Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

i pre-ordered my copy from EB games in AUstralia, it will be $89.95 when it comes OUT.

I'm thinking about buying the game from Sprocket, but one small thing isn't clear. At "the important info" it says "No additional downloads". This means that I don't have to download the patches, right? Not that I can only download it once.

Here's a link btw: sprocket - arma dl page

would the releases in Australia and the other countries that it isnt released in yet have the latest patch already installed?

I'm thinking about buying the game from Sprocket, but one small thing isn't clear. At "the important info" it says "No additional downloads". This means that I don't have to download the patches, right? Not that I can only download it once.

Here's a link btw: sprocket - arma dl page

I downloaded the English Sprocket version and I have the motorcycles in my game, so I'm assuming that it's already patched to version 1.05. smile_o.gif

Just as a warning though, Sprocket isn't the best way to get this game. I used it because I hate SecuROM and Starforce, but this has it's own problems. For instance, when downloading, (which took a few hours), I afyer 75% the download would stop because of an error, and then say it's restarting, but after a few seconds it'd continue, only for the process to repeat. So far I haven't noticed any glitches that I can confirm came from this though.

Also appearantly you need to use your activation code to use new patches, which I obviously haven't had to do yet. This is a problem because you're only allowed to use it once or twice more. I bet you can email them and they'll give you a new code though, seems fair.

All well, I don't regret using Sprocket, at least for now.

Ordered an Australian copy today, AUD$72.50, bargain smile_o.gif

The store updated it's records today, and it seems like the 8th is still the expected release date. The Aussie version will most likely be v1.04, since there was less than a week between v1.05's release and the 8th, in which they would need to master, print and distribute the discs.

Yup most likely, while waiting for it to arrive download the International patch + hopefully u should be ready for it when the game arrives! biggrin_o.gif

Got my copy in Australia Today, If any Aussie is interested $69 at a big W near you.

i got my Australian copy today. which patch do we download? 1.05 International?

I can confirm the Australian version is 1.04.

I have installed the International patch, which identified my installation as "European DVD version", which suggests the smaller 505 GameStreet patch may work.

@ Feb. 25 2007,10:27)]Has anyone found a selling point in the netherlands yet?

The stores I ask reac as if I'm asking for something that doesnt even exist.

Ga naar Dynabyte, daar heb ik de mijne gescoord biggrin_o.gif

Hi everyone,

I have seen ArmA in Australian retail stores, however I am getting my copy from Singapore, but was told that the release date in Singapore is not until mid of March.

Anyone know when exactly is the Singapore release date? Is it true mid of March?

I CANT WAIT pistols.gifcrazy_o.gif

Hi everyone,

I have seen ArmA in Australian retail stores, however I am getting my copy from Singapore, but was told that the release date in Singapore is not until mid of March.

Anyone know when exactly is the Singapore release date? Is it true mid of March?

I CANT WAIT  pistols.gif  crazy_o.gif

r u seriuse? if its out in Australia why buy it from singapore?

i went by to the nearest PC shop in my neighbourhood and yup.. Armed Assault is out in Singapore.

55 singapore dollars. nice.

Whats even better was that i won a copy from Atari's site in their recent competition hehehehehehe. Collecting in 9 hrs time!

It still a sad thing though that i havent found anyone in this country as interested in the game as the people here on the forums. sad_o.gif

i went by to the nearest PC shop in my neighbourhood and yup.. Armed Assault is out in Singapore.

55 singapore dollars. nice.

Whats even better was that i won a copy from Atari's site in their recent competition hehehehehehe. Collecting in 9 hrs time!

It still a sad thing though that i havent found anyone in this country as interested in the game as the people here on the forums. sad_o.gif

Well I thought that there is some law in Singapore that is forbidden playing anything violence games like ArmA and then many games are banned? That country is already very accurate to follow its citizens rules and regulars .

Country Publisher Date

USA Atari May 2007

Is this May 1st or May 30th for the US?

I went to several websites and I have seen both dates, so who knows for sure?

Well I thought that there is some law in Singapore that is forbidden playing anything violence games like ArmA and then many games are banned?  That country is already very accurate to follow its citizens rules and regulars .

not that im aware of.

The only few (well-known) games i noe that were banned was Half Life and GTA.

Even so the ban was lifted many many years ago. CS is still alive here in LAN shops.... sadly. And GTA was pirated like mad.

Gotta agree that some of us here, like my mom and dad, follow the law feverishly. They're pissed scared of stepping on big brother's toes. (OT sry)

I got my copy from Atari already. Nice simple packaging... not even a plastic jewel case for the cd. smile_o.gif

You should check out Malaysia and their ban-sprees. Ouch.

Atari is taking their time with the release here in Taiwan grr been playing the demo since Jan...when the heck is it gona get here!?

Sonofabitch[url="www.gamesman.co.nz"]Gamesman NZ[/url>] was supposed to release Armed Assault today, but now its been pushed back to Mar 22.

Sonofabitch! [url="www.gamesman.co.nz"]Gamesman NZ[/url>] was supposed to haved released Armed Assault, but now its been pushed back to Mar 30.

However, I've now made my pre-order. It was a tough decision.... I almost went for STALKER/Silent Hunter 4.

What about Asian Release: Middle East, Japan, Korea, Chaina, and other country on Asia, i'm really pissd off, Can't wait to buy the game, also i see many vedios about it, just can't wait a sec to buy the game, please reply smile_o.gif .

What about Asian Release: Middle East, Japan, Korea, Chaina, and other country on Asia, i'm really pissd off, Can't wait to buy the game, also i see many vedios about it, just can't wait a sec to buy the game, please reply smile_o.gif .

Didn't the 505 release come out in Japan?

I don't know, I'm not live in the Far East, But i want to know when it release on Asia, Did you understand i'm didn't say when release in Middle East wink_o.gif .

Atari is taking their time with the release here in Taiwan grr been playing the demo since Jan...when the heck is it gona get here!?

you wont miss many things my friend, as when it finally hit the shore there will be patches which fix many things and wont ruin your gaming experence as much as some others

i wondered when will i get the actural DVD in hong kong......... confused_o.gif

I don't know, I'm not live in the Far East, But i want to know when it release on Asia, Did you understand i'm didn't say when release in Middle East  wink_o.gif .

I heard something a while ago about a Middle Eastern release, if you mean countries like Saudi Arabia and/or Kuwait. Not sure who is publishing there though... wink_o.gif