Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Always wondered how to make camera following airplanes or viewing them from the side.  biggrin_o.gif Was making video tribute to MI-24 in ArmA but couldn't get nice camera on flying helicopters. Maybe you saw it before i removed it on youtube... tounge2.gif

Always wondered how to make camera following airplanes or viewing them from the side.  biggrin_o.gif Was making video tribute to MI-24 in ArmA but couldn't get nice camera on flying helicopters. Maybe you saw it before i removed it on youtube...  tounge2.gif

The Handy Tools camera scripts is what you need to get nice shots during flight ("manualcam" or "aircam" for instance)

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=63035

Good luck biggrin_o.gif

Hello everybody,

I play mostly on the TacticalGamer servers and put together two Video After Action Reports of recent rounds.

The first video is taken from a COOP mission "Airport" and titled "Bad moon rising".

The written AAR and a link to high-res download version can be found on the TG forums.

The second AAR is from Evolution 3.0 "Clearing Somato".

Written AAR and high-res download

Both videos are taken from first person view and showcase cooperation, communication and teamwork on the public Tactical Gamer servers.

I still can't figure out how to record ingame sounds and voice without static noise, so you'll have to go with the music instead of VOIP for now.

Enjoy!

Very nice movie, Faust. Good editing and a great atmosphere/setting. thumbs-up.gifsmile_o.gif Reminds me slightly of some Gulf War 1 action aka Bravo Two Zero. biggrin_o.gif

Btw, what Artist "Soundtrack" is that?

^^ Random ingame video using Predators ModWarSound, &th Sense Tracers, and some Replacements.

If ArmA had been like that from the start .... oh my god, imho we´d be drowning in noobs biggrin_o.gif

^^ Random ingame video using Predators ModWarSound, &th Sense Tracers, and some Replacements.

If ArmA had been like that from the start .... oh my god, imho we´d be drowning in noobs  biggrin_o.gif

Most dont care about sounds, if you are talking about noobs. a lot more people play BF2 and it has uneralistic sounds...  tounge2.gif If graphics were better, then we will be drowning in noobs. Except i dont get why most people whine about ArmA having bad graphics....

Faust @ June 30 2007,15:34)]check
out , and enjoy it  smile_o.gif

Awesome stuff man ...

Yet again the 300 ost music rofl.gif

thumbs-up.gif

out , and enjoy it smile_o.gif

Awesome stuff man ...

Yet again the 300 ost music rofl.gif

thumbs-up.gif

yes its music from 300, i love this film and the music too,

and thx for your comments about my video, it makes me happy tounge2.gif

out , and enjoy it  smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif I enjoy that, well made video there.

Nice video. thumbs-up.gif Do you have a hi-res version available?

Nice video. thumbs-up.gif Do you have a hi-res version available?

yes i have on my disk, but it has 750MB crazy_o.gif , its not compressed

Hi all

Brilliant video [FF]FriZY AKA FaustFFstudio nice use of dust storm particle effects, great lighting and use of the HDR lighting, fine choice of scene, good solid narative script, nice tension in the build up and nice release. I liked the use of the colour filter in this case orange for the fast-forward scenes; did you learn that one at film school or just by watching lots of good films closely? Overall the best part was your camera work very professional choice of angles and time of day evening or dawn to get that fine low angle sun of the HDR lighting.

In many parts this film looks real, a testament to that camera work and also to how good a tool ArmA is for machinema.

I might go so far as to say that was the best camera work I have ever seen in an ArmA video.

Kind Regards walker

Quote[/b] ][FF]FriZY AKA FaustFFstudio

FriZY is my brother, i forgot to log out and log in as Faust wink_o.gif

@walker: thanks for your opinion.

no i dont learn it at school, i just watch a lot of good films,(for example film 300,i love it)

many people make video and then they put music in it but i first choose good song, listen this song for 50 times, make image in my head(short narrative,creating units and buildings in editor,camera angles,sunset,some effects like orange fast-forward screen, yellow feeling in the desert, cool colors feeling at US base,(did u see film TRAFFIC? smile_o.gif ) increased contrast), and then create scenes in Arma.

Awesome video mate! smile_o.gif

Saw this on youtube ,not sure if its been posted before but looks quite a nice effect surely worth a repost if it has been ?.

destruction of a structure

looks like ArmA is growing step by step..

about Deanos.. where is he?... maybe he was abducted by the aliens.. errr, i ment BIS wink_o.gif

great work. But i believe its just the begining of something huge smile_o.gif