Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

AAN - ArmA Navy

As usual great pictures... i hope you can fix the problems with the A.I.

Great images, ships AND news. I can't wait to see how Naval units will work in Armed Assault with the new enhancements. Out of curiosity, do you know if the geometry limit is the same as OFP's or heightened?

Nope, same Geo limits as OFP .... confused_o.gif

Some more pics;

SeaFighter - WIP

FSF_1.jpg

FSF_2.jpg

Another shot in the ArmA Photography thread.

Lookin great...

stop teasin' 'n' start releasin'

pistols.gif

Lookin great...

stop teasin' 'n' start releasin'

pistols.gif

+1

smile_o.gif

Looks incredible Gnat! biggrin_o.gif

Concur with the other guys - can we please, please, please have something from the Gnat Shipyards? smile_o.gif

this will be a extremely nice pack once released! thumbs-up.gif btw hope you keep backups of the stuff gnat! tounge2.gif

btw you guys heard about Bi saying patch 1.08 will support multiple airports inlove.gif btw doesnt the seashadow have any guns for anti air defense or so? but im no expert tounge2.gif

What ships are in your "to do" list Gnat?

It would be logical to start with Amphibious Assault ships (LHD/ LHA amphibious carriers) or small patrol vessels.

BTW, this looks very promising

http://www.footmunch.org.uk/temp/opvh.jpg

Great work.But some textures could be done better (for example on this eee... deck control tower?? ) tounge2.gif

When this ship will de destroed will it sunk or it will stay on water and burn?? Don't forget to make static version of it ...

When i saw the pilot standing on the deck, i had an idea, if the ship is able to move, perhaps you are on the verge of how to make people walk around in vehicles like in VBS2? Would this be possible?

Very cool stuff. Waiting eagerly  biggrin_o.gif

By the way, if anyone knows of something like a LCVP to go along with Vilas WWII addon, I would be eternally greatful!

pistols.gif

ARMAVIDZ

WIll we be able to walk on the deck of these ship while it's moving ?

ps: without glitching ?

Can we revive the U.S.S. Missouri in this mod? smile_o.gif

I would SO love to see her 50 caliber guns firing off the portside at land targets. So awesome.

Of course, a fictional Battleship is fine by me, as long as it has the same loadouts as the Mighty Mo.

Any idea Abooouttt when these weill be released??

by the way, theyre lookn great

Wow, that's a lot of misinformed posts. Gnat's working on his addons, some textures might be placeholders or work in progresses, and he's obviously making progress as we can see from his posts. He'll let you know when they're getting close to being finished.  wink_o.gif

Thanks Dan and Gnat - any more specifics or details?

I know "when it's ready" is the obvious answer, but gee, there's a lot of great stuff there and no details on releases... sad_o.gif

Even a beta version of a static submarine would open up a range of mission possibilities and keep the fans at bay for a fair amount of time smile_o.gif

But, yeah, I know - "when it's ready" is probably the most correct answer wink_o.gif

Wondering if there was any updates about thease ace addons! wink_o.gif

Quite interested into these, I have the irresistible need to fill them up with missiles wink_o.gif

cool. your navy boeats plus my uh-60 navy! sweet tounge2.gif

I wait till an aircraft carrier. so I can launch 9999999999999999999999999 harriers from it! it will work. trust me thumbs-up.gif

any update on your navy pack , Gnat ?

Does this aircraft carrier (in your screenshots on http://www.eddyd.be/) really exist ?

Where can we get it ?

Does it work ?