Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New g-36k pack

Hehe me too, but don't quote images

Well, are you going to release that Vilas? :P

wow total post take over some of you people are sure being rude no wonder people dont play arma all of your rude people are making the game not worth playing and Vil your addons are nice looking sept they dont work .... so dont make a post about other peoples stuff unless your ready to be treated the same way on your addons

all of your addons are just a waste of time to download no wonder ever time i use one of your addons i get cfg errors on all of the stuff i download from you boy no wonder why no one uses your addons you dont fix the errors you just dont fix stuff

so dont pick on other peoples stuff

if you dont like dont download or post ok we dont need to read your rude ways your just making the game not as much fun as it could be

and all of you other poeple same to you too dont treat people like trash its not nice for the people who act like that should not post unless you can be nice mad_o.gif

(if i get kicked for speaking my mind that shows people dont care how they make people feel on this forums and if you do that i will make sure alll the poeple i see buying this game are warned of your rude ways and how you treat new comers think befor you treat people like you guys do ))

People who come online only to treat people who are trying to learn to work arma addons and making addons need help and dont need to be picked on by the poeple who are just plain out rude and mean to people like me who are trying to make addons and trying to make this game better and people who treat others bad dont need to be posting and acting out

thanks to the poeple who really do help and i am very happy how some people do the right things and are nicer and really care to help make arma better and you all know who you are!!

THANK YOU for alll of your help!

yay.gif

if this is my last post here on bis forums thanks for the help from the people who really care to help people like me to learn to make addons confused_o.gif

smile_o.gif

errors sometimes cames from other addons, conflicts - if someone use old version with addon which has old (pre-1.07 patch) config with "class rifle: mgun" or other "BBAR" addons, hacking classes or if you misdownload required basic pack,

and before you do addon, you have google

you have http://www.world.guns.ru about HK you have http://www.hkpro.com

you could take a look at photos in internet about how REAL weapon look instead of placing Aimpoint on cover of AK-74

people told you what could be good addon:

M240 + optics, because it has picatiny rail to mount optics

M4 variants like M4 Acog, M4 GL ironsight and etc.

you could put M240 to HMMV

first of all you should spent some time on looking for resources about REAL weapons

and if you do HK G36 C ironsight you really can put some words in google, altavista images search

and if you not know something you can ask other addonmakers, but instead of this - you made 4-5 topics here about the same addon, which was cleaned up by Moderators, to 1-2 topic and other closed

why do you made so many topics about the same addon ?

this was very childish

and what concerns "boy" - i am 30

I think he was saying "Boy, no wonder...." instead of "...download from you boy". Hard to know when people don't punctuate...

At any rate, I think everyone needs to calm down... Or at least leave this shit for PMs

uuu

now he made addon in new version

G36 + M203

and MP-5 + Aimpoint

M4 with stock of M16

really, i saw news !! in news there is written that many variants of M4 added, I wonder is there M4 with GP-25 ?

Take it easy - if you like such addons download & use it, if not don't do it. Hell, even if someone would make an M60 with 2 M203 under the barrel wow_o.gif - it depends on the creators/authors mood. Maybe he could add word "fictional" for someone who don't know about those weapons.

like or dislike, download, or not download is one issue, other issue is in what style you do something

about those "G36" and "AK" on this forum he started about 4-5 topics

about one-color texture he wrote on other forum "New MH 500 Goodies" - as it is MH-6 , not MH-500, goodies wink_o.gif

it is about style you make it;

copy-past addon CAN have sense - like M4 scopes variants or AKS-74 released by people, but if you make a lot of "who i am" with such thing...

Quote[/b] ]on this forum he started about 4-5 topics

You don't have to worry about that - moderators duty. wink_o.gif

give it a rest for once vilas?

go do something usefull... like making addons less depending on alot of useless crapp that almost nobody wants or likes.

wow_o.gif now I`m the bad guy inhere because I could hold it in for weeks(years counting OFP) band.gif

u are 30?!!!?

r u kiddin me?!!!

