Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Live in the US, just recieved my 505 games version of ArmA from FedEx.

Ordered out of gogamer.com

Happy times, happy times inlove.gif

Happy times, happy times  inlove.gif

Nice!

How long was delivery?

Maybe this has been asked before, but i dont want to look through 137 pages of post's just too check. Does any danish-men know the date of release in DK?

I got mine to this friday (the 23th) Just want to be sure, ya' follow meh? smile_o.gif

Happy times, happy times inlove.gif

Nice!

How long was delivery?

I ordered on Saturday, my card company called on Sunday to confirm the order was real (my bank does this for reasons I won't get into) and then the order went threw Monday morning. I put it on a two day FedEx express and it arrived Wednesday at about 10am.

Just went threw the first mission of the campaign, and checked the editor out. AMAZING improvement over the demo which ran smooth for me already.

Good news, Arma is in my hands, bad news, I now leave for two days for business conferences. Oh well, something to day dream about during boring presentations biggrin_o.gif

Happy times, happy times  inlove.gif

Nice!

How long was delivery?

I ordered on Saturday, my card company called on Sunday to confirm the order was real (my bank does this for reasons I won't get into) and then the order went threw Monday morning. I put it on a two day FedEx express and it arrived Wednesday at about 10am.

Just went threw the first mission of the campaign, and checked the editor out. AMAZING improvement over the demo which ran smooth for me already.

Good news, Arma is in my hands, bad news, I now leave for two days for business conferences. Oh well, something to day dream about during boring presentations biggrin_o.gif

Wow thats fast. I've had so many failed orders both due to scams(wont get into that again) and the fact that I live in the Virgin Islands, most Euro shops decline my card confused_o.gif

I'll try a few more Brit shops and if it fails again, I'll have to bite the bullet and get DSL for the 505 DL.

Can't wait to get my greasy hands... pistols.gif

No doubt a few Aussies have posted here already but the latest news I got today is it's being released 8th March.

EB Games: $89.95

Gamehead: $76.95 + $5.95 postage

http://www.gamehead.com.au/product.php?productid=93002

True Gamer: $74.09 + $4 delivery

http://www.truegamer.com.au/ArmA-Armed-Assault-pr-83882.html

Aussie Gamer: $75 (inc GST & delivery). Can't pre-order by the looks of things.

http://www.aussiegamer.com.au/catalog/arma-armed-assault-p-18181.html

We're buying about 10 copies to start our LAN sessions in Melbourne.

Can't wait. smile_o.gif

Gary

send them a mail and ask!

Hi, I am from Norway,

Arma from 505 Games Release date is tomorrow 23.feb.2007 and there is no Special Edition ? I cant understand why not?

Thanks pistols.gif

I know, but we're gonna have to be a bit more patient I presume.

I'm enjoying Oblivion again in the meanwhile.

Still I hope we really will get to see it before the end of February.

Now back on topic because the moderators won't like this discussion wink_o.gif

Bought my copy today from the GAME store here in Gloucester, England. It was 2nd in the chart, and when I was being served, I asked the guy how it was selling. He said 'It's doing extremely well for a PC title!' So there you go, it must be doing OK, at least... wink_o.gif

Just to let you guys know that I just received an sms from gamemania that my copy of ArmA has arrived yay.gif

Thx, it was sold out in Gamemania Aalst, so I ordered my copy. Probably tommorow. smile_o.gif

Just to let you guys know that I just received an sms from gamemania that my copy of ArmA has arrived yay.gif

Thx, it was sold out in Gamemania Aalst, so I ordered my copy. Probably tommorow. smile_o.gif

Hope so for you smile_o.gif

Gamemania Aalst heh, what a small world, I was born in Aalst smile_o.gif

Got my game today. I was the first to buy the game in the computer game store.

Have to wait though until i play the game cause i need to buy a new computer.

Has anyone found a selling point in the netherlands yet?

The stores I ask reac as if I'm asking for something that doesnt even exist.

try

Play.com

it seems to be cheaper than the hight street retailers as well and no postage 17.99 GBP (26.83 euros)

I thought the UK version was supposed to be available for download this past weekend. Being in the U.S., I went ahead and just ordered a copy.

the sprocket site says english version coming soon so i'd say the launch date is still a go. and possibly at the same time the 1.05 patch for the current ArmA owners?

maybe even a new editing tool....like...the new oxygen? or visitor? biggrin_o.gif