Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Who would you like to see interviewed?

Hi all,

In my neverending pursuit to create some unique and fun content, i turn to you all.

Although i have quite a list of people that i would like to have on my show, i want to know your opinion.

So here is my question :

Who would you like to see interviewed, and why?

The interviews dont have to be 'modders' or 'BIS' employee's, but also community members, or just casual players.

Lets see what you come up with, and i'll try to do my best to get them in the show.

Regards,

Jerry Hopper.

don't know if they are still alive, but could be nice to hear something about invasion44 team.... smile_o.gif

I would really love like to see oyman beeing interviewed on sahrani radio, because of his current modding projects.

Would be really nice.

edit: Sniper Skull would be a great choice too smile_o.gif

MIKE MELVIN from the famous MFCTI in ofp.  He is currently working on a MFCTI for ArmA and i believe he is almost finished. Read about it here and possibly you can reach him.

SourceForge

Mike Melvin sounds like a good choice, he definitely has much to say about the background of CTI idea. Great idea, binkster. smile_o.gif

I would also welcome interview with CWR team; those guys has recently done great job with their "demo" release.

How about some random guy?

Maybe Captain Kirby wow_o.gif

He'd make a good interveiwee!

Lol. Actualy I don't know... Maybe... Umm... >.< I don't know.

Edit: Hey now w0lle that was cold, can't a man make a joke? Heh.

What he should interview you about? And if you have no idea then why posting at all?

Please stop spamming the forums with nonsense would you?

Maybe fishing a lil bit here.. but how about the main man himself Maruk Spanel tounge2.gif ok I'd settle for maybe GNat or MadMatt to talk about there great stuff. Perhaps somebody from the CWR team to talk about the up n coming CWC conversion. I wander if maybe Mr Gastovski could fit it in his busy schedule to stop by for a chat wink_o.gif

I could easily write you a whole list ! Its exciting hearing from members of these forums. Any of the regulars I'd like to hear about/from

I remember many moons ago ,I read a text interview with Placebo and after that I thought, hey he's a regular person (lol) and likes similiar things as I do.

So interviews with all the mods would be nice, start with Wolle cause I hardly know him and I'd like to see if he's normal (lol) and he's very active here.He seems kewl

The CWR group is a very nice idea, they should have lots to talk about

Of course interviews with any/all the devs are high on my list, don't even have to talk about Arma as that gets complicated as to what they can say (however please state what they do)

Its interesting hearing about their dis/likes, their hometown and such

Active modders is always interesting, usually leads to talking about their stuff and their outlook on Arma present/future

Can be tricky, but of course I am interested in WW2 so:

ATStWalker,Vilas,Mehman,Johnsart etc...

Cheers and wb Jerry !

Vilas, Topas and the whole crew of Proyect '85

Also Mandoble, or Gnat.

The reasons are obvious, they have being a greate source of addons and scripts.

Also, do you have an schedule in the radio?

Mike Melvin x3.

If he gets MFCTI & JIP (Coop & PvP) to work properly, I will nominate him for president.

dslexci (sorry if its misspelt)

Vilas pistols.gif

R.A.A.B rofl.gif

Wipman

Kenwort (BHD mod team)

Guys from XAM mod team.

n prolly me.. lawl..

Wipman

Yeah that's it. Please interview Wipman.

Wipman

Yeah that's it. Please interview Wipman.

yes please. Wipman would be a great choice

Vilas, Topas, Yaciek and rest of team.

For example interview Thunderbird just to know what they're doing there?

RobertHammer - same way: what his next step is?

Suma and others BIS devs - more practical questions like when we will have 1.09 finished patch or next patches.

Solus seems like an interesting choice.

got my vote.

Solus is a great choice smile_o.gif There is loads off stuff to say about his upcoming SLX Mod

and Suma would also be great! Maybe a progress report on 1.09 and what they have found out with the beta release or stuff like that, maybe even a bit about ArmA II if possible

My personal super hero:

Suma

Your wish has been granted. i have confirmation on that one. whistle.gif

My personal super hero:

Suma

Your wish has been granted. i have confirmation on that one. whistle.gif

Kick Ass! notworthy.gif
Quote[/b] ]Jerry! ... Jerry! ... Jerry! ... Jerry! ... Jerry! ... Jerry! ... Jerry! ...

Can we send suggestions for questions etc?

(PS, the most asked question by BIS-forummers is probably when the Patch v1.09 is released. Maybe if the answer is still "When it's done", just leave it out of the question/answer round, just for this once (its a massive change from the usual interviews with BIS-devs, as the main question is always about the damned patched :P) biggrin_o.gif)

I would like to hear something more from teams like CSLA, FDF, Swissmod and BW Mod. Whats about a active/retired list of addon creators, mission designers etc from OFP era?