shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

wow_o.gif

Can't wait for ArmA...but damn, still a month of waiting biggrin_o.gif

very nice trailer thats all i say notworthy.gif

yay.gif

edit: used my first banana

sad_o.gif

I'm so tired by screenshots and video... What is the interest of that video ? Yes, its beautifull. Yes, this game is GOOD. Ok, we know that for a long time now. We need to meet the game now. We need the demo to experiment by ourselves the game. How many time are we going to wait since the demo come ? pistols.gif

sad_o.gif

I'm so tired by screenshots and video... What is the interest of that video ? Yes, its beautifull. Yes, this game is GOOD. Ok, we know that for a long time now. We need to meet the game now. We need the demo to experiment by ourselves the game. How many time are we going to wait since the demo come ?  pistols.gif

They wont release a demo until everyone stops whining about it, a midget told me in my sleep whistle.gif

Great soundtrack and models, that blackhawk was almost photorealistic.

at last... a video made on a decent pc smile_o.gif

Yeah, but not stressed to the max cause there were no object shadows on the trees & buildings,...

Nice to see different outfits on the soldiers, I think the grenadier is wearing some kind of backback and one kneepad on his right knee.

Wow! The walking animations looked pretty natural and the way the soldiers lounged in the back of the truck was cool too.

BI, I will be purchasing your game as soon as it is released.

Oop! Gotta go to class!

I remeber having this alpha channel bug when i was experimenting with addon making on OFP, hope they fix it in the final version. Awesome video nevertheless yay.gif

i really liked this recent Video. It has a very touch of realism.

I just think the colors are little blur. But thats just my opinion.

Suma: "4,5 starts" wink_o.gif

Wow that video was greate,felt like I was watching live footage really,the movements seem so natural and things just look so....real. Excellent video capturing too,I love the M1A1 passby's and UH-60's biggrin_o.gif,the timing with the music was great and the music itself was an excellent choice,a 10 is too low of a score to give this.

Wow that video was greate,felt like I was watching live footage really,the movements seem so natural and things just look so....real.

Great video that "USforces". Now it's even harder to wait 3 months. sad_o.gif

I really hope that BIS would release the demo quickly to ease our pain. whistle.gif

Wow that video was greate,felt like I was watching live footage really,the movements seem so natural and things just look so....real.

Great video that "USforces". Now it's even harder to wait 3 months. sad_o.gif

I really hope that BIS would release the demo quickly to ease our pain. whistle.gif

demo will be next month after czech release ArmA thumbs-up.gif

great us forces video, that made think if its named us forces, then there will be a north sahrani forces video too? biggrin_o.gif

Woah, 12 kbs DL speed from edisk.cz! wow_o.gif Someone should host them somewhere else too.

That video was STUNNING! I'm sure this will get a lot of new people interested. Spread it around BIS/community.

Ziip, get it from 2 pages back (worthplaying) and try the 2nd US mirror link (it's filefront and it dl'd in less then a minute)

I just want to get feeling, while playing of course, that T-72 has 40t. and M1A1 has 60t. nothing more...i would wait two more years just for that!. I mean, in OpF every vehicle looks like it has the same weight!, and that's a small weight. confused_o.gif.

And different body size is optional. biggrin_o.gif