Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Thanks for the nice words guys biggrin_o.gif

Wika_woo: I used After Effects to make those credits using a 2nd layer which I masked to give the effect that the running soldier is actually running over the text smile_o.gif

wink_o.gif As expected, masking thumbs-up.gif

A short movie I made to test out some settings smile_o.gif

Youtube Version

Higher Res Version - 640*512 @ 97.7mb

And here I was expecting to see lots of bugs... (Klendathu pun intended only) Well, the occasional menu window that popped up in intervals at the center of the screen may have been a nice place-holder, lol... j/k, nice movie indeed. thumbs-up.gif

Thx for giving links. Currently working on video, hopefully it will be released wink_o.gif

Cool. thumbs-up.gif

I haven't been able to try the MP yet. My PC lags to much on the biggest island. rofl.gif Are there any servers running with the FDF soundmod or other addons, btw?

I don't know mate.. I occasionally play online on arma..

I don't know mate.. I occasionally play online on arma..

huh.gif

Okay maybe I formulated it wrong, but can you for example use the FDF Soundmod while playing online on ArmA servers... or not...? =)

Yes as well, I was just looking at while i was playing online just now.. You can use mods wink_o.gif

Ok here come video that i was making, this is my first try creating actual story behind video unlike my old video. If you didnt see my old video you still can find it here:

Ok so here is my new video, Invisible War

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6UWO8QJYY

Soon there will be high quality link or atleast better quality

smile_o.gif

^Hehe. biggrin_o.gif

Anyway I can give you some suggestions:

- Use a soundmod. Much better than those stock BI sounds, imo though. Movies will be much more intense with better sound.

- Also, 6th Sense's Tracers are awesome. They look great especially in the dark and they can really make the scenes with firefights better.

Cheers. thumbs-up.gif

Heres a Shortie but none-the-less Awesome!

MH-6 RIDE BLACKHAWK DOWN STYLE! YEAH

Impressive ArmAVids the atmosphere was truely superb especially with the voices in there, although sometimes the camera had a mind of its own it was done to great effect panning from one group of soldiers to another biggrin_o.gif

@ArmAVidz:

Again, beautiful work man! inlove.gifbiggrin_o.gif The lip-sync was well done. thumbs-up.gif

The only little negative thing was the "shaky" camera at times, but that is no biggy really. smile_o.gif

The shaky cam was a bot over used, but a great film all around smile_o.gif

Very good armavidz smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Thanks fellas  biggrin_o.gif  

I broke up all the soldier's dialogue and then scripted it in little segments for filming. And I couldn't find an anim to keep the soldiers tucked down on their sides, without making them look dead LOL! The shaky cam is just my mouse mapped to freelook, so my sensitivity settings must be the reason. hehe

LOL I also severely understimated the power of glanceAt and lookAt before i made this video hehe!

Little video showing an attempted attack on a village. I was in from the start, but my ArmA crashed, so I had to rejoin as a seagull and decided to record it. Think they could have done with my 249.  tounge2.gif