041218445868.th.jpg

arma2009041218475939.th.jpg

arma2009041218522505.th.jpg

arma2009041218575921.th.jpg

arma2009041218580342.th.jpg

arma2009041218595359.th.jpg

arma2009041219013387.th.jpg

arma2009041219025344.th.jpg

arma2009041219032720.th.jpg

arma2009041219040738.th.jpg

arma2009041219062575.th.jpg

arma2009041219063491.th.jpg

tomahawkl.th.jpg

i also made a video to show the VLS missile system in use

ill add the link soon youtube isnt happy with it at the moment

Edited by Conor1994

nice work connor...... glad to see you did not quit working just because i was not around....

Very nice work Conor! i like that Carrier too! and Wld427... thank you very much for your hard work and dedication on this mod. despite what you are going through in real life! thanks fella's!