Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Nah, he doesn't drop by the forums at all. Most likely a language barrier; just an assumption of course. It's neat, I actually don't really "watch" his movies per se, I more see the mechanics of everything that is happening "in" the scene.

Addon makers should be clammering to send this guy links to their unreleased stuff no questions asked LOL

biggrin_o.gif

No one has made contact with him I dont think. Hes Japanese....

A one-shot kill of 1834 meters with the Hecate sniper rifle from OFrP mod. I set the viewdistance at 10 000 meters.

The video : Youtube

A one-shot kill of 1834 meters with the Hecate sniper rifle from OFrP mod. I set the viewdistance at 10 000 meters.

The video : Youtube

Ouch and cool thumbs-up.gif

You should check out that Blachawk Down guy's Youtube page, he's got loads of vids. He's a genius.

ArmA Disco!

Stupid video I made of a disco deathmatch. I didn't know arma could be so fast paced. Reminded me of playing quake 3 arena.

lmao, nice!

Could you upload that mission somewhere?

I didn't know arma could be so fast paced.

So you´ve never played DM Farm? biggrin_o.gif

lmao, nice!

Could you upload that mission somewhere?

BI forum post

That's the link to topic about these missions. They are made by celery.

Another shot, this time of 1943 meters: Youtube.

And yes I have some free times to kill.

ArmA Disco!

Stupid video I made of a disco deathmatch. I didn't know arma could be so fast paced. Reminded me of playing quake 3 arena.

But with out the "EXCELENT", "HUMILIATION", "ACURACY" etc...

I uploaded a short trailer of my movie which I will hopefully finish sometime winter 2008.

I am neither a skilled scripter nor a talented film maker so please just be happy with the results. I hope I can still improve till final release. smile_o.gif

http://www.vimeo.com/985260

Has this guy posted this arma video.. Its very differnt from the rest i give it a 5/5 althoiugh dont really get it but its inventive.

I uploaded a short trailer of my movie which I will hopefully finish sometime winter 2008.

I am neither a skilled scripter nor a talented film maker so please just be happy with the results. I hope I can still improve till final release. smile_o.gif

Looks good Albert, looking forwards to the full release.

Has this guy posted this arma video.. Its very differnt from the rest i give it a 5/5 althoiugh dont really get it but its inventive.

Quote[/b] ]Added: 31 May 2007

I've seen it before, and I think it's been placed here in this topic.

EDIT:

@Albert; I love the intro, gives ArmA a complete new look with the lit up street and building, works good with the music smile_o.gif

The rest I don't really like at this point, but most because it's to fast paced ( probably because it's a trailer )

I like the spanish/latino feeling you get in the intro, I think it would be nice if you could give the paraiso part more of that feeling before it's being attacked, and it could use some suprise factor by switching between the UN base and the town instead of the split screen how it's done now.

Maybe play with the sizes of the split screen during that shot.

smile_o.gif

Well nice work and I look forward to the release

well actually the battle is not realy essential for my story. I thought it would be fine for a popcorn trailer though biggrin_o.gif . it is about a guy who helps a dictator back to power.  

But I totally agree, I like the non-battle athmospherics much more and thats basically most of my scenes. Problem right now is that there arent enough civillian object addons available. The Latino/African style remains persistant throughout the story.

That poison frog trailer looks very promising. Some very nice shots. I don't know how you get the camera to move so nicely.

Quote[/b] ]rather untalented film maker so please just be happy with the results. I hope I can still improve till final release, which will be around december 2008.

I demand you think higher of your work. There's some epic moments in that video. LOVE the dude flying out of the jeep.

I am neither a skilled scripter nor a talented film maker so please just be happy with the results. I hope I can still improve till final release.  smile_o.gif

Hi all

Excellent movie trailer Albert Schweizer 5 out of 5

I know you have been working on the whole movie for some time looking forward to the release of the final cut of the whole film. I think people can already guess the kind of quality we will see in the final release from the quality of the trailer.

I think the work you are doing will set the bar high for ArmA machinema.

Kind Regards walker

nice trailer Albert! biggrin_o.gif I like the documentary feel of it and the voice overs here and there, great music too! thumbs-up.gif

5 mins a trailer for a movie?...

wow.. that looked so epic.. thumbs-up.gif

Fantastic Job Albert notworthy.gif