Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Nice. I love em. Is that an M1919 on the left?

I recently bought an original M1917 at an Estate auction. It's in pristine condition. My father spent 10yrs trying to get one for the collection and 3 months after his death I find it.

Life's truly a bitch sometimes.

Anyways, I'm not sure why I spammed this thread with that but it's surely ironic.

Thanks for the update.

superb work as usual Vilas smile_o.gif

maybe you should ad that 30cal to a jeep or similar...

Hi vilas,

outstanding .30 cal you have there notworthy.gif

Would be a cool weapon to be mounted on RACS vehicles.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

The guns look great vilas! Have you thought about my MLRS idea?(posted on the previous page)

The guns look great vilas! Have you thought about my MLRS idea?(posted on the previous page)

The idea is nice.. . realy

But the only way to integrate wide range missile artillery atm is to use mando's missile suite.

This way, the result would need both addons, but it would be sweet inlove.gif

The idea is nice.. . realy

But the only way to integrate wide range missile artillery atm is to use mando's missile suite.

This way, the result would need both addons, but it would be sweet  inlove.gif

Have you tried Chops artillery? Something like his script might work...

I know very little about scripts and stuff like that, but I think if someone modifies the scripts Chops uses, it might actually work pretty good.

This is the one im talking about: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2130

EDIT: How about that SCUD nuke addon? You dont have to use any scripts or anything, you just added the vehicle to your mission.

You just have to click somewhere on the map and launch the SCUD missile and it would fly away and explode on the place where you wanted it to go.

for the moment I am preparing machineguns with realistic tripods, no BIS pods, so M2, M1919 will get new tripods too :]

i plan update weapons pack with tripoded:

DSHK (not changed, only zasleh)

NSV (new tripod)

M2 (realistic M3 tripod)

M1919 (realistic tripod)

PKM, PK, UKM as on screens

M60

FN MAG/M240

MG3

UK59

2Piotrek

Add SPP sight to your new update if it's possible. This sight used almost always with NSV/Kord.

nsv_01.jpg

Also any chance for Kord machinegun? Only minor changes are needed to be done to your NSV model to get much freshier machinegun.

Villas, great to see your M1919. It looks wonderful. Perhaps while you are working on your machineguns, you might consider doing the L7, Hotchkiss, Maxim, Schwarzlose, M1917, Lewis, and best of all, the Vickers. thumbs-up.gif

I am not making WW1 pack :]

all is under mind of 1985, M1919 is for Yac/PKW/unsung NAM mod also

M1919 could have been in guerillas hands in third world in 1985, but Schwarzlose ... AutroHungary smile_o.gif

Hotchkiss in 1914 too smile_o.gif

but L7/FN MAG/Mag 58/M240 is of course to do smile_o.gif

WW2 must wait untill serious cooperation with other addonmakers smile_o.gif

M1919 could have been in guerillas hands in third world in 1985,....

Damn right. Those things were all over around '85. IMHO, you really can't ask for a better 80's Guerrilla MG. Thanks for making it.

rusguns.jpg

DSHK, NSV/NSW, PKS, PKMS, soon Polish UKM too

mags.jpg

M240 on US tripod and L7/FN MAG on European tripod

browns.jpg

M2 on tripod and M1919A4 on tripod

this tripod from M1919 is US base for other tripods, as I found in net, Americans use this and modify to other weapons from M60 to M240

work in progress, due to ARMA 360 degree rotation of static gun, I left some details from real tripods

There's no chance of getting an MG42 on a tripod for your WW2 pack, is there, Vilas? Or maybe some reworked MG Nests ala warfare with the 30 cal and MG42?

okay : weapons pack ver. 1.06 for public test ready :]

if there are errors please report smile_o.gif

added :

> static machineguns , under vehicleclass "Vilas":

- PKS

- PKMS

- NSV/NSW

- DSHKs

- M1919A4

- M2 HB

- MAG/L7

- M240

- M-60

- MG-3

- MG-42/59 as bonus track ;]

i say "public test" cause i had no time to test its all aspects in missions myself with AI  smile_o.gif

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/upd/vilas_wpn.7z 

thanx biggrin_o.gif

thanks Vilas these are great just in a time when I needed the M1919 and the Mg42

thanks Vilas these are great just in a time when I needed the M1919 and the Mg42

also inside you will find top-realistic STG44 as bonus smile_o.gif

but in future such weapons from WW2 will be divided from pack, to update old WW2 weapons , as P85 will be finished and i will find free time :]

could you please do a small addition to the FN MAG?

a Aimpoint on a picatinny rail..

i´ll see if i can find a pic...

i do have the exact version of the aimpoint myself so i could probably give you somre reference pics wink_o.gif

Pic one

(bad pic but you can see where it´s mounted)

a huge image of a different version of the MAG (designated KSP 58D) with the aimpoint mounted...

though the KSP58D isnt in service yet the standard version (KSP58B) is modified with the aimpoint mounted (commonly named KSP58B2)

so a FN MAG with the aimpoint would be enough for me (and as i said i have the exact same sight mounted on a G3A3 if you need reference)

Sorry to interrupt and thanx for the update vilas.

I do have a problem with this mod in Warfare, when I start a mission I get this error message and I can't figure out how to fix it.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

You cannot play edit this mission as its dependable download content has been deleted vilas_wpn

Now I'm sure people have seen this error before and I have placed the mod into @weapons folder instead of a @vilas_wpn folder, for personal reasons. Is there a way to fix this error while keeping my current folder structure?

i don't know , i never use folders, i always had one folder for all addons, i cannot tell how it works in @folder

There is one bug in all static MG without DSHK and NSV.

Reloading take 0 seconds. So I can shoot and dont stoped for this.

Sorry for my English.

(Esly na russkom ponatney budet, to bag zakluchaetsa v tom chto u vseh pulemotov krome DSHK i NSV vrema na perezaradku ne tratitsa)