Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

How in the name of poop cant you have lag... With those pc specs?

And how much does FRAPS decrease the overal FPS?

Im trying to find out why my 3ghz p4 running at 1024DDRII with X1950PRO wont run like a dream. Considering somebody like you with lower pc specs can film such action shots as in the movie?

smile_o.gif ty

Hello again folks.

After 2months, 75Gb of footage and a moderate amount of post-processing, here is my latest film: "Red Dawn"

Hope you all enjoy,

tr1n.

Nice, real talent behind it. 9,5/10.

Great vids everyone. It's great to be part of a community with so much talent and enthusiasm. Tr1n, that video is crazy elite bro!

I thought Chammy's Soundmod was pretty darned cool. Sounds were amazing, so I did a video yesterday employing a more "cinematic'ish" approach, also put in some uncut video of a large firefight. MaddMatt's ArmA Effects were also used, and wow, what a difference they make!

<span style='color:blue'>Units on the map during firefight(in different areas near Ortego):</span>

65 US Soldiers. 4 M1A1 Tanks. AH-1Z. A-10. 3 Harriers.

100 SLA Soldiers. 4 T-72's. 4 Shilkas.

It's a hefty length to due to three minutes of uncut video in the middle. 9 minutes, 35 seconds. It gives you some idea of what the mod is like in an actual firefight, while I still think the video doesn't capture the full "awesomeness" of the mod.

chammymaddmattpostaj5.gif

<span style='color:red'>Thumbnails for Video</span>

<span style='color:red'>Watch it on YouTube</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Mad props to Chammy, Chammy's Team & MaddMatt for creating two amazing mods!</span>

Nice demo armavidz... yay.gif

How do you get the white cinematic border?..

Peace!.

Wow ArmaVidz, nice video!

Thanks for making that! If you'd like, i think we have an opening for some one to make a movie for us for when we do release v1.0,

PM me if you think you'd like to.

Thanks,

Chammys Sound Mod Team - EvenLease

Hi fellas, please excuse my late replies, as a comp tech and on vacation, I am trying to get away from the comp for a short while, like a detox LOL.

@Wika

All the fun with Photochopping I've had came in handy with video editing! The white cinema border is a .PSD (Photoshop format) with white borders instead of black. You can use a screenshot of your original black cinema border and open it in photoshop to get the dimensions. Use this as the topmost video track in Vegas. In essence, it's a video mask! Advantages are being able to use real-time, player controlled in-game footage and have the cinema border appear, making the video consistent!

smile_o.gif

@EvEnLeaSe44

You're welcome dude! It's the least I can do for such an awesome mod. I just wanted people to be able to see what's it is really like in-game, because it's awesome imho!!!

Plus, I tried doing a "Test and record each weapon" for the Modwar Soundmod, and while the mod was awesome at the time, I just couldn't stay interested in the mechanical one-by-one video making method. I've always prefered the "real-use/in-game" method above all else.

Let's call it a character flaw.   tounge2.gif

I hope ThePredator isn't too pissed about not using that method, instead making a video along with Six Tracers.  huh.gif

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

I dunno whether its just me but Photoshop might be to much complication wink_o.gif . Far simpler to use cookie cutters.

@Wika

All the fun with Photochopping I've had came in handy with video editing! The white cinema border is a .PSD (Photoshop format) with white borders instead of black. You can use a screenshot of your original black cinema border and open it in photoshop to get the dimensions. Use this as the topmost video track in Vegas. In essence, it's a video mask! Advantages are being able to use real-time, player controlled in-game footage and have the cinema border appear, making the video consistent!

smile_o.gif

Thanks buddy, but in my next movie i wish to use no borders also.. But i know we've discussed that issue already.

But thanks for the heads up.

yay.gif

Keep bringing the badness lol..

Screen shot of my new movie.

The Blair witch project.

still in scripting stage.

BlairWitchScreenshot1-1.jpg

thumbs-up.gif

Here is another video i made last night.

Messing around with the chammy's sound mod. With a M107 sniper rifle.

Shooter (youtube)

Some music is from shooter ost as well  pistols.gif

Enjoy

@ tr1n1scourge

Put your movie on filefront or something so I can download it Gamerztheatre wont let me download it dammit. mad_o.gif

I have found this movie on youtube.

I think it's the best ArmA movie.

Title: ArmA blackhawkdown

just amazing

amount 7 minutes of great actions

@ tr1n1scourge

Put your movie on filefront or something so I can download it Gamerztheatre wont let me download it dammit. mad_o.gif

Already done bud smile_o.gif

DOWNLOAD

@ Rainbow - nice find.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif to sin329. Excellent in every way, especially loved his use of animations and actors. I wish this dude would join the forums thumbs-up.gif

just amazing

OMG this is AWESOME.

thnx for sharing

The animations make it look almost real in some places crazy_o.gif

On a side note: Does anyone know how i can get in touch with the guys from ArmedAssault.info?

while reading back i found this call on how to get in touch with AA.info...

Well, im a newsposter there....

and have contact with cervo, oldbear and some others....

Atm im sorta 'running' www.armedassault.eu with JasonO too...

so, send me a pm.

pass info to me, and it'll be all over all newssites.

nener.gif

just amazing

That's just amazing!...

Makes me wanna watch the DVD again.

pistols.gif

Sin329 got talent I watched all his videos (even his medieval 2 total war videos) and I got to say I've never seen one of his videos that I didn't enjoy.

@ tr1n1scourge

Your movie is great thanks for putting it up for download.