Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

I heard something a while ago about a Middle Eastern release, if you mean countries like Saudi Arabia and/or Kuwait.  Not sure who is publishing there though...  wink_o.gif

yes man, like these countrys, also thanks a lot if you just give infromation about.

Also, Before 4 years, i'm bought Operation Flashpoint Game From this Bookstore

but i don't know when they publishing ArmA on thier stores confused_o.gif , anyway my CBU i's ready to play the game  smile_o.gif .

Also my country on the 505 Release, Click here, But i don't know why ArmA not on the store.

Thanks alot

I do not know if it has already been noticed but the us arma release would also bring new features ,as did 505 release, like the A-10 Warthog: chek it out and a screenshot right here.

Edit: Oh well, sorry, too tired, i did not notice there was already a thread about it sad_o.gif.

Well ATARI claims availability on May 1,2007 ...

that's quite soon wink_o.gif

that's quite soon  wink_o.gif

Can you explan please?

that's quite soon wink_o.gif

Can you explan please?

That's the US release.

If you still don't have the game in your country, maybe you should order it online and have it delivered. Could save you the wait smile_o.gif

Can you explan please?

That's the US release.

If you still don't have the game in your country, maybe you should order it online and have it delivered. Could save you the wait smile_o.gif

I don't like ask very much, But were I should Order it smile_o.gif ?

I don't like ask very much, But were I should Order it smile_o.gif ?

I'm not sure, I just bought the game from a local shop. www.amazon.co.uk should be a good choice, if they deliver to your country.

I don't like ask very much, But were I should Order it  smile_o.gif ?

I'm not sure, I just bought the game from a local shop. www.amazon.co.uk should be a good choice, if they deliver to your country.

thanks alot.

Are you suggesting that release date is too optimistic?

..."claims" seems to have undertones (intended or not) that you feel is not true.

Hopefully I'm just reading into your comment too much. wink_o.gif

Erm.. why on earth do you have to sign in your birthday on the US' ArmA website, when you can just as easily go to the

UK/European website and get the same content? icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi m8s, I really was very stupid, The Middle East release been released on the 505 Games, I didn't know that, So my friend tell me ArmA on the store, I bought my copy today as 169 SR, Now i will enjoy it  yay.gif  smile_o.gif .

If this has already been answered I say "Sorry".

What about Canada? I thought maybe with the US release Canada would be in there somewhere.

I bought a download version sometime ago, played fro a bit and gave up trying to get it to work with the issues.

I will buy again but only a hard copy, So please when in Canada.

If this has already been answered I say "Sorry".

What about Canada? I thought maybe with the US release Canada would be in there somewhere.

I bought a download version sometime ago, played fro a bit and gave up trying to get it to work with the issues.

I will buy again but only a hard copy, So please when in Canada.

I'm not entirely sure, but I thought that the thing people are calling a 'US release' should actually be called a 'North Amercian release', which by my understanding would include Canada. I could be wrong though.

@ Rebl Man - Glad to see you finally got the game, hope you enjoy it!!! wink_o.gif

@ Rebl Man - Glad to see you finally got the game, hope you enjoy it!!! wink_o.gif

Thanks smile_o.gif , Will really enjoy it without any Addon asweell  thumbs-up.gif  smile_o.gif .

Hey all,

Looks like ArmA: Combat Operations will be coming to Atari.com/us as a Digital Download on May 1, 2007. Just read the news on the official atari forums!

This is sweet because it means I can download my game on the day of release!!!!

OMG Can't wait to play this full game. Demo was great!

Just thought you might want to add that to the sticky here...

Hey all,

Looks like ArmA: Combat Operations will be coming to Atari.com/us as a Digital Download on May 1, 2007. Just read the news on the official atari forums!

This is sweet because it means I can download my game on the day of release!!!!

OMG Can't wait to play this full game. Demo was great!

Just thought you might want to add that to the sticky here...

Ermm Click smile_o.gif

guys, got a question.... it says may 1st street date on the atari website... but my ebgames here in arizona dont release it till i think, may 8th/9th......??? why?

Atari.com/arma says May 1, 2007 is the official release date. That is also when Atari.com/us will be carrying the Digital Download on their site. I think that information is reliable as it comes from http://www.atari.com/arma the official site for the US release.