Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

SMERSH

those screens, are they from a island you´re working on?

would be really nice to have a russian island with all those ruined buildings and some smaller towns where ppl still live...

On mine screens I place houses and objects on standard islands, but I know, that datakill does makes a winter island with Russian Architecture Pack.

I with pleasure would make such island, as you describe, but I am not able to do make islands.

SMERSH very nice buildings and cars you have there! thumbs-up.gif

I really look forward to the russian architecture pack! smile_o.gif

Methodman, is the Leo really that coulourful in game or is it the colour/contrast adjusting with PhotoShop? The second pic is very nice though!

No offense whatsoever to Agamoth, but I don't like those "2003-style Marines." Not only are they inaccurate, they're not very cosmetically appealing either, IMHO. sad_o.gif

That's true, but I did find them to be an interesting combination of the camoflauges. They are quite unique in that way. Plus, they looked great in some of ArmAVidz movies. tounge2.gif

http://users.telenet.be/EEChome/harvester1.jpg

Haha, verry nice DaSquade!

But as a farmers son I must point out that this isnt a harvester, but a Big Square Baler (dont know how its called properly in english).

So the picture doesnt really make sense since its ment to pick up straw in front and make bale. There needs to be a harvester harvesting the wheat prior to making bales

Im a nitpick I know wink_o.gif

BTW you plan on making more farm machinery? Im very interested smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]rundll.exe

I know  smile_o.gif , check out my post in the WIP topic. It is indeed a modified machine. I call it the two-in-one modification, harvester and square baler. I haven't decided if i will make some extra and so a true harvester, if so the 'cutter' will be deleted i guess. In the end, it are tow machines so afaik ArmA still haven't got any decent tow scripts sad_o.gif. Will see...atm static eyecandy landscape filler.

Wow Opteryx that's a lovely landscape. Would love too see that released. What's it's size?

Lennard. wink_o.gif

nice opteryx, good looking landscape. I just think, where the hell you get time to make all these maps biggrin_o.gif

Opteryx

The island looks great! And it will run smooth on "weak" PCs. I sugest you release a beta before ArmAII comes out and get some responses.. But it is your choice.

Opteryx , are you serious ? a mediterranean looking island , omg  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif

+1 ! ! !

opteryx don`t mesh up the board with your screenies wink_o.gif

to release or not to release.. that`s the answer tounge2.gif

Map is 10x10 km, the terrain fills out almost the entire heightmap.

vid

crazy_o.gif I'd like to see you keep working on the island (if you're in the mood) since it looks quite the mad, and it'd be a shame to let all that work go to waste. biggrin_o.gif

After many great pictures by community here comes Opteryx and shows us breathtaking (just) screenshots! from arma. I was very suprised.

Damn you Opterxy!   biggrin_o.gif   You leave me in the dirt.  How the heck do you create some many fine maps in so little time?