Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Looks very nice and interesting i0n0s smile_o.gif

Is possible to create weapons and rotate them ingame and put on car etc, in short can i do same with weapons like those objects ?

Ah nice to see that someone has the time to continue my work. Although it is so old that I would completely redo everything. That is probably one reason why I never continued it. Looking forward to it wink_o.gif

At that point not. But I will take a look at them. The problem is that they need some special handling.

You know how LowFly's 3D-Editor works? You copy a string out of ArmA and an external program will handle the string and at it to a script.

The exact handling in the editor will be:

#begin

-select one item

-click on "export" (on the image: "Feststellen")

-select and copy the string from the edit box below the button

while {count objects > 0} goto begin

-switch to external program

-convert it to script and paste for example into init.sqf

(the castle in the front is inserted that way)

If someone like to, there wouldn't be a problem to implement ArmA Extended to save all selected objects to xml.

Lookin good, though you may want to sharpen those beams and the walkway plus whatever else needs to be sharpened early on so you won't have to worry about it later (and it will look better earlier too).

Looks excellent ! This will be a much better base for US AV8 and any amphibious operation than Nimitz which I currently use wink_o.gif

Having some interior is quite nice. How are these places accessible ? Is it a stationary building ?

Malick

small "wip" wasp class lhd

wireframe will be followed.

right now its about 14k poly

OMG, I was waiting for it sooooo long. Finish it and we can have AV-8B Harrier Assault Campaign smile_o.gif

oh my wow_o.gif

great model ... loose those beams tho.. thats way to many polys on 2nd grade detail that can easliy be made using textures

other than that... big thumbs up smile_o.gif

Why use textures for the first LOD on the beam when it is a ship that will be deployed out at sea and mostly one or so of a kind?

hey guys Ive been working one some rebels, and other types, but i do wanna say they are for fun, AND playability, this means they are not from and specific time or place. i really like the way they look in game, here are some late stage images-

rebel3.jpg

cod4style.jpg

dont know if ya can tell but they are very call of duty4 inspired, i plan on releasing a pack of fictional pmcs, and opfors, including african, m.eastern, and european rebels of various types.

anyone interested in these feel free to pm me

I'd say they look very nice. I'm looking forward to your work thumbs-up.gif

agreed - i think you've hit the nail on the head for the most wanted addon. Some nice generic opfor and rebels are sorely needed.

looks great

SFC.ITZHAK, That looks fantastic!

It's good to have a Nimitz class in game, but Wasp class is much better suited I reckon. I know it's at an early stage, but I have to ask, what are your plans for features? Animations? Weapons? Is it movable?

coma73, they look just about spot on! Will fit in Sahrani just right.

Great work gentlemen!

Hey guys,

Thanks a heap for the feedback, and hopefully im not speaking out of turn, but these units and or similar units will be released in the ESP mod.

either way i hope to release an generic opfor type of pack which will contain most of the units we don't have released yet, such as middle eastern, african, and eastern european.

SFC.ITZHAK, That looks fantastic!

It's good to have a Nimitz class in game, but Wasp class is much better suited I reckon. I know it's at an early stage, but I have to ask, what are your plans for features? Animations? Weapons? Is it movable?

coma73, they look just about spot on! Will fit in Sahrani just right.

Great work gentlemen!

thanks for the comments and insights .

#chops

will it will have alot of features not to be revealed now.

it will have all the as much accurate wasp class weapons/quarters/animations.

i will make a detailed report on progress

i am having some tests with the model.

Hey guys,

Thanks a heap for the feedback, and hopefully im not speaking out of turn, but these units and or similar units will be released in the ESP mod.

either way i hope to release an generic opfor type of pack which will contain most of the units we don't have released yet, such as middle eastern, african, and eastern european.

What is ESP mod? huh.gif

i hope im not overstepping my bounds (im not an offical representative)but, esp is an upcoming realism mod, comprised of comunity addons, and configs done by members of zeus. we havent offically gone public, but expect word out soon, as we have been doing extensive beta testing. expect the ,mod to fill many of the gaps that other mods have, while attempting to keep the mod small. its not a flashy mod but should be a good one. do yopu remember wgl for ofp, well these are many of the same people.

i will bit emy tongues before my slave drivers whip me, its bad enough ive stepped out of the esp sweatshop, but conversing with others is a strict no no

small "wip" wasp class lhd

wireframe will be followed.

right now its about 14k poly

Looks great, But Isn't that the one from GTA san Andreas? crazy_o.gif

hey guys Ive been working one some rebels, and other types, but i do wanna say they are for fun, AND playability, this means they are not from and specific time or place. i really like the way they look in game, here are some late stage images-

dont know if ya can tell but they are very call of duty4 inspired, i plan on releasing a pack of fictional pmcs, and opfors, including african, m.eastern, and european rebels of various types.

those are some awesome rebels....

nice carrier! Looks like a nice platform for harriers and chopper.

Hope the geo lod and stuff will work good.

Oh and seriously nice rebels! biggrin_o.gif looks very cod4 inspired! smile_o.gif

Looks great, any hints as to when they'll be ready. They look absolutely fantastic!