My Lord... before the mods get u, you should know that this forum is a restricted area for people above 15 smile_o.gif

Plz don't touch Mike. He is doing his best.

@zadoff: From your language I wouldn't believe you to be a day over 15.

vilas

This has been discussed endless times now here. And no matter what we think about it, it's solely Mikes thing what he's doing and releasing.

There is no rule in this world who forbids him to make this - unrealistic - addons.

He received a PM for starting several topics for one and the same thing already, consider this solved.

Zadoff1880, Jahve

Enough with the offtopic nagging and flaming comments, take it to PMs or even better stop wasting your time and do something more useful. smile_o.gif

Wow, you guys... stop being immature and messed up....

I like news and updates and releases of any addon, no matter the quality or "realisticness." Give the guy a break, he is pursuing a dream of being a modeler, he wants to share some of his first work... The quality may not be that great (and heck, those helicopters were a bit of a joke...) but thats why it doesnt say "version: FINAL", its all Wip! Relax! We should not all jump the gun and start kicking peoples addons off the forum because they do not meet your or anyone elses requirements for quality, or if they are "Science Fiction", "C grade" or not.... simply do not download them if you dont want to use them! You guys have been behaving very rudely, and the flamebaiting is just childish.

Now... On topic, and hopefully we shan't stray off again, I really liked the "Bigmikes Gun-Pack". It was interesting to play with an m249 with acog scope, and the aks with scopes were neat too, realistic or not, hell, if i owned the weapon, and all i had was a "x" brand scope, I would sure as hell find a way to mount it, whether its normal or realistic or not, called improvisation. It was a very good start bigmike, keep it up. if you find yourself twiddling your thumbs, try going back and polishing over some of your old work, releasing updates and such, but dont give up! thumbs-up.gif

Give the guy a break, he is pursuing a dream of being a modeler, he wants to share some of his first work...

Copying and pasting bits from various models does not constitute "being a modeller".

It wouldn't be so bad if this was the first time, but since he's been doing it for about 2 years (started in vbs1 with the unencrypted data) it wears a bit. Espeically when people like myself and Nephilim gave him plenty of advice when he started doing this in VBS1.

i know he is american, so also he has VBS ?

huh, children of rich parents ?

VBS1 costs about 1500 USD as i know and was not so much sold ?

i know he is american, so also he has VBS ?

huh, children of rich parents ?

VBS1 costs about 1500 USD as i know and was not so much sold ?

i'm sure there are "other means" of getting ahold of VBS1... confused_o.gif

What is it your concern if he has VBS1 or not? What has being an american to do with owning VBS1? And what has this to do with his released G36 Pack?

This is the very last warning to stay on topic before I hand out WLs and PRs.

Besides that, the VBS1 core product costs 150 USD with 50/100 USD per additional addon. Maybe inform yourself first before telling things that aren't true.

So what if most of his work is copying and pasting? If I want a stock M249 in game, with an acog scope from another rifle, then someone has got to get it done.

You people continuously make me sick, do you Dm want to go make a set of all the vanilla rifles in game with all sorts of various different scopes? Perhaps keep the realism up to the level that you believe is "required" before releasing an addon to the community? Well that would be just swell, hell, you could even release your own g-36 pack with all of the "proper" scopes and rail attachments, that would be great, I would download it. But... what if I want a fictional g-36 with some of the common scopes and such in the game? Who the hell would give me that? Apparently most of the people on these forums believe in censoring work that is not realistic, or work that is still wip... Dm, I see where you are comming from, but there ARE people on here that enjoy addons such as this, including myself, so please go crawl back into the hole from which you crept out of... thank you

And to you BigMike, I really hope you continue your work, as little or small it may seem in the eyes of some of the modelers on these forums, for it still holds value to some of us. smile_o.gif

Oh also @DM: Then perhaps "Modeler" was the wrong term to use, I merely meant "Creator of Armed Assault Addons". Now seriously drop this.