Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New g-36k pack

...another copy and paste addon..

brilliant!

mike do you even try to produce better things instead of these addons "obviously"  created in the glimpse of a brainfart.......

while this and subsequent posts are a bit harsh, I have to agree with him.

It's not that the will to add to the community isn't appreaciated, it's just the default BIS G36s are horrible, correctness wise.

Sticking to vilas' G36C for now.

Yeah BIGMIKE please can you make them a none installer executables & just a yousendit or rapidshare pbo file that they can just drop it any where they like,as you can see some people would rather have it that way lol.

on another note they look sweet.

I suggest you re read my post, then decide again whether you wish to remain a member of the forums.

Nope. You were so quick to denounce my action as "questioning the way the forum is moderated", and later you edited your post to tell nephilim just to "calm it down". That's pathetic. No, I was quite clear, please delete my account. I just cannot be f***ed with this forum anymore, it's broken beyond repair... No use keeping knowledge of my login details for it.

... people should respect other peoples hard work & time involved no matter how little time or work it takes to make them...

So someone who takes 5 minutes to copy/paste bits from existing models should get the same amount of respect as someone who takes 6 months to create an all-new, comprehensive model pack?

Sorry, but thats utter bullshit, and really shows how far downhill this particular section of the "community" has gone. confused_o.gif

brilliant!

mike do you even try to produce better things instead of these addons "obviously" created in the glimpse of a brainfart.......

Quote[/b] ] (quote from Deadmeat)

So someone who takes 5 minutes to copy/paste bits from existing models should get the same amount of respect as someone who takes 6 months to create an all-new, comprehensive model pack?

Sorry, but thats utter bullshit, and really shows how far downhill this particular section of the "community" has gone. confused_o.gif

No he shouldnt get the same respect as other people who are making fuckloads of good addons. But still instead of tearing into this person.

Quote[/b] ]and really shows how far downhill this particular section of the "community" has gone.

IMHO! It comes from 2 sides...

And offcourse I understand what you guys mean, but still its an addon and some people may like it.

Besides that, people make addons, its a good thing most of them are released to the public. But I dont think your "better" if you work on addons for fuckloads of time.

Be critical yes, totally put the guy down isnt nice!

And is IMHO as bad as the "new" people in some of the topics, the people you were referring to here.

Quote[/b] ]and really shows how far downhill this particular section of the "community" has gone.

I like the idea, allthough I dont like the fact stuff is connected to the gun without it having rails and stuff for it on those places.

The PEQ and the light should go... Iron sights is nice though!

The guns are nice to have, and the idea is good, but make it so the gadgets could actually be connected to the guns. They dont work so its purely for the looks, but I dont like the looks if it looks unrealistic.

A "clean" version with only scope or iron sights, and without the gadgets would be uber cool!

xmas_o.gifxmas_o.gifxmas_o.gif

I am glad to see no kiss-ass coments on this forum for a change. It is not harsh because it is coming from another addon-maker. She knows what she is talking about. If it was somebody like me, who only knows how to use addons, than it would be harsh and inappropriate, but she can say these things. It's nice to see a woman who says what she thinks biggrin_o.gif Rare quality at least in the women that I meet in the US! biggrin_o.gif

I suggest you re read my post, then decide again whether you wish to remain a member of the forums.

Nope. You were so quick to denounce my action as "questioning the way the forum is moderated", and later you edited your post to tell nephilim just to "calm it down". That's pathetic. No, I was quite clear, please delete my account. I just cannot be f***ed with this forum anymore, it's broken beyond repair... No use keeping knowledge of my login details for it.

As you wish.

Have to say - these "G36 variants" from Bigmike\hotshotmike1001 doesn't look great ingame.

bmg36aimcg9.th.jpg bmg36aim1ti1.th.jpg

bmg36sdkf1.th.jpg bmg36sd1ws7.th.jpg

Maybe you should invent more fictional "Bigmike" weapons eg. machinegun with two working M203/GP25 and useable ACOG/PSO sight. And keep in mind you need paa image for Briefing/Gear too and some tests before release....

brilliant!

mike do you even try to produce better things instead of these addons "obviously"  created in the glimpse of a brainfart.......

(singing) When, of when will we see that Groza addon? whistle.gif

Mike, you seem to cop it everytime you release something - sure the experts are right to voice their opinions, but I appreciate what you do.  Any modding is good modding and it's up to people whether they DL or not smile_o.gif

It looks like you have some talent with chopping stuff up - I know Wip and Aimpoint are making an M4 pack, but what about making any of the combinations of M4 they're not making - flashlight, no flashlight, NAD, no NAD, Aimpoint with...you get the idea...

