Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

holy BEEP

my god guys i love it! keep up the great work..and dont rush these..take your time until you fell its right but just

WOW notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Do I see the sigil of the British SRR on their arms?!  wink_o.gif

I actually googled Fusilier insignia and thats one of many images that came up. I changed the colors up a little bit.

I figured that since the RACS is a western trained army that the unit would adopt variations of thier trainers insignia similar to what the Iraqis and South Vietnamese would do.

is the tpz-1 gonna have a AT launcher? or just the M240

also im not 100% sure if i seen it on this topic but i remember seeing a landrover with a 105mm cannon. if it is yuor work is there any status on it?

keep up the good work guys

The landrover is a bit back burner right now. Im trying to get all the bugs out of the other armored units ie M113s, Tanks, and trucks. As soon as i can get that stuff released and then the rest of the planes updated. I want to go back to the stuff thats just "started" and never made it past that point.

We have ALOT of stuff right now laying in folders in various states of completion. I want to clean house a bit and get the stuff released so we may move on to other new stuff.

I will try ti get some pics of the BMR ambulance, TPZ-1 and some other stuff ive been working on over the last couple weeks up this evening.

thanks for the interest

Eddie

PS. If anyone has a source of any pics of the TPZ-1 equipped with anything but a machine gun please share. I have heard rumors of anti tank and anti air versions but i have yet to find an pics or sources.

No urals but we have some really sweet IVECOs from the FFAA mod that are looking pretty nice....

ill have pics up as soon as i can

here an AA version of the TPZ-1 , also in German Army there is a version armed with MILAN anti-tank-guided missiles.

ogl7hj.jpg

is that like the gepard cannons?

@wld .ill get to work on my ural...ill try to match your textures as i hope you could take it onboard

wld427,

any news on Su-24?

Godhammer is working up some new ordnance for it....

@the_Blink

I dont want to take away form anything you do buddy, Honestly I dont see us including urals in any way whatsoever. truly it does nto fit into our order of battle as we do our best to maintan western influenced equipment.

@william1

Is that AA version a test vehicle or an actual production piece?

awesome work, can not wait to get the M60 - 2000 in to my hands, hope you will release it soon! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@william1

no information avilable

Quote[/b] ]@william1

no information avilable

I'm quiet sure it was never used by the german army.

Quote[/b] ]@the_Blink

I dont want to take away form anything you do buddy, Honestly I dont see us including urals in any way whatsoever. truly it does nto fit into our order of battle as we do our best to maintan western influenced equipment.

thats ok wld

i know what you mean but i see it as a few captured SLA urals being used after the arma story ^^ . ah well back to work for me tounge2.gif

keep up your great work team

OK guys sorry for not updating as promised.... seems some things have changed as far as what we have permissions for....

I will get back to you as to what has to be clipped and what can stay.... banghead.gif

Hey man, hope all the best with it. Seems like the community lately is losing focus of the meaning of community and going to sh*t for some reason. Hope it doesn't affect your project too much. sad_o.gif

OK guys sorry for not updating as promised.... seems some things have changed as far as what we have permissions for....

I will get back to you as to what has to be clipped and what can stay.... banghead.gif

ohhhh no why you lost permission? banghead.gif hope you can safe alot m8!

Sorry to hear about this wld. Some people just don't understand the meaning of a modding community.

thats just thick giving premission then taking it back......

name and shame

Long time no post here, actually too long smile_o.gif

Some pics of the SU-24:

Fencer3.jpg

SU-24 Fencer starting to a bombing mission during night time

Fencer4.jpg

SU-24 Fencer low-level flight above city

Fencer5.jpg

SU-24 Fencer launching KH-29 Missile

Fencer1.jpg

SU-24 Fencer during bombing raid

Fencer2.jpg