Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

I had your pack from awhile ago and you had a cool .38 cal revolver and a ump. Any chance to see those come out again? I had some of my cops armed with the revolver and I miss them. Only other revolver out is in the RAAC pack.

Will you made Lantan rifle?

It's polish experymental rifle from 1960-1980

_usammo_13.jpg

ooops i forget about including revolver , as i will be making update, i will include it biggrin_o.gif

Vilas,

Does he ever stop? whistle.gifwink_o.gif

A .38 would be wonderful by the way. Thanks for the news.

Ok, Ok i know, Lantan is stupid idea,

SLX was made 38 cal revolver.

But its only conversion from OFP, Vilas making better weapons smile_o.gif .

Vilas,

Does he ever stop?  whistle.gif  wink_o.gif

A .38 would be wonderful by the way. Thanks for the news.

Agreed on both counts smile_o.gif Furthermore, a snub-nosed S&W like a Chief's Special or a short Model 10 would be excellent, it would fit in with your P85 mod too, as American pilots carried them before Berettas and Glocks became common.

I have included S&W revolver from OFP (dark reskin) to weapon pack also XM-177E2+XM-148 to be used by Green Berets in 1985 smile_o.gif

but weapon pack will be released in few days, also I came to the conclusion that 1.14 patch decreased InitZoom too much, other addonmakers have the same users voices "please increase zoom".

but what is new:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vil_racsm1.7z

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vibi.7z

also under Armaholic links too

noone reported me that my M1 Abrams was useless because of error in cannon caused by weapons pack definition of ammo doubled.

I have fixed it. Now M1 Abrams of RACS and M1 Abrams from VIBI is strong as it should be smile_o.gif

as "my apologise" I have included green skin made by Topas for 85 mod, so now M1 Abrams looks like on Mod promo screens , not BIS camo :]

nothing more has been changed except weapon M68 and green skin

error was due to doubled definitions of M68 ammo and magazines, if addons were used without weapons pack, than all was probably okay

thank you smile_o.gif

Not to be rude, but in your weapons pack, some of the weapons' description contain errors in spelling. The LAW says "fore" instead of for.

than give me report what to fix, cause i am fixng, when i am getting a bug report, i will fix before release

english is not my native language

than give me report what to fix, cause i am fixng, when i am getting a bug report, i will fix before release

english is not my native language

Ah, cool. Alright, I'll go fire it up and then jot down the errors.

Besides the errors, is it possible that the weapons' display (as in the container) be given proper resolution (as in they're not stretched or squashed) and have a transparent background? I'm sure RobertHammer knows how to do that and wouldn't mind helping.

Alright, I've just gone through the boxes and I've listed all I could see.

M-14's description reads as follows - "rifle, basing construction of 1936 M1 Garand." That should read, "The M-14 assault rifle's construction was based off the 1936 M1 Garand."

RPD reads "So too long fire causes problems." This should read, (because of the non-removable barrel) "Because of this, extended use may cause problems."

SKS reads "main issue rifle fore soviet army but was soon replaced by AK. First serie." This should read "main issue rifle for the Soviet army, but was soon replaced by the AK. First series." (comma and capitalization of proper-noun)

The M60's description has two occurrences of decades as "50'ties and 90'ties" but these are expressed as 50's and 90's.

That's about all of the errors I could find, with some left. Wikipedia's content I believe is under the GPL (General Public License) and so it might just be better to copy and paste the weapon's information on it.

As mentioned earlier, the weapons in their box have a white background. I think they may need to be exported from Photoshop with a transparent background. Some of the weapons have stretching in their picture. The AK-47 is an example of this. Aside from these issues, everything is awesome. Thanks for the work you've put into the weapons.

okay i have changed those sentences

concernig miniatures - problem is lack of time to do it, i know how to do it, but i had no time sad_o.gif

but let's not sink in discusiion cause news about and fix will be lost ;]

again new VIBI and RACS M1 updated because of error in cannon, details on previous site

Thanks for adding in the .38 revolver. I know your busy but anychance for some more civi like weapons? (more revolvers hunting rifles and shotguns?) If you need help with stuff I can cut and paste and dig up prints for sweapons if you need. Thanks for all your hard work. yay.gifyay.gif

okay i have changed those sentences

concernig miniatures - problem is lack of time to do it, i know how to do it, but i had no time sad_o.gif

If you need help form a native English speaker correcting grammar and spellings in the descriptions, let me know and I will be glad to help.

M-14's description reads as follows - "rifle, basing construction

of 1936 M1 Garand." That should read, "The M-14 assault rifle's

construction was based off the 1936 M1 Garand."

It should be "based on", not "based off".

Things are never "based off" other things.

SKS reads "main issue rifle fore soviet army but was soon replaced

by AK. First serie." This should read "main issue rifle for the

Soviet army, but was soon replaced by the AK. First series." (comma

and capitalization of proper-noun)

"Standard service rifle of Soviet armed forces", is

perhaps more succinct. "Main issue" is a bit clumsy.

The M60's description has two occurrences of decades as "50'ties and

90'ties" but these are expressed as 50's and 90's.

Not quite. Numbers used as nouns should not be formed with

apostrophes. To be completely correct, it should be written

'80s (not 80's, or '80's).

hehehehehe

and we have grammar, spelling discusion biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif

okay so i repeat to not be lost in many voices:

there was an update of VIBI and RACS M1 because of wrong cannon definition, cannon was very very weak when used with weapons pack , M1 is now green, not CARC-scheme painted

http://arma2.pl/ih/uhao8ec.jpg

http://arma2.pl/ih/uhao9ih.jpg

also for test purpose i released in the night weapons packs

- 2 revolvers in WPN (OFP one and more realistic with longer barrel) in readme there is one class "vil_revolver" , but other weapon is "vil_revolver2"

- added XM148 to XM177 (in readme also)

both Polish weapons pack and universal weapons pack now have bigger zoom for ironsights, cause after 1.14 patch i felt that game lost magnification on ironsights

i gave parameter 0.375 for initial zoom on both PWP and WPN packs

for test purpose :

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vilas_wpn.7z

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vilas_pwp.7z

revolvers are made on requests here biggrin_o.gif and for Police-type addons and units

XM148 is made for Project 85 purpose to be used by special-forces grenadier instead of M16A2

Hi great work with the vibi pack.

I have noticed that the M2 Bradley from the pack seems to have some odd things going on at various LODs. If you move away from or approach the vehicle at a certain distance it appears to change it's LOD at which point the tow launcher appears to instantly flip to a new position that is at odds with the direction the turret is facing. As you change distance again the tow launcher eventually flips back to its correct position. I have noticed this issue most when the turret is at a right angle to the vehicle body. My apologies if this has been reported before, but I did check this post and couldn't see anything about this issue.

Keep up the excellent work vilas.

(fixed typo)

smile_o.gif

in WPH there was mistake about which i had no idea at all

afer binarisation material on helmet of SLA was not working

so i had to fix it

and i included bonus for this mistake: South Sahrani Police, cause North already has Militia made smile_o.gif

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vilas_wph.7z

and Armaholic link too

screen in the screenshot topic soon biggrin_o.gif

Just thought I'd say thanks for all these great addons, keep up the great work Vila's.     biggrin_o.gif

players fun and people's enjoy is the biggest reward, thank You biggrin_o.gif

brows.jpg

big and small brothers Browning smile_o.gif

currently w.i.p. but will be in updated in future