Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

the one in the the middle looks like a pavelow to me while the other two look like super stallions....

The middle one only resembles the MH-53J Pavelow III because of the refuel boom. But the textures are nice, and if you look at the bird on the far right it's tail boom looks be somewhat oversized compared to the rest of it. Try downloading or watching one of the recent USMC recruitment ads and you'll see the middle bird cuts dead on to the USMC CH-53 in that ad. If you can't find it online I can send it to you on MSN messenger or something. That USMC ad in particular is one of the best so far.

hmm?Whats this look like?

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/12652/USMC-0064.jpg

]http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums....mg]

Amtrack i think, why you make an vietnam era waterpanzer wink_o.gif .

Or is it that new thing can't remember whats it is called.

Landing Vehicle Tracked Personel - model 5 = LVTP5

COOL!!

Bit if you plan to make it a vietnam vehicle than it's a bit off. The marines did use this large vehicle as an APC since they didn't have the M113. The vehicle was not a big succes. The fuel tanks was located at the bottum. Now although this won't make much of a difference on the water, on the land this means havoc when driving over a landmine. Normaly very few people surfive such a blast, but with the fuel tank at the bottum even a smal mine could kill everyone inside. That's why all people would ride on top of the vehicle.

The turret located on the top was too small and was never used. Instead the crew build sanbag-bunkers on top of the vehicles and placed an M60 GPMG.

There was also a fire support vehicle with a howitser.

After a lot of review, Scorp's was seen to be more accurate than the others as far as dimensions.

EDIT: Of course I'm not seeing why there's any controversy, considering this was decided on MSN a while ago, and posted in this topic.

Yeah,I would Like to see a new updated pic as well.Something other than the last one that was shown.

So you guys not interested in an LVTP-5 addon?I thought it would be something vintage.

Yeah,I would Like to see a new updated pic as well.Something other than the last one that was shown.

So you guys not interested in an LVTP-5 addon?I thought it would be something vintage.

Who said I'm not interseted??! I'm very interested in this vehicle. It will make a great NAM-era addon.

But consider this sandbag-MG bunker that I discribed. If you search for photo's of the LVTP5 I'm sure you can find what I mean.

The LVTP-5 is something I'm really looking foreward to. Probably even more then the UH-1N, for use with the SEBNAM Marines. I tried using the ROC LVTP-5, but honestly, it just didn't cut it.

Now lets hope the Ontos is still being worked on and will be completed!

This topic has been bumped sooo many times.

Oops! I think I did it again!!! tounge_o.gif

No new developments.

I must say, the units in NZXSHADOWS sig look very good, and eagerly await their release. smile_o.gif

Erm guys whats happened to the website, i cant seem to access, i hope you guys aint dead cause i been looking forward to you guys and the huey smile_o.gif

Look in there signature it says M.I.A. don't know what it means but I sent a PM to Waffendennis to ask what's going on, hope I get an answer soon.

Shame if this MOD has died sad_o.gif

Sorry to bring this news:

Well: for starters: NZXshadows been acting weird last time and now he removed the Site ( evry thing including the Forums ) so that means: No site No shadows and no more: USMC MOD.

Sorry you guy's

But USMC MOD= DEAD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to give stuff away maybe to other MOD's?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to give stuff away maybe to other MOD's?

What he said

Another MOD bites the dust

Arrrrghhhh!!!!!!  crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif   crazy_o.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT!</span>

This can't be! crazy_o.gif Those helos were almost complete, weren't they!? Please at least make them publicly available!

What the hell does "starting to act wierd" mean??Did he say anything?He must have an explination..

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

How much ya'll want to bet that he says his computer crashed and he lost everything because he didn't make backups?

Grrr, please tell us this isn't true. The mod had so much in development as well, and it all looked great. crazy_o.gif

I agree with the other guys about at least releasing your WIP addons to other addon makers/the community if the mod really is dead. Please don't let so much good stuff go to waste. sad_o.gif