Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

@gnat you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure you seen my topic and how hard i was trying to get a modern b-52 in-game! thank you! thank you! thank you! you answered my call!

thanks so much! a quick question? what kind of multible load outs do you have in mind, if any yet?

Jason Voorhees FTW

WIP PIC FROM BULDOZER

EDIT: Great work GH  smile_o.gif

OMG! I do not will sleep fine now!  crazy_o.gif   wow_o.gif   wow_o.gif

By the way... Awesome work mate  wink_o.gif  

JViemo.gif

You are awesome Gnat!

I absolutely love this community. If a couple people request something, it gets done. It looks AMAZING!

Thank you so much!

A couple of heavy weights for the Western side:

GBU15 and GBU28.  wink_o.gif  

Awesome GodHammer!

And thanks guys.

And hope its a quick port to ArmAII as well this time.

Hey Aimpoint, you did all the work, no need to thank me wink_o.gif

Jason in ArmA is definitely a scary enemy, I need to build a special ammo to bomb him out now! tounge2.gif

Maybe a small nuclear-flamethrowering-cluster-incendiary-.50 caliber armor piercing ammo for the Barrett ?

Uhm, no no it needs something bigger to get "killed"..

Ch ch ch ch ah ah ah ah.... biggrin_o.gif

Gnat, give me some directions for the bombs you need on that B52 wink_o.gif So I can start acquiring pictures and blueprints wink_o.gif

And Maza, nice looking Units, good work! wink_o.gif

maza would you mind giving us non-edited pictures so we can see how it looks ? smile_o.gif

Jason with high armor value points would be awesome.

Imagine emptying all of your M4 magazines into Jason and watching him still walking towards you.

Or, imagine an army of Jasons, slowly walking in line formation towards you.

greatlooking jason vorhees character smile_o.gif can't wait to test him out in the mission editor and see what kind of mp scenarios can come out biggrin_o.gif

btw there was a jason addon for ofp and it had a few different jason load outs, one wich featured a chainsaw, will you consider doing one too? biggrin_o.gif

It was pretty scary when he was 5-10 meters from you and he started the chainsaw and you heard the chainsaw soundfx and he made a run towards you with it biggrin_o.gif

Would be awesome putting him randomly in a map, so while you are advancing in the night with your SF soldiers trying to make no noise...

ch ch ch ch...

There he comes with a blade to ruin the party! wow_o.gif

Jason Voorhees FTW JViemo.gif

amp_jason_wip2_web.jpg

WIP PIC FROM BULDOZER

EDIT: Great work GH  smile_o.gif

Dude, thats awesome. I can't wait to see him in game, I think I'll sneak him into a mission and freak some friends out! lol

Just curious, does the mask come off at any point?

GenPatton43

Please do not quote images. Since you're new it's maybe a good idea to get familiar with our Forum rules.  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]btw great looking Jason and where's Freddy?

Nah! I'm for the old school,for me the series end with part IV

Quote[/b] ]btw there was a jason addon for ofp and it had a few different jason load outs, one wich featured a chainsaw, will you consider doing one too?

Really? I miss that one lol.. so far he have no special features ,would be nice give him machete attack or something like that,but I can't do that from myself,any help would be greatly apprecciated  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just curious, does the mask come off at any point?

I like the idea,but no sorry.

BTW HERE a very quick ingame preview.  tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]btw great looking Jason and where's Freddy?

Nah! I'm for the old school,for me the series end with part IV

Quote[/b] ]btw there was a jason addon for ofp and it had a few different jason load outs, one wich featured a chainsaw, will you consider doing one too?

Really? I miss that one lol.. so far he have no special features ,would be nice give him machete attack or something like that,but I can't do that from myself,any help would be greatly apprecciated  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just curious, does the mask come off at any point?

I like the idea,but no sorry.

BTW HERE a very quick ingame preview.  tounge2.gif

in the slx mod(i think or something slx) theres guys with a knife, and or a sword... and they have animations! check it out, and maybe talk with the owner! thumbs-up.gif hope that helps.

Yep, FML handled the anims in OFP veeery good, si I hope that the ArmA equivalent will be kewl too rofl.gif

engener...

maybe make the textures a bit more dull?

like they have been exposed to the sun for some time...

i think they look too freschly painted as they are now (and where on OFP)

also i think a bit more greyish green would blend in better with the vegetation...

Hi all smile_o.gif  . Here are some screenshots of the scenery that I'm working on (very WIP). It's based on a region placed in North Italy\South Switzerland. Dimension of map: 150km x 150km

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3259/agno2.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/503/sopramaccagno2.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9424/sopramaccagno.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2329/arma2009011602174090.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4426/gravellona.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3637/verbanomap.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1033/arma2009030516115098.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7652/veddasca3.jpg

Units/weapons/tanks that I use to take screenshots are from Vilas, Arremba San Zorzo, Rebus Ike_fin, RHS, RH.

Sat map texture comes from Blackknight63's Terrain Starter Pack. I have to modify it or create a new one, actually the scenery it's only green.

Sorry for my english   wink_o.gif

hi this is my first post smile_o.gif

in arab countries we have 2 camps ..west and east so the eastern camp wear russian gear and the west camp use west gear ...in your vid the soldier holding russian weapons so i think the helmet should be russian too ..bcuz its east camp biggrin_o.gif

Redone UB32A-57 rocket pod, for aircraft use.

Trying to make it look more aluminium and less white.

I do not like so much the frontal part but I cannot drill those holes on the model, else I would have a megakiller polycount, unfortunately. And painting holes on a cone is not that easy rofl.gif

UB32test.jpg

hello guys.

long time, no speaky. i was working on some HESCO barrier stuff last year about this time and got too busy with RL and sorting out other stuff since then, so I had no time at all for ArmA Addon making or those HESCO barriers, so i wanted to release the work I have done, for you, the great ArmA community. maybe someone of you great guys finds some spare time and interest in this stuff. I know, they are far from finished and despites that I am not that great addon maker like you guys. It was my first attempt in releasing an addon, but now it's up to you!

Feel free to edit, rework or change this stuff and get it going if you guys want to!

Thanks goes out to Royal Blackwatch, Pauliesss, SqueeleR, BattlingBitch and VXR, for your great help with this stuff I worked on!

and of course also thanks a lot to this great community, that showed big interests in this stuff smile_o.gif

enough of the stupid talking, heres the link, containing the p3ds, textures, a temporary config and one pbo file:

DL on Rapidshare

one last pic:

hesco_neu1.jpg

greetings and thx

maatz

GodHammer I think your texture/model is very well done, and about the holes I don't think you can do much better then that. But again ,it looks excelent, so don't worrie about it.

BTW: Are you working on any MOAB ? Saw last night a documentary about it on Discovery Turbo and wonder if anyone made one yet...