Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Its been a while since i made an armed assault video. This is a video i made for my clan. Enjoy. Comments more than welcome.

Has anyone received the hi-res version of the BHD video from sin329 yet?

Many have tried, none have succeeded. Sin329 is japanese, so we don't know if he speaks english. He doesn't answer pm's on youtube and that's the only way that we know of to reach him.

What software do you recommend for making movies such as these? I am finding Windows Movie Maker lacking...

Sony Vegas 6 or 7 is easiest to use Adobe Prem Pro is next up but needs more experiance for the use.

Footage taken from the 6thsense.eu complication mod (v0.93). Notable features are the improved and enhanced sound and visual effects.

FYI - The audio is fairly loud with the cannon fire and explosions etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPON4AccKmw

Those explosion effects are from my effects mod by the way, ArmA Effects. The version in the video is the one available here. Future versions will be part of the 6thsense.eu mod pack. The current work-in-progress version on my hard drive has some changes since the video, so the next version in the 6thsense.eu pack will be better.

Footage taken from the 6thsense.eu complication mod (v0.93). Notable features are the improved and enhanced sound and visual effects.

Awesome video man, how did you get the camera to move so fluidly like that? Was it taken in first person with the cross-hairs off?

Well good video.

I liked the Fast paced camera too, how did you set the movement to make it that fast?

I simply bound the mouse to the camera functions, which is found under the "bulldozer" tab. I've also done the same with my joystick, as it allows for some really fluid movement.

Cheers!

Those explosion effects are from my effects mod by the way, ArmA Effects. The version in the video is the one available here. Future versions will be part of the 6thsense.eu mod pack. The current work-in-progress version on my hard drive has some changes since the video, so the next version in the 6thsense.eu pack will be better.

Correct Matt, and I'm sorry if i didn't provide you with a specific "hats-off" so too speak, but there are simply so many excellent addons and mods in that pack, that I felt it a bit unfair to simply include just a few notables. Which is why I used the word compiled in the YouTube description.

I'd like too find a way to upload the hi-res version, because the effects are crazy. Awesome work BTW.

Correct Matt, and I'm sorry if i didn't provide you with a specific "hats-off" so too speak, but there are simply so many excellent addons and mods in that pack, that I felt it a bit unfair to simply include just a few notables. Which is why I used the word compiled in the YouTube description.

I'd like too find a way to upload the hi-res version, because the effects are crazy. Awesome work BTW.

It's ok, I just posted that for anyone interested in the effects smile_o.gif

please make future versions of maddmatts effect a stand-alone mod also. I do not wish to be forced to download one thing when I want another.

thanks

@MaddMatt & Marines

crazy_o.gif wow. Insane.

Good composition and jaw-dropping effects. Very impressed.

@luckylewis

That's a sweet video man. You did some scripted camera work in there it appears? Nicely done.

We all should try to find a Japanese translator for Sin329 wink_o.gif

Hi Mr Burns

That looked like you were having fun.

Kind Regards walker

Nothing special, just a quickie showing a bigger battle on rahmadi.

dats quite a few soldiers ~sweet Burns. The sound is a neat experimentation for sure and I like the shine that came through on your weaps!

Running an 8800 series?

Nothing special, just a quickie showing a bigger battle on rahmadi.

Nice one Mr Burns!

Like the shot at the enemy (2:05 mins) and another is on the run in front of him and takes his round for him! smile_o.gif

Thanks for the comments guys.

That looked like you were having fun.

Indeed, gotta love those skirmishes! .. although they´re only good for quick action and won´t make it to a state thats worth releasing.

The best thing is: didn´t (nearly never) encounter any of the bugs some people are constantly whining about biggrin_o.gif

dats quite a few soldiers ~sweet Burns. The sound is a neat experimentation for sure and I like the shine that came through on your weaps!

Running an 8800 series?

No 8800 for me, still stuck on a 4 years old pc with my trusty 7800 AGP.

The shiny weapons may look like that because of the NIM sandstorm, noticed that it adds some gfx finesse - if you´re lucky.

Like the shot at the enemy (2:05 mins) and another is on the run in front of him and takes his round for him! smile_o.gif

Yeah, somehow´ve been hoping to hit the runner - that i did was pure luck. But compared to the FDF Soundtest video my sniping has improved alot tounge2.gif

Hey guys,a few months ago someone somewhere in these forums posted a couple of vids showing of some winter stuff!

One of them basically was a snow cammo'd man on top of a snow covered mountain firing his rifle in slow motion-to the Happy Mondays music!

Anyone got any idea's where i can find em again?

I've search high and low here and u-tube for em and it's doing my head in!

Pint of cider to anyone that can help! wink_o.gif

Sorry if this aint the right place! Thought it better than starting a new thread!

Edit:-

Yay! Cider goes to someone who PM'd me by the name of 'oneoff' !

Turns out it was by DB! notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Lux Aeterna

It never ceases to amaze... From the various emails I've received, most would have prefered the video with a soundtrack only. So, in order to please those that wanted said version, here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WvNd_QzWMtg

I probably receive more requests for different soundtrack versions than anyone else. wink_o.gif

Also, this is my last video, or technically speaking, the last one was the last... as I have to deploy to the sandbox toward the end of the month. I'm also working on getting the original version (hi-res) hosted at ACG. I'll keep you all apprised.

Cheers!

I would buy a laptop and make some cool videos as time killer for when your in the sandbox. Probally you guys are allready trained for everything but dont forget that ARMA is not just a game. It can be used as a sim for various things also.

IED and VBIED attacks, convoy ambushes, etc etc etc

Anyway good luck over there! May the force be with you!

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Lux Aeterna

It never ceases to amaze... From the various emails I've received, most would have prefered the video with a soundtrack only. So, in order to please those that wanted said version, here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WvNd_QzWMtg

I probably receive more requests for different soundtrack versions than anyone else. wink_o.gif

Also, this is my last video, or technically speaking, the last one was the last... as I have to deploy to the sandbox toward the end of the month. I'm also working on getting the original version (hi-res) hosted at ACG. I'll keep you all apprised.

Cheers!

its the same theme they used on top gear northpolar special ! you may have watch too much m8 rofl.gif