Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Beta v2 quick teaser preview

Well, heres a little preview of CSM so far. Here where I live been alot of earthquakes and keeping us on edge, about 400 + earthquakes since last Firday, fortunately most have been really small, but then I have school full time now sad_o.gif . Enjoy

Btw, here's a list of earthquakes in my area for your personal entertainment crazy_o.gif

http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/115-33_full.html

Nice, liked all sounds except DShKM which sounded a bit flat and had strange echo.

NOTHING says 'opfor is firing at me' like CSM  inlove.gif Dude they sound even better than the other ones!

<span style='color:navy'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Rock On</span></span>

Oh Dear Chammy my friend.. you gave me a heart attack lol theres me thinking they were release hehe rofl.gif

Awesome Work.. I love you! in a man to man way.. !! notworthy.gif

btw: 400 + earthquakes since last Friday thats not good with being on that fault line right crazy_o.gif

Overall it's nice! I think some sounds were a bit weak though, like engine sounds on the UH-60 Mi-17, and the DShK sounded odd. Other than that it was pure sweetness though! I love what you did with the Ka-50!

I really like the helicopter and M1A1 guns, they sound fantastic. biggrin_o.gif

Also, is it just me, or does 3:28 show dirt blowing off the ground from the machine gun? What mod is that from?

Excellent work Chammy. The sounds in the video sound very impressive.

Stay safe wink_o.gif

thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif loved the SAW sounds. not a single sound mod has gotten it sound so good untill now inlove.gif

to

o)its really the best!!

can't wait for reliase..

can i add a wish?

1)do u planing change supersonic or flyby sound from vanilla variants to distant dry clicking sound for imitation longrange firefight?

i u know another way move 1person to 3person sound i'll be very verry ......... yay.gif

if u planing -i can help with sound library or my part sound with code..... i really want help) cos i allwas trying to change to more atmospheric firefight...

2)do u have m249's more dry metallic sound?

o) if someone promt me how convert arma's video to youtube video i' can give more promotional myself)

only for will join to great lovelly sound work

sorry my engliz)

Well nice to hear CSM Final ingame!! smile_o.gif

Did you made different sound volumes eg. Shilka is much louder than (static+) MG?

Good to have some news, Chammy !

Now, it means I'll have to make a choice between Chammy and the excellent AACF sound mods ? help.gif This is going to be quite difficult...

Can't wait to try this wink_o.gif

Malick

you are quite amazing chammy! And your sound mod is the only one ive found with the sharp and deep sounds of war, excellent work, i look forward to using this!

Btw, here's a list of earthquakes in my area for your personal entertainment  crazy_o.gif

Thank god you are having 400+ quakes around 1.5-2.5 magnitude. Its a good thing...its releasing its enery m8. Believe me, you dont want to have a big 6.5 one instead of many small ones.

Anyway...eager to get our hands on your stuff biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  ...i mean mod  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  biggrin_o.gif

My only beef with all of the soundpacks made thus far for ArmA is that none of them have added random radio communications while in vehicles like in the ECP mod for OFP. That for me was one of the BIGGEST boosts to combat ambiance during missions. It really helped give a more immersive feel to the game when using the ECP mod. It would e great if you could get permission to use those radio sounds and implement them in certain vehicles.

Other then that...yeah awesome sounds!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

My only beef with all of the soundpacks made thus far for ArmA is that none of them have added random radio communications while in vehicles like in the ECP mod for OFP. That for me was one of the BIGGEST boosts to combat ambiance during missions. It really helped give a more immersive feel to the game when using the ECP mod. It would e great if you could get permission to use those radio sounds and implement them in certain vehicles.

Other then that...yeah awesome sounds!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

You know that sound like a good idea, thouh, I have so much radio cahtter, I 'm going to ask Durg if he can do that as well, might need more extra scripting or eventhandlers or maybe config work