Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

hey thanks gnat and soldier2390 i always try to put a good amount of effort into my project. i have a bunch of smaller ships that are not pictured there thats like the main rsn fleet but there are a bunch of smaller ships namely

Skjold class missile boat

freemantle class patrol ship (highly modified)

Visby class corvette

PBR

and a few little transport and landing ships

also mebey a sub or two all depends on the compatibilty with Arma 2

thanks conor1994

Edited by Conor1994

Very nice work connor.

Any ideas on the release date for these or are they still W.I.P's in your mind?

well no the majority are all being tested and then released and a few are still wip but not much left to do on them :yay:

hey fellas,

Just a heads up.

I was discussing some things with connor and i decided it was a better idea to split the ships from Project RACS. They will now be released as part of the Arma Naval Warfare MOD. I wish good luck and happy modding to connor and his crew. Project RACS will soon release an updated type21 Frigate and a small patrol boat we have in the works.

on another note.

I NEED A LITTLE HELP......

If anyone is good with MODO or any other UV mapping program i could use a few minutes of your time. Datakill gave us an awesome M114 Howitzer. Centrebe will texture it for us.... the only issue is i need someone to make the UV map. If anyone could help please please please get in touch with me.

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

Are you re-skinning the current RACS infantry with the new camo sceme as used by the fuisillers? i'm sure i also read that the RACS infantry would have G3A4's?

Are you re-skinning the current RACS infantry with the new camo sceme as used by the fuisillers? i'm sure i also read that the RACS infantry would have G3A4's?

im actually working on several different units with very different armaments. this way players can choose what they want to use.

a peek at one of the models

Untitled-1copy-6.jpg

Edited by wld427

nice work you have been doing. just thought to point out that i found a bug with the fuisillers that when you wear NV goggles you can actually see the google which block your view. very good work though

Looking good, looking forward to using those. Also i was using the UH1 Attack version and when you fire the M2 a black image appears where the muzzle flash should.

Looking good, looking forward to using those. Also i was using the UH1 Attack version and when you fire the M2 a black image appears where the muzzle flash should.

i will check on that.....

anyone interested in doing some beta testing today please PM me.....

Finally after many months....

Release of the Project RACS armored car pack!!!!

LAV-150 in several different versions.

Thanks to Vilas for allowing me to use his original model.

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

again gents if you guys could make some nice screenies for me it would be appreciated

nice work wld cant see any bugs just the one with the roof mg when shooting its 1 to 3 cm up from 10m away i think thats it the 105 and the 90 mm r spot on for shooting at 1000 to 2000m give or take 100m and nice work why not add a bdrm as well for the racs

OK gents, the wife was working a long shift tody so i got a chance to get a bunch of stuff updated and wrapped up. I have been looking at the stupid M113 pack for quite some time and i decided just to clip a couple versions that were having binarizing problems. Also the M48\730 Chapparal still needed a texture so it got the ax as well.

so please consult the website as i give you....

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu

M-113 pack beta

Updated Armored Car pack:

config changes, aligned MG memory points, fixed M24A2 ammo issue, fixed brake lights and headlights.

Updated Armor Pack:

fixed a whole bunch of shit really.....

added headlights and tail lights...... blah blah blah.....

So if anyone has already done so or is in the process of modifying a evolution or Domination map to include the Project RACS addons, please get in touch with me as i would really like a copy for the Project RACS server going online soon.....

OK gents, the wife was working a long shift tody so i got a chance to get a bunch of stuff updated and wrapped up. I have been looking at the stupid M113 pack for quite some time and i decided just to clip a couple versions that were having binarizing problems. Also the M48\730 Chapparal still needed a texture so it got the ax as well.

so please consult the website as i give you....

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu

M-113 pack beta

Updated Armored Car pack:

config changes, aligned MG memory points, fixed M24A2 ammo issue, fixed brake lights and headlights.

Updated Armor Pack:

fixed a whole bunch of shit really.....

added headlights and tail lights...... blah blah blah.....

So if anyone has already done so or is in the process of modifying a evolution or Domination map to include the Project RACS addons, please get in touch with me as i would really like a copy for the Project RACS server going online soon.....

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

I vote wld427 coolest addon maker ever! :cool:

hi great really great!!!

But one question:

Do the racs have someting like an dingo or an Eagle mayby an m551 sheridan (Air landing Tank) Or an Wolf Class Vehicle!!:yay::yay::yay:

hey all

wld427 have ask me make a new texture for our new OV-1 mohawk that coming .

here one wip texture pic.

RACS_MOHAWK.jpg

have fun

cya

eddyD

Simply superb. I was dreaming of a Racs Mohawk for a while...

Do you plan to work on a Racs Bronco too ? :)

EddyD you are one of the greatest texture artists i have ever seen. it is a pleasure to work with you.

no there will not be a bronco. Just the mohawk. It will fill the COIN slot in the aircraft lineup.

also do you guys want to see a M60 or FN MAG used as the weapon for the regulars?

Edited by wld427