Perhaps what about chopping the Hummers up so that they have no doors or roof?  (good for SF stuff?)  Chop the doors and windshield off the Landrovers?

army3.jpg

page26.jpg

Just ideas I had mate, I'm sure there are many more - I think it's better to keep it realistic, instead of adding sights to weaps that would never have them...

My 2c mate, keep at it!

Stew

How about repair truck with 50cal! wow_o.gif

How about humvee with M240 in turret! wow_o.gif

How about the CROWS ontop of a humvee! wow_o.gif

How about some more "normal" bis cars in different colours! wow_o.gif

How about some optics on 50cals mounted in turrets! wow_o.gif

How about the sniper scope ontop of a M4! wow_o.gif

How about the M240 and M249 with scopes! wow_o.gif

I could go on for a while...

Just ideas do as you please...

Just had a though too of chopping all of the doors and seats off the Blackhawk and making the passengers sit with their legs dangling outside (BHD style!wink_o.gif

Just ideas mate biggrin_o.gif

Stew

I think a lot of you are going off topic here.......

I will say it for the final time, if these addons are not up to your personal standards, don't use them, don't download them, then you don't have to have your precious, pure ArmA installation sullied by the addon, if the way these addons were made isn't up to your own personal standards then again don't download them, don't use them, flaming the guy for what he makes, how he makes them is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

As long as an addon maker isn't stealing the parts they use then we should display the same respect and the same common courtesy as for everyone, if that's too hard for certain individuals then simply refrain from posting in the thread, there are plenty of threads on these forums which I'm sure would love to receive the wisdom of your snobby, superiority complex wink_o.gif

Damn it's nice to see that. Much appreciated.

Anyone & Mike,

I'm not well versed in this so if anyone can fill me in I'd appreciate it. How difficult would it be to remove the .exe app from this addon so one could upload these weapons as only .pbo's? For those of us, that wish to see this addon with out a starter, to download.

Then if it is fairly painless to do. Will BigMike lend his permission?

THANK YOU Placebo

and thanks again mike the g36s are cool

There are several armaments manufacturers that create MIL-STD 1913 compatible Rail Adaptor kits for the G36, an example can be found on the bottom of this page : KAC Modular RAS

Altering the model so that it incorporates the proper mounting for forward accessories would go a long way to reducing the criticisms leveled against this project. This is only relevant to the original K series as depicted in ArmA, the later versions incorporated basic rails onto the sides of the forward housing to correct this deficiency.

However, the next matter is much more problematic. The G36 optics are by design oriented through the carry handle, not over it as in the classic M16 design. As a result, the divergent angle between the barrel and the sights path is dramatically less than on the M16/M4 series in classic iron-sights configuration. This allows the G36 sights to provide a rounds-on-target arc over a substantially wider range centered on the zero'ed distance than with an M16/M4. Placing a low-profile sight on a rail directly on the top of the upper reciever on an M4/M16 gives them an arc comparable to the standard G36.

Adding sights on top of the carry handle, regardless of replacing it with a low-profile handle, still diminishes one of the feature benefits of the G36, and makes it functionally worse, not better. Additionally, the likelihood of switching to unassisted iron-sights as opposed to open optics (Eotech, Reflex, etc) from an existing boosted optical sight I would think is rather dubious.

Lastly, although I am hardly an expert in this area, I still rather doubt that there is widespread usage of relatively new US doctrinally oriented accessories among the G36's chiefly international primary operators. The applicability of replicating a given operator's profile would then be rather slim, unless you were intending to replicate an airsofter's loadout.

A classic example of this sort of wishful thinking is the SR-47. Advertised to be a promising system, the realities of logistics, cross-training, and maintenance dictated that only a prototype batch of 6 was ever created and delivered before it was canceled. The SOPMOD M4 program likewise, far from being an open-ended grab bag of random awesomeness, is rather a defined standard of reliability and consistency, backed by logistics and training.

Well yeah, but that's one righteous link Shinraiden thanks!

thumbs-up.gif

tactical.jpg

La Beretta Superrrrrro Tacticale modello 2000 Plus-Nato-Superaccurate-Silenced power, top 10 sels , probably goverment Zulu-Gulu-Bambibar Island will buy it for 1000 tones of bananas for their Police

for Army units they plan Beretta feeded from belt and bayonet mount and connector with possibility to mound on standart MG 42 tripod smile_o.gif

comando will get also double folded stock (and ACOG off course) !

there is also 6.35 mm Bergmann version planned , compatible with 3: AK, M16, Mauser 98K bayonets mounts !!!

tactical2.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

Awesome work Villas! notworthy.gif

Those are beautiful. I see you've dramatically improved your addon making skills over the years. biggrin_o.gif

Stewy, a hummvee like the one you've shown has been in fact already made by Yaciek for his PSF Grom a long time ago wink_o.gif