Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

CSLA1 campaign (Operation Paranoid) conversion is done.

I hope that Update1 will be released soon because cca 95% is done. Only few things are still missing because we are busy in our personal life again sad_o.gif

In next days we will add more pics and info...

L-39 > model and resolution LODs are done but interior is not textured yet. I'm not sure if it will be released in Update1 or Update2.

M53/59 Lizard AA gun > model is done but is not fully textured because Yoshimitsu leaved team few months ago. I think that this vehicle will be released in Update2.

OSA > Model is finished but not textured. This project is paused for few months..

BMPs > there is updated models from CSLA2. Newer model is inot done yet because interior is missing.

1. I Installed CSLA 2 MOD, from Install File.

2. Executed Patch CSLA Update 2.0.1

3. Ran CSLA2.exe

And no sound sad_o.gif

I have the same problem since I updated my OFP from 1.91 to 1.96. Did anyone ever solve this problem? Neither CSLA2 nor csla2_FPBETA has any sounds.

@Fingolfin:

Try enable or disable hardware acceleration in sound settings.

i've had CSLA 2 for a while now but for the last few months the game freezes when i want to play a campaign crazy_o.gif, i just click and it locks up, tried using with our mods and FDF and no problem. i even uninstalled the mod, and re downloaded it and i still get the same problem, i don't know what to do  sad_o.gif , anybody had the same problems as me?  smile_o.gif

@Fingolfin:

Try enable or disable hardware acceleration in sound settings.

The hardware acceleration is disabled and so are all other soundsettings. The problems is that I can't enable it! Stays disabled if you click on it...

Quote[/b] ]Perhaps try using -nomap?

I tried allready... problem's still the same...

Edit: Normal resistance and FDF work fine!

New armed car (Skoda 1203) in CSLA II. Update1:

csla2_s1203_01.jpg

csla2_s1203_02.jpg

smile_o.gif

That Skoda is undoubtably a superb addon but i didn't know the resistance were planning on using suicide tactics against the enemy. I know for certain you wouldn't get me in one of those even if i had to go up against a couple of reservists. Certain death. tounge_o.gif

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!!!! biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

That thing looks TERRIBLE! tounge_o.gif

The vehicle itself as in RL I mean. As an addon it looks extremely good with very nice textures. wow_o.gif

But this Skoda 1203 looks like the vehicle Mr. Bean would use to fight a war, although he would probably use a yellow one  tounge_o.gif

I love it. Keep it up, guys!

Firing forward is surtenly not a must crazy_o.gif not only his sunroof will be destroyed but also the lights on those bars and the cars roof biggrin_o.gif

anyway its a very nice extra smile_o.gif

Will you guys release those tecnicals too that was a part of lacarta project but would be nice if you release them with the upcomming patch wink_o.gif

Looks very nice, MAA. We are looking forward to the release. biggrin_o.gif

ooh woow this will keep me busy for some hours for sure, just driving arround is fun...

are you guys making a unarmed version...? or maybee one with PK?

This one definately got my attention, looks great! I cannot wait for the FIA pack wink_o.gif

This one definately got my attention, looks great! I cannot wait for the FIA pack wink_o.gif

same here, that pics are just bloody awesome

I love the way you do the textures for your addons. The shading and rendering is magnificent! Keep up the amazing work! (have you considered pay pal? biggrin_o.gif)

BTW sorry if I'm really slow but any more news on Lacerta? Last pics I've seen looked awsome!

I just got CSLA-II  ( for the first time ever, honestly! )  today, and boy am I hooked.

Great mod, one CAN grow tired of modern desert ranger stuff. crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif (sry, U.S.) wink_o.gif

Soviet era Europe & ditto Afghanistan is a hit these days blues.gif  smile_o.gif  W00T-W00T

And your artwork is mind-blowing

Thanx for your comments... all members of CSLA Studio are working hard for finishing this Update1 (I think that CSLA 2.5 or CSLA 3 could be better name, because there is too much improvements biggrin_o.gif ).

We have done few new weapons (and few for replace BIS ones), new MOD graphics (main menu, editor,..) too...

Thanx for your comments... all members of CSLA Studio are working hard for finishing this Update1 (I think that CSLA 2.5 or CSLA 3 could be better name, because there is too much improvements biggrin_o.gif ).

We have done few new weapons (and few for replace BIS ones), new MOD graphics (main menu, editor,..) too...

smile_o.gif Definetly "CSLA-III", since there are already two (it seems) versions of CSLA_upgrade/update/patch etc.

It's always best to add a new SINGLE number to ANY upgrade, large or small.

Next patch/addition would then be named "CSLA-IV" an so on... smile_o.gif

It makes thing much easier for us, the users & fans of a mod.