Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Hmmm some of the units have this in the readme:

those classes which have other than BIS crew require:

for LWP crew - LWP addon

for NPL crew - NPL addon

for WPH crew - WPH addon

Where does one acquire these addons to play the extra vehicles?

Also there are no internal textures for the LAV25. My chap just seems to sit in mid-air.

Other than that great add-on!

One of your suspension bars on the rear left side of the LAV has a problem with its model...looks like a stick revolving around as it moves, and is sticking out about 4 feet.Move the vechicle forward or back SLOWLY,so you can see what I mean.If the lav moves too fast it blurs so you won't notice it.

I made a screenshot of the polish weapon pack that the download sites can use. smile_o.gif

polishweaponsej5.jpg

I was gonna make a similar screenshot of the main weaponpack too, but after placing around 30 weapons and 90% finished, my Arma crashed tounge2.gif

The Suspension bar problem is due to the levy "prostredni tlumic" selection being defined along with the "levy zadni" selection...I do believe a simple redefinition of this will prevent this from happening. The selection of the tumlic of the preceding wheel will cause it to rotate like a wheel instead of bounce like a shock. I could be wrong but I do believe this is the case. Vilas Your redo of this pack is awesome btw...LOVE it. Thank you for this pack. Also noted is the UAZ Van...The Volant (steering Wheel selection) is also out of wack and the wheel tilts instead of turns. Vilas I have this fix for you if you need it. Anything I can do to help I will gladly do.

Best Regards,

Lamar

does the vibi include som new stuff or it's just a binirized version of the old one ??

It's updated models and textures, and a (Slightly buggy) LAV-25, as well as binarized models. I was worried because I wasn't that thrilled about the first Vil packs, but the new packs make me look forward to the rest of Project 85.

i have updated just at the moment  vilas_pwp (polish weapons and missing normals for TRG for Policeman sniper)

concerning other bugs - soon to update, thnx for reports, but in my PC Sterling SD hav no missing texture under foregrip

i am looking for other bugs again

on my PC LAV has interior.. hmm... don't understand, why in others people it is like Maza report about missing texture on bottom of Sterling L34 and your report about interior of LAV

but yes... something is wrong with shadow on LAV, I am checking it a.t.m.

concerning VIBI - fixed and i will upload it within hour, suspension in LAV fixed and UAZ van steering wheel axis moved smile_o.gif

concerning missing weapon by Maza - do you use weapons after release or still file that was under beta test ?

what weapon is missed, cause in test it was SPR SD and M40A1

edit: it will be in 30 minutes

so today fixed PWP and VIBI smile_o.gif

concerning NAM weapons:

my new models will be used by VTE and YAC addons of NAM:

Yac will do good NAM, and i will prepare for this purpose Stoners, RPG-2 again in new quality, my old NAM pack wasdeleted by me to not double YAC work smile_o.gif

Err, as far as I can tell those will not be used by VTE...

Hey Vilas...Any plans to add Turnout feature on Tanks and APCs? I sent you a PM....Would love to help out if needed? LOVE THOSE BMP Models.

Lamar

concerning VIBI - fixed and i will upload it within hour, suspension in LAV fixed and UAZ van steering wheel axis moved smile_o.gif

concerning missing weapon by Maza - do you use weapons after release or still file that was under beta test ?

what weapon is missed, cause in test it was SPR SD and M40A1

edit: it will be in 30 minutes

so today fixed PWP and VIBI smile_o.gif

I hope you add facescript ( like in PKW GROM ) to modern polish army.

on my PC LAV has interior.. hmm... don't understand, why in others people it is like Maza report about missing texture on bottom of Sterling L34 and your report about interior of LAV

I know it's stating the obvious, but make sure you remove old versions of Vilas' addons before using the new mod. I had a few problems when I first tried out, and realized that an old Vilas addon bundled with 6thsensemod was causing the screw up.

I've installed the vibi pack, the bandit pack and the basic weapons pack. Do these work with your old Vietnam era pack? The reason I ask is that I get sound errors. It can't find the right gunshot sound, so it comes up with an error message. Also, the M14 doesn't recognise its own ammunition. I had half a dozen magazines, and they didn't work with the rifle.

Aside from that, you've done really well. Wish I had even half your talent!

Ok, the error I reported earlier wasn't actually a sound problem. Funny how hard it is to think at 4am, huh?

Anyway, the error is actually that the recoil isn't working. I'm getting an error saying "No entry bin\config.cpp/CfgRecoils.vil_762natoRecoil" for the FAL and a similar one for the XM177. Haven't played much with the other weapons yet.

hm.... maybe other mod/addon uses such like recoil for weapon huh.gif

cause i had no reports about recoils also on my PC it works, those addons realy have been tested before release by few people, also ALL units were placed together in editor to check if there will be CTD or message, no message occured

I tried the mod without any other mods running, using the latest patch. I dont get any error messages, its just when I fire the silenced SPR, there is absolutely no recoil.

Sorry vilas have moved home and only just seen this,& will say very nice work indeed great job buddy keep it up.

plus also to every one that the desert version will be released very soon now, so just hold tight.

w00t vilas, incredible polish infantry ;p

I can't wait for final.

Can anyone write a replacement? smile_o.gif

Better wait for P'85 upcoming replacement packs which will be included within the MOD.

Many hours are spent in these regards in order to ensure that every vehicle and every units will be safely substituted by its suitable '85 counterpart.

Regards,

TB

he thinks about modern infantry pack

great work vilas but when u choose the FIA with galil arm or the sar they have only 3 clips and there is no munition in the ammo boxes or even a box for the idf weapons....

but truly nice work on all the others and the polish army look great also...

Hi all ::) New to this forums ::)

So first of all my english ain't best so sorry for that ::)

Second and most important great addon's dude great addon's::)

I have been on this forums as a lurker ::P but watched many topics about mods and mission editing::)I must say,Vilas your mods are one of best out there wink_o.gif That is why i wanted to ask if i ever release a mission which req. your addon do i have your permmit. to release those mission's?

Of course whit credits to those mods that i used xmas_o.gif

Oh and are those P'85 placeholders (Rus 85,US 85 etc.) also useable as addon for missions or are they just for personal use and not for public release?

Sorry if my question is not clear huh.gif

All best to you all xmas_o.gif

I'm thinking about those AKs I saw in polish wep pack. Do polish army really uses ak? I thought that they use only diff kinds of beryls.

Sorry for spam...

But I want this crappy Kbk Wz.98 Beryl xD

http://www.redakcjawojskowa.pl/gazeta....ryl.gif

Again, great units. I'm looking forward to some APCs, like Rosomak.

And those new cars which will replace hummers, I dont remember the name ;p

"those new cars" are Zbik :]

also i made kbk 96 Beryl because i made something popular, not top-new prototypes like Tor (Polish Barret equivalent) or RPK 2003 (Polish SAW)

in future as Yac will focus on soldiers I will focus on more weapons and Police

for missions - suuuuuuuuper i am happy you want to do missions, cause i had no time

but addons+missions is something which players need,

only addon without mission is useless

in readme you will find all classnames , i can help you if you need vehiclesclasses from configs or etc.

I don't get recoil with your weapons when using SLX mod. It gives me a message about SLX config not finding your recoil.