Armed Assault videos

A few screenshots of Careless PIII

Release this week.

image0rz2.jpg

image1sq9.jpg

image2in4.jpg

image3fq1.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-10

I just had a few problems, that's why it took so long to produce. Also I've been a bit addicted to the new GRAW 2 SP/MP demo smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Hi guys.Here's mine - http://files.filefront.com/Opposin....fo.html

Hope you like it.Be kind to post comments and ratings smile_o.gif See 'ya!

Not bad mate. Nice shots here and then. thumbs-up.gif 7/10

I was thinking about the ending...As in the video there were fighting two forces (USA and Russia) one force had to win.First I thought a draw or something,but then I decided for the ending to be....nothing....I mean that you will decide who will win.As in the last frame the heli flies and shoots over the chaos on the battlefield as Russians are making the attack.Who knows what'll happen.That's my first ArmA video.I just made it for about 5 hours.I'm planning on making another one which will be long.Not like 4-5 minutes,a lot more.I don't know,hope I make it soon.Good luck with your videos guys.You're doing great!Thanks.

BTW,what program are you using for your video.Pretty cool effect you're adding.Also does anybody know how to use night vision while in "camera.sqs" mode?

Also does anybody know how to use night vision while in "camera.sqs" mode?

Make sure the unit you are activating the camera.sqs with has nightvison goggles. (If it was a civilian for example you'd need to equip him with them). Then in camera "mode" press your default button for nightvision, N, V? I dunno.

Also does anybody know how to use night vision while in "camera.sqs" mode?

Make sure the unit you are activating the camera.sqs with has nightvison goggles. (If it was a civilian for example you'd need to equip him with them). Then in camera "mode" press your default button for nightvision, N, V? I dunno.

Night Vision

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "camera.sqs"; camUSENVG true

Cinema Border

Edit: The camera.sqs code would not allow the argument "showcinemaborder false" so you must create an sqs file, in the folder where your mission is stored, and call it something other than camera.sqs. I called mine customcam.sqs.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_ppos = getPos _this

_px=_ppos select 0

_pz=_ppos select 1

showcinemaborder false

BIS_CAMERA = "camera" camCreate [_px+1, _pz+1, 2 ]

BIS_CAMERA camCommand "manual on"

BIS_CAMERA camCommand "inertia off"

BIS_CAMERA cameraEffect ["internal","back"]

; wait until destroy is forced or camera auto-destroyed

@cheat0 || BIS_CAMERA!=BIS_CAMERA

aP cameraEffect ["terminate","back"]

camDestroy BIS_CAMERA

This will create the camera with no cinema borders. The code is a direct copy of the default camera.sqs file, with the showcinemaborder command added to it.

It's best that the camUSENVG command be added in the init line from where you trigger the mycamerafile.sqs script, as you are able to toggle the NVG on/off easier.

smile_o.gif

Tested this one, it works.

So no comments about my movie?..

huh.gif

So no comments about my movie?..

huh.gif

Download-rate with filefront: 75kb/s. download-time ca. 35 minutes.... waiting.

Download-rate with filefront: 75kb/s. download-time ca. 35 minutes.... waiting.

You can also stream/watch it at filefront though...

Anyway cool movie. Nice editing. smile_o.gif

Thanks loffen.

I like your demo of the sound mod. Btw How far away in meters were those tanks?..

smile_o.gif

@Wika:

Thanks, m8. smile_o.gif

Those in the first part of the clip, were placed about 450-500 ingame meters away.

During the "Urban Firefight", the T-72 was roughly 250 "ingame" meters away, while the BRDM was about 300 meters away.

No hard distances at all really for knocking them out. It just looks a bit longer on youtube, because of the bad Picture: Quality/Size. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

So here it is ladies & gentlemen.

Careless PIII.

Video (filefront) 145MB

Enjoy.

Now i can take a long break!.

smile_o.gif

You would not mind telling us the music you use, would you?

Music is at the end of the credits mate wink_o.gif