Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Tr1n1 as always you turn armed assault movie making into a cinematic experience like no other...please continue your work as you may not be aware just how fantastic you put it all together biggrin_o.gif

Hello again folks,

After scrapping the project twice I finally decided to finish it. This is a direct sequel to Red Dawn. I hope you all like it.

RED DAWN: AFTERMATH-Direct link

If you would like to read about the events that occurred between Red Dawn and Aftermath follow this link:

Red Dawn: Aftermath (Backstory and movie included)

Amazing as always Trini, can't wait for the next part notworthy.gif

Great stuff as usuall tr1n1 ...

notworthy.gif

Thank you for the kind words guys. Your enthusiasm is what makes the effort worth it. biggrin_o.gif

As a side note: Is it possible to get some help from the fan sites to promote the film? I would appreciate it greatly wink_o.gif

trin.

That was one amazing movie mate!

You've put so much atmosphere in it, and it felt so right for a movie! The scenes, the settings, the camera work, EVERYTHING, just WOW.

15 out of 10 mate!

notworthy.gif

Fantastic work Trini. My housemate was watching and he commented that 'you forget you are watching a video game'.

Outstanding work trini! Posted on Armed Assault Movie Makers website and you can download from aamm ftp too.

However the vid could of been more longer. But the russians talking were funny for people who understand russian language lol tounge2.gif

gj 4/5 wink_o.gif

Hello again folks,

After scrapping the project twice I finally decided to finish it. This is a direct sequel to Red Dawn. I hope you all like it.

RED DAWN: AFTERMATH-Direct link

If you would like to read about the events that occurred between Red Dawn and Aftermath follow this link:

Red Dawn: Aftermath (Backstory and movie included)

"Pakistan 42 Hours earlier" here very beautiful movie-pictures.

But bad are the "U.S. ambassador hit by SCUD"-pictures. It would be much better if you show the ambassador in low quality, jittery and blurred like handy-movie-shots.

And then later you can read "Deutschland setzt für die europäische front"...

Dont know what excatly you mean by that but this is both grammatically incorrect and from the meaning incorrect.

"tagesschau: Deutschland ist für ein gemeinsames europäisches Handeln gegenüber dem Aggressor" would be a choice if you mean that germany would like to see to act in conjunction with the EU against the aggressor (aggressor in the movie: northkorea and russia). By the way, the most popular german tv-news-channel like the BBC for britain or CNN for US is "tagesschau" or "ZDF" or you can choose the europe-tv-channel "EuroNews".

The dialog in the chopper is IMO also bad: no totaly lipsync for the spoken words. If you cannot lipsync all the time then you have to do a camera panning when the lipsync goes wrong (for example).

And the cool&lazy black-character dont fit in this situation.

And there are many more details i dont like in this movie (the depth of sharpness or focus of many movie-pictures: for example the house-overfly of the first US-choppers when they break into the enemy lines).

But all of all this movie is of course extraordinary.

omg Trini, this movie should be shown on cinemas!

p.s. but russian language and subs do not match smile_o.gif

Hi!

Here is a short little video I put together today while testing arma with new patches and addons :-) In the end it became a little movie tounge2.gif

quickarmed366.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>Higher quality on Vimeo

</span></span>

Enjoy!

I will soon create some tutorials for this vid and other showing you how to get the best scenes and camera angles in arma and effects in sony vegas wink_o.gif

It's saying it's private over on Vimeo?

Sorry for that, fixed now :-)

Well the little movie isn't nothing special biggrin_o.gif Need a more powerful pc to record arma footage, notebook just can't handle arma but somehow it runs good in desert parts where there is no object in those parts I can get up to 40fps tounge2.gif I guess the cpu is just too small sad_o.gif

Check out a Tutorial on how to use Motion Blur Amount in Sony vegas, the same effect I used in Quickly_Armed video.

Click here to learn

Hope it helps, if it's unclear feel free to ask questions :-)

Soon I will make more tutorials for armed assault video making, camera script, effects and other wink_o.gif

nice video kenworth!!! biggrin_o.gif hope you can make a 30 mins movie somewday with a touch of story and epic sneaking ups and or fightings smile_o.gif

Great stuff kenworth, glad to see your making arma movies now, it was just the FPS that kinda downed it, but the effects and style killed it off.

thumbs-up.gif

io all, i'm happy to say that my team arrive to arma, slowly but certainly!

We are around 20 player's and now 10 play ArmA,

other play OFP, we 'r in 2nd place in TNT 2008 smile_o.gif

Now the link to the video : BAC to ArmA