Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

that actually might give us a global publisher or at least maybe a commonwealth publisher rofl.gif

I don't know if it's been asked(don't have time to read all these pages), but is there any news about releasing the game in Hungary? Or will the game be released in English language in these countries? Because if that what it takes to have my own AA copy, I will go into any of our neighbours to buy it smile_o.gif

oh noes.. how do you chnage your weapon fire if controlling the Ai is with Spacebar.. confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]To that end we've developed a system whereby any number of soldiers can be ordered around simply by holding down the spacebar and utilising the mouse. One of the many advantages of this is that you're still able to move or look around and also react quickly if you need to stop commanding and start defending yourself from an imminent threat.

oh noes.. how do you chnage your weapon fire if controlling the Ai is with Spacebar..  confused_o.gif

Any other button you want? tounge2.gif

oh noes.. how do you chnage your weapon fire if controlling the Ai is with Spacebar.. confused_o.gif

maybe unit control to left Ctrl and fire mode back to Spacebar where it belongs smile_o.gif

maybe unit control to left Ctrl and fire mode back to Spacebar where it belongs smile_o.gif

Theres lots of other buttons that could be used so chill.

Now all we need is a US Publisher!.....BTW whats the exact link to the German amazon site preoder for ArmA(Cant seem to find it) crazy_o.gif

Would be kinda funny if the US never got a publisher... banghead.gif Hell with that,I'd buy it elsewhere if I had to. Maybe a UK edition,sure they sound different and use different words in some parts but its still similar.

Would there be any difference between a US and UK version at all? whistle.gif

Would be kinda funny if the US never got a publisher... banghead.gif  Hell with that,I'd buy it elsewhere if I had to. Maybe a UK edition,sure they sound different and use different words in some parts but its still similar.

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Cheers matey. Yeah, we speak 'proper' English... wink_o.gif

I have a UK version of OFP (not local version in Dutch sadly tounge2.gif ), but I can't imagine the US and UK versions of OFP being any different in terms of language/usage of different words. I suspect the only difference between the US and UK versions (if any) will be the publisher logo and the way it is protected.

(And a tiny chance that the box-art will be different).

Daniel @ Oct. 09 2006,00:58)]Would there be any difference between a US and UK version at all? whistle.gif

the US version has friendly fire turned off. tounge2.gif

Daniel @ Oct. 09 2006,00:58)]Would there be any difference between a US and UK version at all?  whistle.gif

the US version has friendly fire turned off.  tounge2.gif

rofl.gif ... LOL ... Sorry all you Yanks, but I just had to laugh at that!

Looking forward to hearing that announcement shortly!  inlove.gif

Daniel @ Oct. 09 2006,00:58)]Would there be any difference between a US and UK version at all?  whistle.gif

rofl.gif nice one

Daniel @ Oct. 09 2006,00:58)]Would there be any difference between a US and UK version at all? whistle.gif

HAHAHA!

So true!

rotfl rofl.gif

That made my morning smile_o.gif

rofl.gif

quality response biggrin_o.gif

Hehe... biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

OMG rofl.gif some could consider that as an insult biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

GUYS I JUST GOT MY REPLY LOL!!

Quote[/b] ]HI,

We have UK publisher and a release date, it will be announced soon in a press release.

Thank you for patience.

Jiri Rydl

Marketing & PR

IDEA games

http://www.idea-games.com

woohoo

edit: my guess is we will find out on the Wednesday 11.10.2006 at 12:30pm

all contries will have publisher but Portugal wont (until the moment).. not fair sad_o.gif