Sign in to follow this  
hyakushiki

Hyk modern u.s. infantry pack released

Anybody who has played America's Army will know what snow fatigues look like.

It's the official game of the US Army, they must to be authentic.

If I remember correctly, Hyakushiki has dissapeared. Countless people have been trying to contact him, and no one has yet to get a reply.

Maybe he locked himself in a closet with his computer till the next release?

Or avoiding the OFP community cause of the flamers moaning about weapon pack issues. Or folks snivling for winter cammo units. Might actually have a real life. Or just offended by the community and ignoring the ingrates and working on stuff related to the BOH mod.

to be honest I'd rather not see an addition of snow camo for this addon...I mean really how often do snow missions come out anyways not very often and I'm much more looking forward to the actual BOH mod thas the only mod besides FDF and Invasion 44 that show promise...

Anybody who has played America's Army will know what snow fatigues look like.

It's the official game of the US Army, they must to be authentic.

Only one unit in the military wears the winter gear that in Alaska. The reast of the Us Army does not, even when in Germany they do not issue winter cammo. Americas Army is endorsed by the Army mostly as a marketing tool to drum up recruits. But it was made by a non-military personal. Just they got a lot of input from the military and access to the equipment. Still overblown and lots of inconsistancies with how they did things to create a game play enviorment vs realistic military operations.

Just like Full Spectom Warrior. It is a game, for trigger happy first person shooting gamers. Which is also got Army endorsement. M1A2 Tank Plastoon II and Steel Beast also had alot of imput from the military but never got the offcial endrocement. Or you forget your in the miltary database now when you started using Americas Army. Yes, they keep track of your progress in the game. =) Funny how everyone thinks it so cool and ignores the blatent propaganda the game reaks of. Funny the rude missconseption people are given of how the Army is by that game, after a DI as torn them a new one in reallife, Who has ever served in the Army and seen a DI so calm on the riflerange. Usually they are screaming down the back of your shirt range commands while your quivering in fear. =)

Mostly cause you know you screw up on the range they have the authorization to kill you 'DEAD'. Like you turn around in the firing postion holding your weapon, you will be shot by a member of cadre. Or on the grenade range somebody chokes at least once tossing the live frag. Usually the DI somehow manages to not let the trainee get killed. So don't confuse a video game with reallife. If the game was done correctly there be a high washout rate, you screw up you could never play the game again, and your career ended with a full military trial by courtmartial. Those are fun. And you could never play anyother game afterwards. Manditary 50 push up for each time you screw up something in training mode.

So you got a magor hardon for winter cammo units, best do it yourself. I made my own custom units off of HYKs, to make Ranger and SF units from 80 to 90. And impliment them into most of the addons I screw with. Don't bother asking for release, not for public usage, cause after seeing how nicely you bunch noobs treated Hyakushiki IMO you don't deserve em. Or his releases which I doubt your going to see anymore of..

Well ive tried to get in contact with him and cant, so it seems have most people.

If I remember correctly, Hyakushiki has dissapeared.  Countless people have been trying to contact him, and no one has yet to get a reply.

Maybe he locked himself in a closet with his computer till the next release?

Or avoiding the OFP community cause of the flamers moaning about weapon pack issues.   Or folks snivling for winter cammo units.  Might actually have a real life.  Or just offended by the community and ignoring the ingrates and working on stuff related to the BOH mod.

you cant please everyone

and all those people play OFP tounge_o.gif

LOL Pappy..I just noticed your icon with the soldier dogding rockets..thats crazy funny..thas Americas Army right?

LOL Pappy..I just noticed your icon with the soldier dogding rockets..thats crazy funny..thas Americas Army right?

yea i used to play that game

ran a squad actualy. ..

but then AA turned into CS with non-stop cheating punks

so i came back to OFP where cheating is almost non exsistant. and i can mod it.

i rather enjoy being back smile_o.gif

This is ridiculous, Hyk made one of the best addons so far, and you are saying he's hiding due to negative comments?

Does anyone have any way of contacting HYK to let him know how godly he is? tounge_o.gif

does anyone else have the lod problem where the soldier model turns into the default BIS soldier model and screws up the textures?

Thats normal I fixed mine pretty easilly. Well not really it ws kinda a pain had to same problem with a number of other soldier units.

sry but does anyone knows exactly how to safely edit the .p3d files in this addon? oxygen light doesnt seem to recognize it.

Hi all. smile_o.gif

Firstly, I must apologize to all the people who e-mailed me. sad_o.gif

Because of my parsonal life and my poor English capacity, it was difficult to respond all of the messages.

And of course, it's OK to use my soldiers in any kind of MODs and ADDONs without my permission. biggrin_o.gif

But please credit the name of RyoGuGu, the original author of soldier body, and the leader of BOH mod.

Finally, here's a news for you.

I 'm currently making a new version of US soldiers pack. wink_o.gif

As a picuture below, I made many fixes to existing units, and I'm going to add some new units.

Best greets from Japan.

USsol01.jpg

He lives!

You just made my day...I can't wait for the new pack smile_o.gif

Awesome!  wow_o.gif

The guy on the right side looks very nice!

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Now all you have to do with this pack is create a good ole Army Drill Sargent unit uniform with that infamous face, that would almost cement your units addon pack into history, literally.