Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

^^ quite a bargain if you ask me thumbs-up.gif

My latest video: CEX vs. UPS

Quote[/b] ]These are the final 7 minutes of a large scale battle for Corazol....

Nice 1 albert, for buying the best video editor thumbs-up.gif

I just bought an unused newest version of Sony Vegas 7.0 for 200 Euros on Ebay.. was that a good deal or a terrible desaster?  biggrin_o.gif

I would say that's a good deal xmas_o.gif

nice spec ops video but i wish it had english text or something tounge2.gif

but very cool mood in the video anyways thumbs-up.gif

whats the end track name btw? Sometimes i got the feeling when the soldiers spoke it was filmed in Multiplayer biggrin_o.gif really great! This was like best movie of the day to cure my hangover this movie was incredible! smile_o.gif I totally loved the part with the helo on the end!

Quote[/b] ]My latest video: CEX vs. UPS
Mr Burns, what other addons you using Mr Burns?

My CEX airstikes although on widget, are not functional

Hey Crystal,

The German is bit distracting but nice vid!

@Commando

The tune at the end is 'Teardrop' by Massive Attack iirc ! smile_o.gif

The end track after the Heli part, Massive Attack -Teardrop smile_o.gif

Big thx @ Commando84 and other  thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: ah ck-claw had the trackname before smile_o.gif

Aircraft stunts

Just a collection of screenshots of myself and my clan doing little stunts. it was fun.

modretalliation1lm3.jpg

<span style='font-family:verdana'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>ARMA: MOD-RETALLIATION</span></span></span>

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>A sniper/spotter team are the pivot of military action as they open fire on hostile Northern SLA troops engaging a US convoy returning from North Sahrani.</span></span>

*Note: The <span style='color:red'>YouTube</span> version has titles added as the low-res upload garbled the text in the middle of the vid. Viewing/Downloading the hi-res version is highly recommended.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Video Downloads</span></span>

<span style='color:darkred'>ArmA: MOD-RETALLIATION Thumbnails</span> / <span style='color:blue'>Filefront Hi-Res Streaming & Download(RECOMMENDED)</span> / <span style='color:darkred'>YouTube Low-Res Version</span>

@Geloxo - Thank you for the scripts and all the hard work Geloxo...your scripts and stuff are simply awesome! I used your cams and artillery scripts in this one!

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

Great Job ArmAvidz, You beat me to a Shooter parody.. crazy_o.gif

notworthy.gif

Oh wells i got somethin else on the way...

Those graphics of yours just own..

whistle.gif

Hi all. Great videos everyone. I haven't been here in a while... and I must say very good job indeed.

It's been so long since I've made a video, I've forgotten everything about scripting.. and I've even written camera tutorials! Full time college + full time job kinda prevents me from working on anything now. I'd like to finish these particle animations for RTSIV trailer... but I just am finding it hard to get the time.

Great Job ArmAvidz, You beat me to a Shooter parody..  crazy_o.gif

notworthy.gif

Oh wells i got somethin else on the way...

Those graphics of yours just own..

whistle.gif

@Wika

thanks man! it's actually quite funny how alot of the movie guys like to use the same music and movie references LOOOOOOL pretty much at the same time rofl.gif

@Victor

Well saddle up and get that camera rollin dude pistols.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Great video yet again ArmaVidz! It was also quite touching when the Sniper's friend got killed ... Awesome! smile_o.gif

IT wasn't the music armavidz.... just the plot line, i mean i was gonna have the XAM 1.3 ghillie in there as it inspired me to make a movie from "shooter" ..

and some Sap Rabbits huh.gifrofl.gif

This is a good movie, at first i wasnt sure but when his friend died i was sure it was from the film shooter.. Great Stuff.!