Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

g3more.jpg

those 2 more G3 will be added in last update of weapons pack , for P85 but made on RACS mod request biggrin_o.gif

about things told in Project 85 topic, here i am giving additional info :

1A5 (1987) in progress:

1a5wip.jpg

it doesn't match strictly year 1985 thats why i am giving here screen of w.i.p. smile_o.gif

Nice to see a grenade launcher is made for the Bundeswehr. Although it wasn't ever in use it's better than nothing. Thanks! smile_o.gif

Looking good Vilas,

Project RACS thanks you for your support!

answer : grenadelauncher is not for BW, if it for RACS

other things, people are sending me PM's that good looking Leo converted from OFP

it is not BW MOD OFP Leopard model  (this or those shown on P85 topic, it is new model, made in Oxygen)

examples from p85 topic:

1A4 and 2A4

new screens:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leoa1.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leoa2.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leoa3.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leob1.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leob2.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/leob3.jpg

and P-1 very early w.i.p. for BW in 1985

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/p1.jpg

damn...

if you add more content to P85 we will have more stuff then we can possibly use :P

please tell me... how far has the work on the P85 island progressed?

i´d really like to see som screens from it smile_o.gif

oh, btw... keep up the work and take a few days off!

you need it!

Looking good Vilas smile_o.gif I know its beta work and all, but Im pretty sure German tank crews use either the Uzi (MP2) or the newer MP7. I dont think the regular German army uses the G36C though the special groups definitely do.

preparing updates biggrin_o.gif

crewman picture

Looking good Vilas, only thing i dislike is the too dominating and maybe too red looking Brown on the uniform, i know different uniforms can differ but most of the time it looks greener with less and bit darker brown parts.

Pic

Yeah they get like that when they start getting old and faded. I have several sets of German Army uniforms and a light jacket in that cammo pattern.  The newer ones are quite red looking while my older ones that were heavily used look more greenish. Excellent uniforms overall..very tough and comfortable.

Vilas-  Those tanks look amazing as do the G-3's.  It'll be good to see some West/East German forces in the Project 85 Mod.   By the way, I've made the first version of the LoBo Historic pack that I'm testing right now and have put to good use tons of your weapons from your weapons pack.  I'm arming the 70's IDF with FN-FAL and 80's IDF with the Galils arming 80's IDF (Since the Galil was not issued until mid 70's and the FN-FAL was the primary rifle of the Yom Kippur War in 1973).  However the Galil was the standard battle rifle during the 1982 Lebanon Invasion (along with some M16A1's and CAR-15's).

So far I just have Golani and Paratroopers with medics, tank crews, and a few other soldiers armed with your standard Uzi carbines.  I could find out what pistol they used back then so I just issued them with your Colt 1911 .45 pistol.  Paratroopers are outfitted with your LAW-22 and Golani were given your basic RPG-7.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I could find out what pistol they used back then so I just issued them with your Colt 1911 .45 pistol.  

Didnt the Israelis use the Hi-Power?

Yeah they did but only starting in the late 70's from what info I gathered.

At any rate, at least the Col 1911 looks a bit like an HP pistol.

An HP pistol would be a nice addition to the pack however.

Just for fun often I like using pistols in CQB in ArmA. A few times I actually HAD to use them when my ammo ran out and I was pinned down and couldn't get to a dead corpse.  

I hunkered down and let the AI come running over to me..did a double tap as they ran next to me..and knocked off 5 of them until some smart AI got the clever idea of lobbing a grenade on me.

LOL!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

oh.. i just found a weapon you havnt made yet Vilas...

siutable for Vietnam era...

Swedish K! (AKA M/45 or Port Said if egyptian made)

Yeah they did but only starting in the late 70's from what info I gathered.

At any rate, at least the Col 1911 looks a bit like an HP pistol...

I don't think that historically there actually was a standard-

issue pistol in the IDF. I was given to understand that most

pistols carried were private purchase items (in which case

the M1911, as you have given them, would be a reasonable

enough choice - although, of course, the Browning was the

best self-loading pistol ever made wink_o.gif  "Vilas'" WIP model of a

Browning looks very nice indeed). Being a practical bunch,

the IDF didn't  (and, I believe, still don't) tend to be big fans

of pistols. Carrying a pistol in combat seems to be a rather

"American thing".

Anyway, enough OT. To get back on-topic...

I wasn't aware that "Vilas" had made Israeli FALs. Can you

show us a screenshot?

reskin :

leopol.jpg

soon to be released

next released Leopards will be in German camo with other addonmaker biggrin_o.gif

after this green versions for P85 mod and sand/green if RACS mod will make release smile_o.gif

and almost last weapons for weapons pack :

P-1 for West Germany

p1.jpg

dear moderator please tell me why last post do not appears on my home or office PC? maybe topic is too long and it is too heavy for server ?

i am trying to see my last post, but i can do it only when i put "triangle" in "last post", but not as "site 137" which not appears

only site 136 appears as last, but not further posts sad_o.gif

maybe this topic is too long for forum/server/etc. huh.gif

why ?

smile_o.gif

oh.. i just found a weapon you havnt made yet Vilas...

siutable for Vietnam era...

Swedish K! (AKA M/45 or Port Said if egyptian made)

And quite relevant considering that Vilas is making loads of Swedish weaponry.

Hi Vilas,

first of all: outstanding work on the Leos inlove.gif I'm realy looking forward to blast some opfor tanks with them.

But I have a question: could you please consider adding a G36 with grenadelauncher to your weaponpack? I know that you're a busy man, so if it's not possible then ok, but I'd really love to see that variant of the rifle.

Vilas, we already have our texture wizzards painting away on the Leos.... hope fo ryou to see soon..

you know what is most "funny", he is talkin about wrong Glauberyt shadow and he shows Beryl

Glauberyt is Polish UZI, not AK

sry i mean this:

bug3xl3.th.jpg

oki, shadow bug will be fixed with upcoming grrrreat update

due to usage weapons packs by few mods and mixing of their weapons basing on my and other things like "user transfer friendly" weapons packs will be divided by countries :

for the moment i show new standart Polish army handgun WIST 1994 (from time to time it jams, but i am to poor scripter to make it jamming in the game for realism, heh)

wist94.jpg

what's more

just as "teaser" of P85 i updated VIBI with new "old" T72 and green Leopards with temporary skins

probably soon Leopards will appear in German skin smile_o.gif

yet i wait for help of other addonmaker who is much better skilled in configs and scripting , so a.t.m. hatches not working sad_o.gif

but also Polish modern pack was updated with Leo 2A4 as on screen above

smile_o.gifvibiup.jpg

yet i wait for help of other addonmaker who is much better skilled in configs and scripting , so a.t.m. hatches not working sad_o.gif

can I help You? wink_o.gif