Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Something funny I saw on a server the other day:

That is all.

Snakeshit @ June 29 2008,12:54)]Thats my first Arma Movie. Its short but i think ok.

Movie

Nice job so far... You got the angle's and feel good so far thumbs-up.gif

Now try and throw in all that action pistols.gif

Here you can see a couple of cutscenes I made. I usually make them when you are traveling to battle.... biggrin_o.gif

Liked the opera one, but IMHO that truck one couldn't end quickly enough... just a music incompatability, methinks. I enjoyed the flight one, however!

... just a music incompatability, methinks. I enjoyed the flight one, however!

lmao - shenzu was playing that song all the time on our 32hrs assbuster trip to the czech republic rofl.gif

Actually the song used in namreg's truck-video is some kind of weird rip off Finnish folk-music group Loituma's "Leva's polka" ([Link]). Apparently people think the nonsense chorus is a lot of fun. tounge2.gif But there are, like, actually words to it too.

Carry on!

Regards,

Wolfrug

What is the name of the music used in the chopper vid namreg? I liked it

It is the final act from Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot, it is called Nessum Dorma and this version is sung by Sara Brightman.

that truck one couldn't end quickly enough... just a music incompatability, methinks.

For me that song is just great for that kind of situations.... it's funny for me to place such kind of songs where they don't belong... here this was one of my first time trying to get songs in the game, I didn't even know how to use the camera.sqs method.

Arma - Radio trip to the battle

good videos, and I'm sure I've heard an English version to that song lol.

Whipped this up in four hours, was quite fun to make, and originally I had a more sympathetic view point to demonstrate to the viewer, however it became a bit much and I was mainly attempting to learn Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time (first use) before I used it for another video I'm making (less rushed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGN4NeAGhtU

Overall for a first try, and four hour plan/film/edit, it looks pretty damn neat personally.

smile_o.gif

Hope y'all enjoy.

Hey guys! Good news!

You can now upload and share your videos on ArmedZone.tv

And you can add videos from other sites with embed code, so no need to upload if you have it somewhere else uploaded like youtube or vimeo. Happy sharing.

Check it out wink_o.gif

Whipped this up in four hours, was quite fun to make, and originally I had a more sympathetic view point to demonstrate to the viewer, however it became a bit much and I was mainly attempting to learn Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time (first use) before I used it for another video I'm making (less rushed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGN4NeAGhtU

Overall for a first try, and four hour plan/film/edit, it looks pretty damn neat personally.

smile_o.gif

Hope y'all enjoy.

I ain't posted in a while but nice to see the movie scene still runs around here. Good video for 4 hours man. Some cool shots there, good stuff  thumbs-up.gif

Nice flying Burns - joystick or Mouse and Keyboard? Your Armed Assault looks stunning as well.

Nice flying Burns - joystick or Mouse and Keyboard? Your Armed Assault looks stunning as well.

looks like mouse and keys.

looks like mouse and keys.

XBox360 Pad thumbs-up.gif

The flying is nothing compared to the stuff we did with the chinooks in Modrava back in the older OFP days biggrin_o.gif